What's new

Type 052D DDG News & Discussions

081309stpegg5o95mdodt0.jpg

I think the Type 052D is more suitable for Pakistan, while the Type 054A is more suitable for Bangladesh.
BD has 160 millions population, which means it maybe more capable than Pakistan in some aspects. Don't underestimate BD my friends, their poteinal consumption ability is even beyond Pakistan. We shall put emphasis on BD in the future! Pakistan is our traditional ally, they shall go for something better than what they have now.

BD has 160 millions population, which means it maybe more capable than Pakistan in some aspects. Don't underestimate BD my friends, their poteinal consumption ability is even beyond Pakistan. We shall put emphasis on BD in the future! Pakistan is our traditional ally, they shall go for something better than what they have now.

Pakistan's population is more then 180 million and Navy is not based on population, its based on National Interest and threat perception and BD don't face threat like Pakistan does, as Pakistan was threatened by IN in past (1971 war) and Pakistan don't want that, and to avoid that they need area air defense ships with long range, endurance and large weapons capabilities with fully Net Centric Warfare enabled so they can face IN's CBGs in deep ocean where they will try to blockade Pakistani sea lines as coming close to coast can cause serious harm to them due to robust coastal defense capabilities of PN.

Before 2018 if there are indeed 20 052Ds to be built。
it would be longer, military just don't seem like a priority right now.

When the Soviets and Americans were doing the arms race they were going all out, they pretty much launch as many ships a month as we do a year.

There's no reason we need to rush, we can't beat the US quickly and what we have right now is more than enough to handle the situation.

it would be longer, military just don't seem like a priority right now.

When the Soviets and Americans were doing the arms race they were going all out, they pretty much launch as many ships a month as we do a year.

There's no reason we need to rush, we can't beat the US quickly and what we have right now is more than enough to handle the situation.

There will be 9 or 10 built by the end of 2015.

JN and DL(see below)can easily build 3-4 a year between them。

140639ruuykrr4zyjqt92q.jpg

Back
Top Bottom