What's new

Two Pakistani boys repatriated to *** by Indian Army

Listen buddy get out of your Indian delusional state of mind. Kashmir and Gilgit Balistan belongs to Muslims in Pakistan, so we have a right to say whatever we desire and you need to get out of Kashmir that you occupy forcefully, and you can’t deny that fact you are holding most Kashmir’s against their will, in a dream of akhand Bharat it will never happen let me give you some awaking truth Baliti’s Kashmiri’s Hate Indians, well they are more patriotic then we ever could be , my mother is from Pathankot which is unfortunately you occupy they were very young when they moved to Pakistan and the fact I have heard from my Nani and aunties makes me want to tech u forcers a lesson, my oldest aunt was kidnapped and raped 58 times by Indian Sikh soldier and then she was shot more than a dozen times and then was returned to them dead. There are more stories from that town we hear from our relatives down there. I don’t wish this upon anyone but if a family that has suffered from this has no mercy for the other end. I got a little senti here I am telling you get out of this delusion you guys will be better off, I know from bottom of my Heart not now may be later we will take all our belongings from India.
I'm very sorry for you aunt if what you have said is true But sorry dude...it's hard to believe. How the hell would one actually know she was raped 58 times if she was returned dead?(sincerely no offence)

Listen buddy get out of your Indian delusional state of mind. Kashmir and Gilgit Balistan belongs to Muslims in Pakistan, so we have a right to say whatever we desire and you need to get out of Kashmir that you occupy forcefully, and you can’t deny that fact you are holding most Kashmir’s against their will, in a dream of akhand Bharat it will never happen let me give you some awaking truth Baliti’s Kashmiri’s Hate Indians, well they are more patriotic then we ever could be , my mother is from Pathankot which is unfortunately you occupy they were very young when they moved to Pakistan and the fact I have heard from my Nani and aunties makes me want to tech u forcers a lesson, my oldest aunt was kidnapped and raped 58 times by Indian Sikh soldier and then she was shot more than a dozen times and then was returned to them dead. There are more stories from that town we hear from our relatives down there. I don’t wish this upon anyone but if a family that has suffered from this has no mercy for the other end. I got a little senti here I am telling you get out of this delusion you guys will be better off, I know from bottom of my Heart not now may be later we will take all our belongings from India.

sorry about your aunt. but it is just one side of the story. the other side is Pakistani militant atrocities on both side of kashmir. They terrorise shias , blow up sufi shrines and drove off the native Kashmiri Pandits. Not to mention the whole violence was started by Pak army when they sent tribal thugs in 1948 to capture the peaceful valley.

If your Aunt was returned dead,Then how come you people came to know she was raped precisely 58 times.No pun intended,but your story seems to have some big holes.:sniper:

Kashmir belongs to the Sikhs and pandits born there too...you religion obsessed jackass.

post mortem was performed by the pakistani army this was on 1963 on this basis they were able to get asylum their is more detail but i would not wana elabrate becase my faimly.

Listen buddy get out of your Indian delusional state of mind. Kashmir and Gilgit Balistan belongs to Muslims in Pakistan.
What have you been smoking? 96% Kashmiris don't want anything to do with what they say is a 'failed state'. The Shias especially laugh at the very thought of Pakistanis insisting that Kashmir belongs to Pakistan just because it is a Muslim majority area!

Wake up and smell the coffee instead of the weed you're smoking from Afghanistan as it is now become adulterated and which makes one spout nonsense like you my friend, have just done!!
smoking-030.gif

Kashmir belongs to Pakistani muslims? That my boy is the biggest joke. :rolf:

Kashmir belongs to Pakistani muslims? That my boy is the biggest joke. :lol:

Two Pakistani boys repatriated to *** by Indian Army

Jammu: The Army today handed over two Pakistani boys, who had crossed the Line of Control (LoC) into India, to the Pakistan army as a goodwill gesture.

Rehmatullah, 15, and Inayatullah, 12, of Kotli area of Pakistan Occupied Kashmir (***) had crossed over to the Indian side of the LoC in Nowshera sector on Friday in "search of employment", said Col. RK Palta, the Jammu-based spokesperson of the army.

The LoC divides Jammu and Kashmir between India and Pakistan.

"Indian soldiers in Poonch Sector handed over the two boys to the Pakistan army. The boys had crossed over to the Indian side of the LoC in Nowshera Sector in Rajouri district of Jammu and Kashmir March 22. The handing over took place at the Chakan-da-Bagh Zero line at 1230 hours today (Sunday)," Col. Palta said.

"During their stay with the Indian army, Rehmatullah and Inayatullah said they had left their country and crossed over to the Indian side in search of employment," he added.

"The Indian army acted on humanitarian considerations. A message was conveyed to the Pakistan army over the hotline Saturday, conveying the intent to hand over the two boys back to Pakistan. A battalion commander-level flag meeting was held at Chakan-da-Bagh in the afternoon Sunday and the boys were handed over to Pakistani army officials," Col. Palta said.

Two Pakistani boys repatriated to *** by Indian Army | NDTV.com

It is good that these boys are going back to their motherland.

May they had jobs in Pakistan, but wanted a job in India, as value of INR is more than double than PNR(2.1PNR=1 INR) i.e if they would have sent 10,000 INRs to their homes as money oreder every month, their families would have got 21,000 PNR in hands, which is a decent amount, I think

Not one word of appreciation by the Pakistanis..

:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom