What's new

Two women coming back from pro migrants rally... are assaulted by three minor migrants...

Sounds legit.

Once three cchokra boys passing by were annoying my dogs. Their barking drew me out.

Just then the boys started pelting stones at my dogs. One of which came and hit one of my cars.

In my kacchas I rushed in and got the keys of my Kinetic and chased them.

They bolted in fifferdif directions. I cornered one hiding in the garden of the bungalow next door.

Grabbed him and made him sit sn front.

Chased another down into the market and got him by the collar near the Pani Puri walla.

Then ride into the police station with two whiny boys and deposited them there.

The third one has escaped by then. Which is a good thing coz I cudnt have fitted any more on my scooter.

Cheers, Doc
You should be granted Veer Chakra for that and glad in that process you fail to get Veer Gati....:lol:

You made that line red like it is supposed to mean something.......

Anyway, my point being they can get the medical experts to estimate the age some to the nearest +/- 1 yr...using invasive methods...and to the nearest 5 yrs using the normal noninvasive methods

Europe is going to regret its open borders for migrants.
Controlled asylum, closed borders were the smarter way. Instead of ensuring space for the migrants, they ended up letting all in and only increased the poverty line. Poverty breeds terrorism, and that will breed hatred from the locals.

This is why Western nations need to stop supporting puppet regimes and applying pressure on third world countries. The results of these post colonial tactics are now showing up at your doorstep by the boatload.

We need to send Turkey's 20 million kurds to Europe would make Turkey's life much better.

We need to send Turkey's 20 million kurds to Europe would make Turkey's life much better.

The Kurds are well on their way to carving out a homeland for themselves.

And reverting in large numbers.

200,000 at the time I was on another Indian forum many months ago.

The latest numbers coming in from the LA Congress last month is already past 500,000.

Cheers, Doc

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom