What's new

:: Two Qatari Military Jets Collide - Pilots Eject ::

I saw a human genome project from nat geo that said Iranians are on average 56% Arab haha.
cool, so as a Arab nation we have the right to interfere in Arab world, my Arab brother.
So close to kissing

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
it's cool, every ethnic group has it's own culture. i don't know if it's usual in Arab world or not, i only saw emirates do this?

cool, so as a Arab nation we have the right to interfere in Arab world, my Arab brother.

it's cool, every ethnic group has it's own culture. i don't know if it's usual in Arab world or not, i only saw emirates do this?
I would love you to interfere and take back all aqsa..my arab brother

We can intefere in your affairs too brother ok. Can we overthrow your mullah? He's Azeri.

Lol you overthrew the Hadi regime by supporing the Houthis. Dont remeber?
Iran didn't make Yemenis to do a revolution, that was Yemeni people choice not just houthis and certainly Iran didn't has (neither has now even) any control over them. Iran actually advised them to keep their own territories and do not seize the capital. then Saudis and emirates entered the conflict like a boss but they didn't expected this mess to come upon them.
it does not matter how many times you repeat the same thing (that Iran started Yemen), the world can google the truth in 5 min.

Iran didn't make Yemenis to do a revolution, that was Yemeni people choice not just houthis and certainly Iran didn't has (neither has now even) any control over them. Iran actually advised them to keep their own territories and do not seize the capital. then Saudis and emirates entered the conflict like a boss but they didn't expected this mess to come upon them.
it does not matter how many times you repeat the same thing (that Iran started Yemen), the world can google the truth in 5 min.
Tbh the Houthis have 15% of territory. Rn best thing is to partition Yemen and fund economic development in the Hadi occupied Yemen. Isolating the Houthis will force them to run a South Sudan type nation without a economy that makes money.

Tbh the Houthis have 15% of territory. Rn best thing is to partition Yemen and fund economic development in the Hadi occupied Yemen. Isolating the Houthis will force them to run a South Sudan type nation without a economy that makes money.
that 15% holds almost 85% of Yemen population, however i agree with you...

that 15% holds almost 85% of Yemen population, however i agree with you...
Regardless of population, the side supported bt Saudi Arabia will have a higher standar of living by far. Fund schools, infrastructure, make jobs, and lend the Houthi part no economic help. Eventually even the Houthis will hate living like that...

The part Houthis control has most of the population.

Yemen's war is not going to solve anything

Regardless of population, the side supported bt Saudi Arabia will have a higher standar of living by far. Fund schools, infrastructure, make jobs, and lend the Houthi part no economic help. Eventually even the Houthis will hate living like that...
UAE is downgrading its participation in Yemen war militarily. Looks like KSA and UAE can't sustain their military actions inside Yemen. American Congress too is pressing POTUS to abandon the Support...

Looks like the native Katari pilots are for “sports” only!!! The real job lies with the ex PAF ones....

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom