What's new

Two women coming back from pro migrants rally... are assaulted by three minor migrants...

Vergennes

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
France
The two women who were assaulted returned from a rally organized in Montpellier in support to the migrants and the Aquarius,a boat that picks up migrants off Libyan coasts to bring them to Europe....

The two women then came across three foreign unnacompanied minors of 13 and 15 years old who followed them snatched their gold necklaces.

A shopkeeper chased and neutralized them before handing them to the local police.

thk.jpg

@Nilgiri @waz @Cell_DbZ

The two women who were assaulted returned from a rally organized in Montpellier in support to the migrants and the Aquarius,a boat that picks up migrants off Libyan coasts to bring them to Europe....

The two women then came across three foreign unnacompanied minors of 13 and 15 years old who followed them snatched their gold necklaces.

A shopkeeper chased and neutralized them before handing them to the local police.

View attachment 503769

@Nilgiri @waz @Cell_DbZ

Good Lord they actually came back from a rally supporting these types. Tragic, those men are also no way teenagers, they're in their early 20's.
Kick them out.

Last edited:

View attachment 503769

@Nilgiri @waz @Cell_DbZ

others will suffer for these scoundrels .

gold necklaces
gold necklaces in a rally? Really? What was it a elites only auction type "rally"?

Good Lord they actually game back from a rally supporting these types. Tragic, those men are also no way teenagers, they're in their early 20's.
Kick them out.
13-15 by law are teenagers :unsure:

Common tactics by migrants to lie about their age because of the "soft" treatment of young migrants compared to adults.
OK...you can estimate the age based on medical tests...some development in the body doesnt occur after a cut off age and so on...So it isnt rocket science just medical sciences!

2ndly, why wear gold necklaces to a rally? If no one steals it, you could still end up losing it in a "rally"...right?

Lastly, STUPID migrants making their and tons of other people's lives miserable by being idiots of a really high level!

View attachment 503769

@Nilgiri @waz @Cell_DbZ

The migrants in Europe are a disease. They bring nothing but savagery and inferiority. They all need to be kicked out. Bloody animals..... :angry:

Where's the source?

I can't find anything on this, did multiple searches, did you get this from Twitter?

View attachment 503769

@Nilgiri @waz @Cell_DbZ

Oh sad they didn't know she was their supporter. :-):P

Oh sad they didn't know she was their supporter. :-):P

If anyone is reckless/obnoxious/troublemaking in any society, they should be looked down upon, migrant or not. I think OP believes migrants are more inherently subject to such behavior. I don't believe in generalizing like that, but as I've said in past, if OP has an agenda, there is no point trying to get it across here. He needs to write letters to his local representatives or partake in rallies.

He picks out specific uninteresting articles regarding migrants for a reason. Most of the stuff he publishes doesn't warrant the attention he gives it. So I suggest he go to speak to his local French representatives. I'm not sure what he wants from people in this forum who come from many different backgrounds.

It's in French. It's from a local newspaper covering Montpellier and its surrounding areas...

Montpellier : un courageux commerçant neutralise trois arracheurs de colliers

https://e-metropolitain.fr/2018/10/...cant-neutralise-trois-arracheurs-de-colliers/

I have no idea how reputable this source is, but I believe you need to email your local representatives if this migration issue is causing you this much distress. We can't help you here.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom