What's new

U.S. gives China 72 hours to shut Houston consulate as spying charges mount

if u bet money on that you will lose. screenshot and remember this. His mishandling of COVID sealed his fate. Americans in general now know he isnt competent enough to be president, but between the handling of COVID, lack of economic stimulus payments to Americans, RACISM from govt and govt officials during BLM protests, TRUMP IS DONE. BUt when some people say "Trump will win" what they really mean to say is "I hope Trump wins.."..hope thats not you.

I won't bet on it. But I think it's likely he will win. Americans are going through a white supremacist time now, even some decent ones harbor that inside. Trump will likely win.

There are still five US embassies in China vs four Chinese embassies in US. Will China force US to close another one Md make it four and four?
Technically Americans have 6, since Wuhan one is not actually closed. At this point, I don't see China close anymore unless Americans choose to escalate.

Are chinese serious?
If they refuse to leave the FBI can begin to cut off water and food supply.
Chinese can’t eat US foods (too fat, not tasty) they rely on chinese food imports. After a week without rice, pork and chinese sausages they will give up.
Sorry you think we are in year 2000.

Back
Top Bottom