What's new

Typhoon, Rafale no match for China’s MMRCA

we compare the look and design of J-20 you will find that it has a delta-wing-canard layout whereas the F-22 and F-35 have both diamond-wing-conventional layout. The frontal aspect of J-20 looks extremely similar to that of American F-35 JSF with twin DSI intake and V-shaped tail. The J-20 has a canard-delta twin-engine configuration, diverted-less supersonic intakes, and a shaped nose consistent with the use of an active electronically scanned array (AESA) radar. To maintain stealth, the F-22 carries its weapons in internal bays.

The J-20 seems to be fitted with WS-10 engines rather than WS-15 but this cannot be confirmed.The thrust generated by J-20 is 180 kN which leads to better engine performance.

The F-22 Raptor has dual afterburning Pratt & Whitney F119-PW-100 turbofans incorporate pitch axis thrust vectoring, with a range of ±20 degrees. The maximum thrust is classified, though most sources place it at about 156 kN.

Technology transferGlobalsecurity.org states that China probably declined to participate in joint development and production of a new fifth-generation fighter with Russia given the belief that Russia stood to gain more from Chinese participation. Chinese leaders may have determined that their design was superior to the Russian PAK FA.[29]

you are wrong,chinese walker.i may have posted this at a odd time but i think that indian mmrca with the sukhois and the fgfa and also tejas will be utterly invincible.

in China we still believe that people should be proud of something you can make,not something you bought.

You mean something you can copy wright ??

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 PM ----------

Haters always hate.....

And admirers will keep on admiring others but what will happen when we put our eyes on them??

Look many posters have allready said this but I will repeat this the article is total shyt MMRCA is not for countering J20 but for filling the gaps in IAF . Yes its true that in a war they may face each other but who can prove that J20 is better jut bcoz it has stealth??
I wouldn't had been surprised if the writer would have compared J20 with Tejas.

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 PM ----------

Another example of Chinese propaganda !

Dude writer is of Indian origin not Chineese.
Can you be a little clear how is this a Chineese propoganda?

everyone copies everyone in this world,as long as you have the ability to copy.

Maybe but why are so obssesed with India (just you) I am observing this both in this and many other threads that you always try to compare China with India nearly in all departments. Do you consider both India and China to be equal????

I think I always follow other people's posts,rarely start comparing threads myself.you can check my threads data.

[QUOTE]India will ink the world's single largest defence deal by closing the 126 medium multi-role combat aircraft (MMRCA) contract in a couple of months.
\

Indians and their obession of being big and mighty..shameful mentality indeed!

Do you know Saudi inked a $30bn deal with a single vendor and they did not boast about it being the biggest and the largest![/QUOTE]

They have another $70B deal cooking up right now.

Back
Top Bottom