What's new

U.S.-India nuclear deal drifts dangerously

So what you are saying that you encourage terrorist acts on pakistan are you a FXXX idiot encouraging death on innocent people.

I favour covert acts to be replied with covert acts. Call me anything, I give a damn. I am just saying let the Pakistanis do what they are doing. Just don't interfere in their affairs.

BTW was any civvie killed in PNS Mehran attack ?

If the Indian had not decided to go with the French and the Russian and stuck with the American, issues of "trust" would dissipate - the Americans would see to that, being principled in that way.

I think you already know, but the main reason for this coldness in Indo-US nuke deal is that the US Gov is not willing to insure (pay for compensation) the private players in case of any accidents like the one that happened in Bhopal.

Already domestic sentiment regarding that issue is very strong and it will be idiotic id MMS allows the American companies once again without express assurance from the US Govt - one which US id reluctant to give.

And why would we attack a desperate divided failed country - just to help them unite? You must be kidding me.

You really can't resist can you?

I'm surprised people from a "superpower" ,"safe" ,"rich" and "powerful" country :rofl:

would spend so much time and have so many members on a forum thats about "desperate divided failed country"

Jaitapur is silent now .
Compensation is being provided by the government .

Just 3 days back Karat visited Jaitapur , even the local media didnt report it .
If given proper compensation , heck no one cares abt protesting

If indian kashmir is doing so well why do you need so many troops there to terrorize the local
Not for terrorizing the locals but terrorizing the terrorists!!
battle219.gif
others-171.GIF

Cheers!

If indian kashmir is doing so well why do you need so many troops there to terrorize the local

It was the presence of our Army that made sure that the Indian Part of the Kashmir is seeing unprecedented growth when compared to your piece, i hope even the Chinese Part is also doing good.

You really can't resist can you?

I'm surprised people from a "superpower" ,"safe" ,"rich" and "powerful" country :rofl:

would spend so much time and have so many members on a forum thats about "desperate divided failed country"

a drunken monkey getting attention does not mean that the person paying attention has the same IQ as of the monkey.

As a matter of fact we dont need American companies to stake any significant presence in our nuclear domain. We know about US companies ugly reputation, Dow CHemicals for example. And overall US is known to use arm twisting tactics once it gets foothold into our energy sector, via its proxies US companies.

In all our chanaikan-ness we have got what we actually wanted, ie a clean waiver from NSG to perfom nuclear commerce, A de facto nuclear weapons country recognition, Supply of fissile material from vendors all over globe.

We have already got what we wanted, why should we care about interests of US companies now?

Back
Top Bottom