What's new

Typhoon, Rafale no match for China’s MMRCA

@beijingwalker india will decide which aircraft we want to buy next month or by jan next year for sure.... About ur question that india depended on other country then i would like to say we depended on countries who wants india to war with china.... They are america, israel, russia, france, uk and now germany.... They all are with india and you better read what hillary clinton said when she was in india. Also search what american military and expert told on camera that if war starts between india and china then america will be first country to join india. No war in modern age can be won all alone.... By the way you should read that india buys 60percent of our military hardware from other country and builds 40percent at home.... LCA already flying and it might had underpower engine but got latest avionics that chinese cheap junk jetfighter cant match.... India also building FGFA (its not PAK-FA because PAK-FA is single seat and russian made totaly.) FGFA would be made by india incollabration with Russia. Also note that MMRCA coming to india with FULL TOT. including everything that india needs. We believe in buying top quality weapons and that too with TOT now. We dont get satisfied with cheap junk like china do. China dont have options unlike india.... We need best.

@beijingwalker india will decide which aircraft we want to buy next month or by jan next year for sure.... About ur question that india depended on other country then i would like to say we depended on countries who wants india to war with china.... They are america, israel, russia, france, uk and now germany.... They all are with india and you better read what hillary clinton said when she was in india. Also search what american military and expert told on camera that if war starts between india and china then america will be first country to join india. No war in modern age can be won all alone.... By the way you should read that india buys 60percent of our military hardware from other country and builds 40percent at home.... LCA already flying and it might had underpower engine but got latest avionics that chinese cheap junk jetfighter cant match.... India also building FGFA (its not PAK-FA because PAK-FA is single seat and russian made totaly.) FGFA would be made by india incollabration with Russia. Also note that MMRCA coming to india with FULL TOT. including everything that india needs. We believe in buying top quality weapons and that too with TOT now. We dont get satisfied with cheap junk like china do. China dont have options unlike india.... We need best.

haha,those many countries want to have war with China?how come we dont know,who said that?what did clinton say?the reason you buy is very simple ,just like all other weapon imported countries.it is just because you cant make them yourself and China is one of the few countries that has the ability to make everything by ourselves,that's an elite group and India is certainly not one of them.

and both you navy and air force chiefs admit that India is no match of China and the gap is widenning by the day,and US predict that China will have a very modern military by 2020.ha,I guess the world rather trust them than you.

first economically,and then militarily.economy should always comes first.world player like USSR is not sustainable,in the end,it is all about money.so what China is doing now is on the right track.

Indians and their obession of being big and mighty..shameful mentality indeed!

Do you know Saudi inked a $30bn deal with a single vendor and they did not boast about it being the biggest and the largest!

The real rich guys (Saudi) don't flaunt their wealth. It's the poor guys (India) who are desperately showing off their money.

The real rich guys (Saudi) don't flaunt their wealth. It's the poor guys (India) who are desperately showing off their money.

Saudi are blessed with natural resources. They would not like to see the day oil dried up.

@beijingwalker when indian airforce, navy, army wants something they just says 'china ahead'. That benefits our military.... Indian military falling behind day by day? Time for medication?.... Which country top in buying military hardware?.... Wake up. Indian military on upgrade and getting stronger day by day. MMRCA, 5th genration jetfighter, aircraft carrier, apache, p-8i, submarines, nuke submarines, AGNI-5 (that china hate most to hear) etc etc. List is long. The game just started.... India far ahead then china in military technology and we thank west for that. Am waiting for typhoon to be picked in MMRCA (which will be deployed on indo chinese border and ofcourse AGNI-5 test in 3 months.

They are not Indian weapons, they are respectively French, Russian, Russian, American, American, French, Russian, and Russian.

Typhoon and J-20 are not in the same class. it is questionable if 50 typhoons can defeat 1 J-20. Aerodynamic model testing has shown that the J-20 is one of the most maneuverable planes in existence. Physical optics model testing has shown that the J-20 is one of the stealthiest planes in existence.

They are not Indian weapons, they are respectively French, Russian, Russian, American, American, French, Russian, and Russian.

Typhoon and J-20 are not in the same class. it is questionable if 50 typhoons can defeat 1 J-20. Aerodynamic model testing has shown that the J-20 is one of the most maneuverable planes in existence. Physical optics model testing has shown that the J-20 is one of the stealthiest planes in existence.

LMFAO!!!!!

Aaahh...:lol:...You got suckered as well, eh? I have debunked the PO's method of assessing the J-20's low radar observability here and I used a Chinese engineer's paper at that.

Aaahh...:lol:...You got suckered as well, eh? I have debunked the PO's method of assessing the J-20's low radar observability here and I used a Chinese engineer's paper at that.

Maybe. But physical optics is a useful starting point and approximation, and it might be good enough.

that exaggeration. even an F 22 can't take 50 typhoons alone.

I'm questioning it, not saying that its true. I seriously think the Typhoon's ability has been overblown, same for Rafale. Their engines have a miniscule 70 kN of thrust, which the J-8 had in the 60's lol? Why not just take their electronics, and put it on a J-8, for 1/5th the price then? Their price-ability ratio is horrendous compared to the Su-30 MKI.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom