What's new

Typhoon, Rafale no match for China’s MMRCA

comparing to Chinese military size,that's very small.Chinese arsenal is many times bigger than India.
Soviet Union also had huge military size ,huge arsenal.... SU had more number of nukes than US and SU had 50Mt Nuke much bigger than US had...

BTW,Does china has any Quasi-Ballistic Hypersonic(mach 7 speed) Missile with 1000Km range in it's arsenal ?as india is already producing it

---------- Post added at 11:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 PM ----------

Taihang engine on Chinese fighter
23a.jpg

Is it the Su-30MKK or the copied version of Su-27??

Soviet Union also had huge military size ,huge arsenal.... SU had more number of nukes than US and SU had 50Mt Nuke much bigger than US had...

BTW,Does china has any Quasi-Ballistic Hypersonic(mach 7 speed) Missile with 1000Km range in it's arsenal ?as india is already producing it

---------- Post added at 11:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 PM ----------

Is it the Su-30MKK or the copied version of Su-27??

China has the DF-21D can go up to 3000km , no it's Chinese.

---------- Post added at 02:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 AM ----------

We also have 2 more 4 gen fighters coming up the Snowy Owl and SAC. with the J-20

China has the DF-21D can go up to 3000km , no it's Chinese.

---------- Post added at 02:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 AM ----------

We also have 2 more 4 gen fighters coming up the Snowy Owl and SAC. with the J-20

DF-21 Ballistic missile ,counter weapon=Sm3 or any ABM..... Tell me another

---------- Post added at 11:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 PM ----------

if Taihang engine can be installed on Russian planes,they have the potential to be installed on any plane.

That's not the answer for my question,please read it again ..and answer

And u will be bragging about china's economy,but can u tell me when did china had it's economic reforms and when did india had??

DF-21 Ballistic missile ,counter weapon=Sm3 or any ABM..... Tell me another

---------- Post added at 11:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 PM ----------

That's not the answer for my question,please read it again ..and answer

You ask if we had any Quasi-Ballistic Hypersonic we do DF-21D , Currently building more but I believe another we Have another DF.

You ask if we had any Quasi-Ballistic Hypersonic we do DF-21D , Currently building more but I believe another we Have another DF.

DF-21 is a two-stage, solid-propellant, single-warhead medium-range ballistic missile (MRBM)..(google it to verify)
Quasi ballistic missile(Semi-BM)
A quasi ballistic missile (also called a semi ballistic missile) is a category of missile that has a low trajectory and/or is largely ballistic but can perform maneuvers in flight or make unexpected changes in direction and range.[citation needed]

At a lower trajectory than a ballistic missile, a quasi ballistic missile can maintain higher speed, thus allowing its target less time to react to the attack, at the cost of reduced range.

By the way is ur DF-21D "A/C killer" tested??? how many times?? In fact,Indians have tested Shaurya Hypersonic with 1000Km range silo based many times..

Chinese airforce now is 3 times of India's ,with China's mass manufaturing might,if needed ,can be 10 times of India's airforce in no time.

China is nowehere close to the west so far, most of technology it aquired was by buying from Russia/Israel and rest by copying.

The J20 has flown and looks better does not mean anything. The looks mean nothing and if you cannot even make an engine, you cannot finish 5th generation plane.

China is nowehere close to the west so far, most of technology it aquired was by buying from Russia/Israel and rest by copying.

The J20 has flown and looks better does not mean anything. The looks mean nothing and if you cannot even make an engine, you cannot finish 5th generation plane.

haha,China has the ability to send men to space,do the spaceship and spacestation docking,all people know that space technology is closely related to aviation.China's ability you will never know,but the achievement can be seen by the world,and Inida...?when can you have you own comprehensive established weapon designing and manufaturing industry??

Chinese airforce now is 3 times of India's ,with China's mass manufaturing might,if needed ,can be 10 times of India's airforce in no time.

Quality always wins against Quantity in this age of modern electronic warfare.....ur fighters will be jammed by the the new generation jammers.... if ur 4th and 3rd gen fighters can be jammed by the EF or rafale and PAK -FA and probably F-35 of Indian navy,ur large airforce is a dud

---------- Post added at 11:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 PM ----------

haha,China has the ability to send men to space,do the spaceship and spacestation docking,all people know that space technology is closely related to aviation.China's ability you will never know,but the achievement can be seen by the world,and Inida...?when can you have you own comprehensive established weapon designing and manufaturing industry??

oh...if u can send space ships to space then why copy indiab bike called pulsar and sell it as gulsar?? and create Iphone5 even before Original Apple company releases it??
And why copy Su-27??etc.etc etc..the list goes long long and long

The U.S is slowing its development on F-35, the program may be terminated. A few days ago, they purchased 71 retired harriers from U.K. :rofl:

...Honestly, I think Indians are getting over excited for F-35. One has to be realistic due to the current issues right now.

Back
Top Bottom