What's new

Tymoshenko sure Ukraine will join EU in near future: Interfax

ChineseTiger1986

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China
(Reuters) - Opposition leader Yulia Tymoshenko said on Saturday she believed Ukraine would join the European Union, Interfax news agency reported.
"I am sure that Ukraine will be a member of the European Union in the near future and this will change everything," she was quoted as saying in Kiev after her release from the hospital where she had been held under prison guard in the northeastern city of Kharkiv.

(Reporting By Pavel Polityuk, Editing by Timothy Heritage)

Tymoshenko sure Ukraine will join EU in near future: Interfax| Reuters

Fool Yanukovich also was saying 3 years about 'European choice' of Ukraine. And if he did what he promised before the election - integration with Russia, then everything would be fine.
Just anyone who has any understanding the economic situation in Ukraine will tell you that integration with Europe - funeral of Ukrainian industry and science, higher prices for utilities - all this will eventually lead to the extinction of most of the population.

celebrate Chinese members for this is what would have happened to China if 1989 worked.

Power vacuum, nobody can agree to crap, same bureaucracy, democratic, but represented by either old school people or idealistic guys who can't work a screwdriver.

Then there is also unrest, stopping of economy and such.

The end of Ukraine is here, they voted to have their country go to hell. There's 20 other countries that offers more and a safer environment, why go to Ukraine.

This is why I hate revolutionaries, common rubes, who know nothing of economy and politics. I can't believe Egypt wasn't enough to scare them off, but I guess idiots will fight for a false democracy rather than a working authoritarian government.

"Orange revolution" version Two?

What is the difference this time?

To summerize.
Serbia, 14 years on EU path.Corruption on Czech,Slovakia level.Population of 8 mln,civil sociaty improving,versus this corupt crap called Tymoshenko with 45 mln people,Corruption on the level of Afghanistan,civil society doesnt exist,or maybe exist when it comes to smack policeman head in glory to some "Fatherland party" who destroyed Ukraine in last 20 years.

Well done,and even today when our leaders come to Brussels,EU leaders push us to "brotherhood" with fake terrorist country called "Kosovo" and expect to us to be loyal to European choice.

I am waiting till 2020.The last day.Until 2020 I would be for EU(only becouse we are small island between all EU country,and only if EU dont insist on NATO membership),and that is last date.

Well, this was deliberately set up by Obama and his gang, since they wanna create a tension in Europe and a confrontation between EU and Russia, so the capital will eventually flow back to US.

BTW, now EU is happy with this troublemaking behavior, but they don't realize that they have been sold out by US, yet they are still helping it to count the money.

Well, this was deliberately set up by Obama and his gang, since they wanna create a tension in Europe and a confrontation between EU and Russia, so the capital will eventually flow back to US.

BTW, now EU is happy with this troublemaking behavior, but they don't realize that they have been sold out by US, yet they are still helping it to count the money.

US really is the enemy of the human race. The most heinous and repulsive regime ever created.

She was caught for stealing russian gaz

"Orange revolution" version Two?

What is the difference this time?
This time they launch polish nazis svobodas hating everybody
Only them are pure ukranians

Last edited:
its good that this prostitute is freed. Klitschko right now is most dangerous figure for ukraine, if klitschko and tymoshenko split again and cant find common ground they can be played against each other in the future like tymoshenko and yushchenko were. So it can turn easy for russian supported parties to win back again who ever will candidate.

We just have to wait, russia needs to play calm now and play for the future not for short term events.

Last edited:
its good that this prostitute is freed. Klitschko right now is most dangerous figure for ukraine, if klitschko and tymoshenko split again and cant find common ground they can be played against each other in the future like tymoshenko and lukashenko were. So it can turn easy for russian supported parties to win back again who ever will candidate.

We just have to wait, russia needs to play calm now and play for the future not for short term events.

Isn't Klitschko pro-EU, while Tymoshenko is pro-US?

Back
Top Bottom