What's new

U.K blocks Iranian passage in the Strait of Gibraltar, it means:

Can you force guys like Hack-Hook to accept the reality ?!

Simply , you can't because for years I was saying this damned thing and till to this day , I just getting some insult in answer of my reasoning ...

And no sir , till half of our politicians families are living their luxury lives ( of course with Iranians money ) in the the western countries , there won't be any attempt to arming Iran with nuke and nuclear weapons will remain as Harram weapons to assure the west that Iran wouldn't be able to really hurt them back ....

Reality is bitter but that is reality of our country
I was thinking west is serious with his obligations in Iran deal, and was shocking for me when they decide to break deal w/o any reason. I'm sure all of us slowly will come out from shock. I said that as one of options for Iran. Clearly Trump destroyed Obama plan to leave Persian gulf.

Whoa, reading this thread makes want to go and start on my bomb shelter. My first reaction is so what? They seized a tanker, A Russian tanker, did they sink it? No, let's not rush into something stupid. Let's play this one smartly. Seizing ships and doing unplanned things is not the proper course of action just now. These are critical times for us, we need to show the world we are not the outlaw nation they're claiming....

I was thinking west is serious with his obligations in Iran deal, and was shocking for me when they decide to break deal w/o any reason. I'm sure all of us slowly will come out from shock. I said that as one of options for Iran. Clearly Trump destroyed Obama plan to leave Persian gulf.

You still so naive , Obama wanted to repeat what they did to Iraq and Lybia ... Trump just is more honest and just accelerated Obama plans carelessly and its up to us to respond ....

Their goals are same , but their methods are different

What the UK does not want, Iran with nukes and ICBMs. That is what Obama feared, trump and UK fears.

No matter what Iran does, Iran will be on the list of future wars, unless Iran has nukes.

You still so naive , Obama wanted to repeat what they did to Iraq and Lybia ... Trump just is more honest and just accelerated Obama plans carelessly and its up to us to respond ....

Whoa, reading this thread makes want to go and start in my bomb shelter. My first reaction is so what? They seized a tanker, A Russian tanker, did they sink it? No, let's not rush into something stupid. Let's play this one smartly. Seizing ships and doing this unplanned is not the proper course of action just now. These are critical times for us, we need to show the world we are not the outlaw nation they're claiming....
There is no world , all of usa sanctions are illigal but almost all countries following usa ....
There is no moral in this world ....

Don't bother yourself with opinion of bunch of self serving countries

Look, I said options that Iran have. building nuke is one of these options and I am not against it but maybe we can find better option, so why we shouldn't try that. At end nobody like to use nukes, they are last option.

Look, I said options that Iran have. building nuke is one of these options and I am not against it but maybe we can find better option, so why we shouldn't try that. At end nobody like to use nukes, they are last option.

Didn't we try almost all things ?!

The west goals about us are clear , the war is un avoidable , so we should have enough fire power to balance the situation

Whoa, reading this thread makes want to go and start on my bomb shelter. My first reaction is so what? They seized a tanker, A Russian tanker, did they sink it? No, let's not rush into something stupid. Let's play this one smartly. Seizing ships and doing unplanned things is not the proper course of action just now. These are critical times for us, we need to show the world we are not the outlaw nation they're claiming....
The point is not seizing a tanker but mostly the message they attempted to send ...albeit I know what you mean & agree with you it seems to me that detente policy isn't working on such a matter, as far as the fundamental differences of 2 sides' objectives & interests over the issue exists, diplomacy & reason would never prevail ... when one side sanctions the highest political figure of a country & its military with plans to take same measures against head of the foreign affair apparatus & already lowered oil export to 270k then you ought to realize that its a war & ask yourselves where has been this the so-called world so far that we gotta show them we are not the outlaw nation now? we've done it & now we are here ...
I hope Rohani would honor his world & stand firmly on his deadline ...

Iran sold its soul to the devil (USA) on the table.
The Queen is angry!

1f7gj5.jpg

In response to this aggressive militarism by the UK, Iran can leave the NPT.

It is possible that the war hawks in the Trump administration couldn't convince President Trump to wage war on Iran. So perhaps they want to box in the president through this provocation.

It is obvious they found a willing partner, UK in this instance, who would start the dirty work. And when Iran responds, it looks like they want to invoke the NATO charter that states "an attack on NATO member is an attack on all of its members."

So at this point, it all depends on how Iran responds. And based on this clear violation of international law, where no UN resolution sanctions what the Brits has done, it seems the UK will escalate it further when Iran responds, and one should expect the worst.

Lastly, if Trump resists the calls to wage war on Iran, it looks like the Kamala Harris girl, whom the deep state is currently pushing, is someone who will do their bidding. You can read her details below.

https://www.jta.org/2019/01/11/politics/5-jewish-things-to-know-about-kamala-harris

Last edited:
@waz

Why is UK adamant about getting involved? I would think they aren't interested?

City of London is run by Illuminati and jews.

UK is puppet of Rothschild.

The British people don't want confrontation, but are forced to by media and politicians. Unlike hillbilly Amerikkans who are ready to bomb Iran or North Korea or China.

Back
Top Bottom