What's new

U.S. Ambassador to Israel Receives Picture of Jerusalem With Third Temple Replacing Muslim Mosques

Sooner they build third temple better it will be for Muslims, at-least as per prophecies if those are to be believed.

What happens if the prophecy of third temple comes true??

What happens if the prophecy of third temple comes true??
1) The final world war, 2)second coming of the Jesus A.S. and 3) the coming of the decedent of Prophet Muhammad SAW after which peace will return to the world ...

This prophecy (with slight variations) exist in all three major religions Jews, Christians and Muslims ...

The Jews can begin counting their end days. No offense.
Yes, but at the begining they will secure all the powers and Israel will replace US as world superpower ...

1) The final world war, 2)second coming of the Jesus A.S. and 3) the coming of the decedent of Prophet Muhammad SAW after which peace will return to the world ...

This prophecy (with slight variations) exist in all three major religions Jews, Christians and Muslims ...

Yes, but at the begining they will secure all the powers and Israel will replace US as world superpower ...

What happens if the temple is built and the prophecy does not come true?? Will all three come to the fold of eternal religion??

As far as I have read the Islamic Prophecies (up to first four books) there is no mention of destruction of Al-Aqsa. There will be much destruction in the Arab World.
Exactly, thats what I say, there is no mention of destruction of al-Aqsa anywhere. There is no mention of greater Israel as well. Yes arabs will suffer alot, but again when Dajjal will come out, he will come out in desparation, as he will observe things going against his plans. According to my understanding, things will begin to turn wrong for Israel from Syria. Whole Zionist plan will be up side down. The curse of Innocent children dying, innocent women raped, men burying their family members, orphans looking at their whole families dead, will chase all Jews and USA to their graves. Aameen sum aameen.
But muslims' role is shameful. May Allah use us in Allah's plans.

Your comment is the despot's typical narrative. Repeating a lie thousand times won't make it true.
Syrian parliament which is a Sunni dominated organization and one of the most influential ones has approved this election. And yet, you are whining.

I don't care that you try to be ignorant, Turkey has also displaced Kurds of Syrian towns, operated ethnic cleansing and replaced them with extremists, yet, you don't know that Kurds are Sunnis and are being massacred?. Their excuse is fighting against PKK, YPG and democratic forces but evidence and ground reality says that this is a war against ordinary citizens of Kurds.

We are planning to liberate Golan Heights, Israel will try its best to use Erdo and MBS against Iran, they will fail by Allah's will, as they have failed all the time.

Syrian parliament which is a Sunni dominated organization and one of the most influential ones has approved this election. And yet, you are whining.

If you put gun to a Sunni's head he'll approve anything. This kind of 'elections' are regularly held in Egypt and NK, so please don't pretend to be a democratic champion because you are a despot lover.

I don't care that you try to be ignorant, Turkey has also displaced Kurds of Syrian towns, operated ethnic cleansing and replaced them with extremists, yet, you don't know that Kurds are Sunnis and are being massacred?. Their excuse is fighting against PKK, YPG and democratic forces but evidence and ground reality says that this is a war against ordinary citizens of Kurds.

To a terrorist like you YPG terrorists and ordinary Kurds are same. You are trying to cover up your despot's crimes by blaming Turkey with any sort of evidence whatsoever.

We are planning to liberate Golan Heights, Israel will try its best to use Erdo and MBS against Iran, they will fail by Allah's will, as they have failed all the time.

Another lie! Your ally Putin won't allow you to liberate the Golan Heights and you know it very well.

If you put gun to a Sunni's head he'll approve anything. This kind of 'elections' are regularly held in Egypt and NK, so please don't pretend to be a democratic champion because you are a despot lover.

To a terrorist like you YPG terrorists and ordinary Kurds are same. You are trying to cover up your despot's crimes by blaming Turkey with any sort of evidence whatsoever.

Another lie! Your ally Putin won't allow you to liberate the Golan Heights and you know it very well.
Look kid, I don't have the time to waste on you

The last point, we will see... We are too patient when it comes to our enemies,

Look kid, I don't have the time to waste on you

The last point, we will see... We are too patient when it comes to our enemies,

Nope, if you were patient you wouldn't massacre peaceful protestors which started the civil war. You are patient only when something stops you from doing what you want to do. Patience is definitely not one of the virtues of blood thirsty despots.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom