What's new

Two umpiring decisions might cost Bangladesh the quarter-final vs India

This is actually nothing but crying. Like this :

VhfB7nA.jpg
I hope you are mature enough to understand the difference between crying and protesting. :)

This is protest.BDians are victim and protesting for justice.Don't you think it's their right to protest for what umpires did to them?
boss the protest is unjustified as it is based on false pretext...first there was only one bad decision which was no-ball of rohit...however this is not the first as well as last wrong decision in cricket match...now making it sound like some conspiracy to help India is all rubbish...

If bangladesh was asked to chase 298 like kiwis, due to D/L method in the semis instead of the actual 281 score of south africa... after failing to chase the target, they would have told the extra 17 runs were increased to the actual 281 score, in order to put pressure on BD and to send them out of WC....

Friends, you missed to see the "real classy" umpiring by a generation. In our childhood we observed that mesmerising umpiring by Mr. Sukur Rana. He was more popular in India than Amitabh Bachchan those days :)

I remember a Pakistan tour of India. My childhood hero Imran Khan was there in Pakistan team. We were eager to see fight of Indian batsmen against Imran's great attack side. But alas!! Mr Sukur Rana was the umpire :(. In that inning 9 Indian batsmans were given LBW. Anybody appearing to be settling down in the wicket given LBW promptly :devil:. That tour became Mr Sukur Rana vs Indian Cricket team in all practical sense . He was really acting like superman . Probably the name of famous Bangladeshi Fiction hero character Masud Rana is coined after him:D.

Anything which can be even 100 mts of that earth shuttering umpiring of Mr. Sukur Rana was umpiring in India-Pakistan matches in Sharja :angel:

Last edited:
Friends, you missed to see the "real" classy umpiring by a generation. In our childhood we observed that mesmerising umpiring by Mr. Sukur Rana. He was more popular in India than Amitabh Bachchan those days :)

I remember a Pakistan tour of India. My childhood hero Imran Khan was there in Pakistan team. We were eager to see fight of Indian batsmen against Imran's great attack side. But Mr Sukur Rana was the umpire :(. In that innings 9 Indian batsmans were given LBW. Anybody appearing to be settled given LBW :devil:. That tour became Mr Sukur Rana vs Indian Cricket team. He was really acting like superman . Probably The famous Bangladeshi Fiction hero character Masud Rana is probably contemplated after him:D.

Anything which can be even 100 mts of that earth shuttering umpiring of Mr. Sukur Rana was umpiring in India-Pakistan matches in Sharja :angel:

So you are Bengali and Masud Rana is famous there?

Back
Top Bottom