What's new

U.S.-India nuclear deal drifts dangerously

Look who's talking!
You need to understand..there is only 1 US atm in the world ;)
That's why you also stay in your limits when it comes to SOUTH TIBET and India hosting Dalai Lama and treating DL as VIP,despite your '(funny) warnings' that never really go practical.
And then you talk about Hypocrisy! :rolleyes:

China gave you a enemy with more nukes than you to your west/ And your northen terrotories people will soon be short of water.

We're not the ones getting blasted every few years yet not being able to respond to it.

Like I said, you are a hypocrite. You accuse China of not backing up what we say, while you are getting slapped around constantly and crying every time.
slapped constantly? Dud,nice way to hide China's hypocrisy and 'verbal masturbation':lol: What have you done against India,the Home of your enemy Dalai Lama?Lol we are giving him doctorates here as he speaks anti-china lectures and your warnings come and go away with the wind.
And you are not doing anything.
point is,again,there is only 1 US in the world right now,i hope u know what i mean ;)

China gave you a enemy with more nukes than you to your west/ And your northen terrotories people will soon be short of water.
Aha,lol short of water? In recent times it's been Pakistan that has been crying that India is stealing Pakistani water,not India ;)
Lol you even blame India for floods!

You need not talk about 1962 :L,do remember the 4 Indo Pak wars ;)
1962-Betrayal due to our noob Nehru falling in Chinese trap.
50 years on,they are invited to Arunachal and grab it,yet they don't come :/

First war we took a part of what you claim is your kashmir and liberated part for china and gave to our freinds. 1962 it was a draw so faced with a country that is much bigger country we win moral victory. 1971 was a civil war which you took sides, Bangladesh still more freindly to us and china. Kargil we got some strategic nuggets like point 5353. And you lost two or three more flying coffins and your general admits it was an indian defeat/ Oh and in between the chinese gave u a good kicking.

slapped constantly? Dud,nice way to hide China's hypocrisy and 'verbal masturbation':lol: What have you done against India,the Home of your enemy Dalai Lama?Lol we are giving him doctorates here as he speaks anti-china lectures and your warnings come and go away with the wind.
And you are not doing anything.
point is,again,there is only 1 US in the world right now,i hope u know what i mean ;)

Yes, the same USA that wanted a "G-2" with China, which we turned down. :P

The same America who helped to build up China's economy, and the same America who said this:

BBC News - US Pentagon to treat cyber-attacks as "acts of war" (Which hasn't been carried out of course :D)

The Dalai Lama is just a nuisance, he is not blowing up our hotels and gunning down hundreds of our people every few years. And the Dalai Lama himself, says that he does not support Tibetan independence. :azn:

First war we took a part of what you claim is your kashmir and liberated part for china and gave to our freinds. 1962 it was a draw so faced with a country that is much bigger country we win moral victory. 1971 was a civil war which you took sides, Bangladesh still more freindly to us and china. Kargil we got some strategic nuggets like point 5353. And you lost two or three more flying coffins and your general admits it was an indian defeat/ Oh and in between the chinese gave u a good kicking.
Lol Use google,Pakistan has lost way more than India...Siachen,Tiger hill? Your left arm Bangladesh got broken,your army surrendering to ours,what more you want?

Yes, the same USA that wanted a "G-2" with China, which we turned down. :P

The same America who helped to build up China's economy, and the same America who said this:

BBC News - US Pentagon to treat cyber-attacks as 'acts of war' (Which hasn't been carried out of course :D)

The Dalai Lama is just a nuisance, he is not blowing up our hotels and gunning down hundreds of our people every few years.

And the Dalai Lama himself, even says that he does not support Tibetan independence. :azn:
Lol when did DL say so?
Well,you are still to answer about Chinese promises to Pakistan and comment on Pakistan's current condition..

Lol Use google,Pakistan has lost way more than India...Siachen,Tiger hill? Your left arm Bangladesh got broken,your army surrendering to ours,what more you want?

So you got a good film industry and propaganda thats why i said musical and bangles at the beggining

Back
Top Bottom