What's new

Tymoshenko sure Ukraine will join EU in near future: Interfax

@flamer84 OMG :crazy:,I wonder how much energy Hungarians have for that questions,what a useless life.I think that I have a offer they cant refuse.
Hungary from California to Tokio,it seems to meet their ambitions.

That's their whole reason to live....just wait there for their neighbours to have some troubles and then pounce like jackals to a corpse to have their share.

Army of Ukraine subordinate to the President . He had all the resources to stop the insurgency in first days. In Belarus, the West every few years trying to arrange maidan , but Lukashenko takes the side of the people and not allow terrorists to come to power . Yanukovych simply rag - he feared for his life . He believed that he can negotiate with the West - but as soon as he signed an agreement with the opposition ( with the West ) - he was immediately declared illegitimate and now there is no guarantees even for his live , not talking about freedom and money.
It would seem that the fate of the Mursi and Gaddafi and Milosevic should have to show everyone that the West only respects the law of force . But no. There are still many fools.

Yep, these political terrorists need to be cracked down since day one.

Back
Top Bottom