What's new

Two women coming back from pro migrants rally... are assaulted by three minor migrants...

Look,I don't care about any audience nor your opinion,nor I am trying to change the world by posting unnofensive articles on a random forum,I have the right to post whatever I want whenever I want about anything I want as long as it doesn't breach any forum rules,tons of articles posted I don't agree with nor like here yet I just don't pay attention to them ,you should probably do the same. It's not that hard to not click on a link.
Hey Verge;, keep posting. Having a mixed bag at PDF is only good thing. I certainly appreciate your contribution here and I am sure there are more. Just one thing can you guy's stop migrants crossing the channel please. In particalur Eritreans/Somalis. If you have to build another 'Atlantic Wall' similar to how Germans built in WW2. Many thanks .... :-)

I was just joking, okay?

Why do I have to take anything up to anyone? what kind kind of argument is that? Perhaps you should stop your complaining too and 'take it up to the local government', oh wait, they are all Islamaphobes, racist and xenophobes, I forgot, please forgive me! :cray:

I'm very relaxed, but thanks anyway. I notice some members are in distress from migration issues in Europe, and I never even knew or cared about European internal affairs until they started posting about it so much. And common sense tells me if this is an urgent issue for some of you, it would be wise to start petitions, write letters to local representatives and organize demonstrations. All directed at responsible authorities who dictate migration policies.

And if you are bothered by Western media calling you guys racist or xenophobe. Then go complain to your own media or the Jewish dominated media in US. Muslims do not run any mainstream Western media.

Btw, I'm not bothered by your anti-migrant sentiment. Lots of controversy in many other nations that erupts after large influx of migrants, in Asia, Middle East, and elsewhere. This is common, people don't want large demographic changes and want to retain historical identity. Your problem is you make no sense how you're going about it. Believe me, once you start taking right approach, it will be much more effective.

I have no idea how reputable this source is, but I believe you need to email your local representatives if this migration issue is causing you this much distress. We can't help you here.
Or maybe you prefer when people do this?

Or maybe you prefer when people do this?

Don't play dumb, I'm addressing the trend here that has emerged as a result of OP, it makes all the sense to make this a central issue in European/French forums. And more importantly take necessary steps in his country directed at responsible authorities that can bring the change he wants.

The deep rooted issue here is many Europeans don't want demographic change. And that's the purpose of these threads. So I get straight to the deeper issue and what I believe are effective means for them to bring about the change they want.

If they are this alienated by their own society and come to us to vent, then something is not right. Either European people reject them , or European authorities don't care about their opinion. Or Jewish led media has made it taboo to object to migration or risk losing job/being called racist in media. So they need to brainstorm to see how to go about these obstacles. So go talk to the Jewish people. And if you're one of those people that believe Jewish people have no involvement in anything, and it's the local European white's who make it this hard to oppose demographic change. Then take it up with them.

One thing that's clear, is it is not Muslims who dominate media and alienate people who oppose mainstream policies. Nor do Muslims have any meaningful influence in political sphere in Europe or US.

Last edited:
Yes, but me and my parents always worked hard and contributed to society. We also strived to become educated. Modern day migrants to Europe are GENERALLY low IQ savages who are prone to criminal behaviour. Especially the ones that cross the Mediterranean to get to Italy.
Again hypocrisy and double standards..I damn care what your parents did..you farted a generic and sweeping statement about all immigrants and that includes you and your parents PERIOD..why did you not qualify and confine your rant towards a particular group of losers. I see immigrants doing hard work and living as peaceful and useful members of the society.

I'm very relaxed, but thanks anyway. I notice some members are in distress from migration issues in Europe, and I never even knew or cared about European internal affairs until they started posting about it so much. And common sense tells me if this is an urgent issue for some of you, it would be wise to start petitions, write letters to local representatives and organize demonstrations. All directed at responsible authorities who dictate migration policies.

First of all, I don't mind immigration and helping the ones in need. Open door policies is too far me. You know what I do to 'speak out' against it? Vote for someone else.

And if you are bothered by Western media calling you guys racist or xenophobe. Then go complain to your own media or the Jewish dominated media in US. Muslims do not run any mainstream Western media.
I 'complain' wherever I want, you don't get to tell me what to do.

Btw, I'm not bothered by your anti-migrant sentiment.
First of all, I never said I am 'anti-migrant', of course I am not a cheerleader for it either. I do care when it goes too far.
You're not bothered? your constant presence says otherwise.

This is common, people don't want large demographic changes and want to retain historical identity. Your problem is you make no sense how you're going about it. Believe me, once you start taking right approach, it will be much more effective.
Of course, we could do things much better, I see some positive changes, if very carefully.

But alas, I'll 'complain' about it to my Jewish overlords who dominate the media.

Look,I don't care about any audience nor your opinion,nor I am trying to change the world by posting unnofensive articles on a random forum,I have the right to post whatever I want whenever I want about anything I want as long as it doesn't breach any forum rules,tons of articles posted I don't agree with nor like here yet I just don't pay attention to them ,you should probably do the same. It's not that hard to not click on a link.

It's actually about time you guys started to stop migrants coming into Europe. Turn their boats away and kick them all out. Hurry up and do it.

Again hypocrisy and double standards..I damn care what your parents did..you farted a generic and sweeping statement about all immigrants and that includes you and your parents PERIOD..why did you not qualify and confine your rant towards a particular group of losers. I see immigrants doing hard work and living as peaceful and useful members of the society.

I am not referring to immigrants as a whole but migrants/refugees who have come into Europe since 2014. For some reason they are mainly low IQ criminals. They have none of the qualities that previous waves of immigrants did.

First of all, I don't mind immigration and helping the ones in need. Open door policies is too far me. You know what I do to 'speak out' against it? Vote for someone else.

And I would agree, and think there more effective means than targeting Pakdefence audience, when ideally audience should be native Europeans.

I 'complain' wherever I want, you don't get to tell me what to do.

No one's forcing anything upon you, just giving you the logical route. I don't see change anytime soon if you don't address relevant parties/audience.

You're not bothered? your constant presence says otherwise.

I'm not bothered by anti-migrant sentiment in Europe. I'm bothered by certain members in this forum venting frustration to Muslim audience on this forum, as if they should feel responsibility over EU migration policies, when all responsibility lies on relevant authorities in Europe, and Jewish led media in Europe. If OP genuine concern is to bring about policy change, he would not be posting these articles all the time on this forum with large Muslim audience.

But alas, I'll 'complain' about it to my Jewish overlords who dominate the media.

Yeah , because it's definitely the Muslims who dominate the mainstream media in the West and approve migration policies. :lol:

I am not referring to immigrants as a whole but migrants/refugees who have come into Europe since 2014. For some reason they are mainly low IQ criminals. They have none of the qualities that previous waves of immigrants did.
That's why I said narrow down your statement though I still think it is too generic because how can you determine the IQ without interacting with all of them...many are really talented and have even won talent shows in Sweden. Many children of immigrants are performing much better than the average in education and recently a girl got a scholarship from the commune to go and study in USA because she was the best in her class and can speak 5 different languages.....trouble makers and criminals are always in small number but definitely they capture headlines and make the lives of other decent members of that group worse.

Don't play dumb, I'm addressing the trend here that has emerged as a result of OP, it makes all the sense to make this a central issue in European/French forums. And more importantly take necessary steps in his country directed at responsible authorities that can bring the change he wants.

The deep rooted issue here is many Europeans don't want demographic change. And that's the purpose of these threads. So I get straight to the deeper issue and what I believe are effective means for them to bring about the change they want.

If they are this alienated by their own society and come to us to vent, then something is not right. Either European people reject them , or European authorities don't care about their opinion. Or Jewish led media has made it taboo to object to migration or risk losing job/being called racist in media. So they need to brainstorm to see how to go about these obstacles. So go talk to the Jewish people. And if you're one of those people that believe Jewish people have no involvement in anything, and it's the local European white's who make it this hard to oppose demographic change. Then take it up with them.

One thing that's clear, is it is not Muslims who dominate media and alienate people who oppose mainstream policies. Nor do Muslims have any meaningful influence in political sphere in Europe or US.
You are the pone playing dumb here, there is a reason why Europeans see immigrants in a increasingly negative light, namely things like this. Even the most liberal Sweden started to fall into populism. Maybe you should also do some self criticizm instead of telling people not to post about it.

You are the pone playing dumb here, there is a reason why Europeans see immigrants in a increasingly negative light, namely things like this.

You make no sense, I'm not an immigrant nor an European. And I don't care about internal European affairs. OP and a couple other members bringing these issues to our attention in the forum. So common sense tells me(and others) that these frustrated Europeans should take necessary measures such as contacting local representatives and organizing demonstrations, or expressing concern through local media. This is the only way to get EU to reduce immigration. And it is working to an extent. Muslims on this forum are not forcing Europeans to take in migrants nor campaign for it. Only Jewish minority campaigns and undergoes social activism to encourage taking in refugees/migrants. Also it's part of European Union policies. They can stop if they want, I don't why these members acting helpless. It doesn't involve people on this forum.

Most of us(including me), don't have extensive knowledge on EU migration policies, and never cared. But, people like you try to imply we want millions of people to migrate to Europe. Even though we never had such thoughts, and me personally, if you were to ask for my perspective , I'd like Middle East to be developed and have less outgoing migration.

So you sound like an idiot.

Even the most liberal Sweden started to fall into populism. Maybe you should also do some self criticizm instead of telling people not to post about it.

Sweden is falling into populism, first of all I don't care, but I'd like to know why? Too much migration? Okay, are we in this forum supposed to prevent Swedish authorities from taking in migrants or what? By the way, the concern demographic changes primarily, and not migrant behavior. Even if migrants had good behavior, Europeans are upset because they don't want to lose native majority(the ethnic white European majority). Because that will change their cultural identity and history. So it's little to do with migrant behavior. And the only thing I can tell them is need to start a revolution or demonstration with millions on the streets against the government/Jewish dominated mainstream media. If the government doesn't listen to them , what do you want us here in PDF to do? I'd like to know.

And what self criticism, you mean of myself? What should I criticize myself over?

Btw, I have no personal connection with migrants in Europe. I have no association with them. I have problem with these posts that want to encourage Muslim 'guilt' and associate certain behaviors with Muslims. I have never seen mainstream media or any of conservative parties, right or left, dehumanize Jewish people or associate any single negativity with any Jewish people. But, I do see media pushing now 'white guilt' as well. Yet OP won't address that here, instead trying to blame Muslims for that or even 'leftists'. Which is laughable, there is no difference between rightists and leftists you morons, they will always absolve relevant authorities of responsibility and instead suggest you direct frustrations elsewhere.

Last edited:
And I would agree, and think there more effective means than targeting Pakdefence audience, when ideally audience should be native Europeans.
This thread is in the section 'Europe/Russia' people post things that's about said parts of the world, including immigration, people can post whatever they want.
Nobody cares what the most 'effective means' are. Believe it or not, we're not all vigilantes trying to change the world, we simply want to have a discussion.

No one's forcing anything upon you, just giving you the logical route. I don't see change anytime soon if you don't address relevant parties/audience.
You're complaning that we should go to "your government" to do something about it and stop posting here, because it's triggering you. you're just short of actually demanding us to leave your safe space.

This thread is in the section 'Europe/Russia' people post things that's about said parts of the world, including immigration, people can post whatever they want.
Nobody cares what the most 'effective means' are. Believe it or not, we're not all vigilantes trying to change the world, we simply want to have a discussion.

Yeah, I'm not buying that you 'simply want to have a discussion'. There is no discussion to have, we keep having the same discussions over and over again. Moral of the story, you need to go complain to your local governments/Jewish minority that have the means to influence migration policies and political correctness issues you complain of.

Instead, you want to avoid that and vent your frustrations at largely Muslim audience on this forum. Which is unethical and I'll stand up it to until you learn to become ethical.

You're complaning that we should go to "your government" to do something about it and stop posting here, because it's triggering you. you're just short of actually demanding us to leave your safe space.

When you open a topic on this forum, you have to including opening post giving your input on the subject. There need to be a stated reason for it. When there is no stated reason, others have to assume what OP intention is. And I have accurately described his intentions. And it's unethical.

So once again, the only solution to his frustrations is take up these issues with relevant authorities. If he doesn't want to do that, and instead wants to promote anti-Muslim sentiments, for no stated reason, then he can do that. But, I'll always be here to counter his unethical agenda.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom