What's new

Two more freedom fighters killed in Jammu and Kashmir

So Hindus/ Muslims and Sikhs who took up arms against British rule in British India were also terrorists by your definition?
You are still living in the 20th century. This is 21st century. Nobody is interested in getting hands dirty by supporting armed rebels.

Very few. If there were more than 50% asking for freedom, I would have sided with them really..
Any proof to show that more than 50% Kashmiri support Independent state?

British were successful until the fighting turned peaceful in a non-violent way.

Nopes, the armed struggle continued till the end.. read about Royal Indian Navy revolt for example.. it happened in 1942.. British left not because of peaceful protests, but because they couldn't control India fully during and post world war II era..

For me, Hindus and Sikhs who took part in Indian Navy revolt were noble men.. What do you think about them?

You are still living in the 20th century. This is 21st century. Nobody is interested in getting hands dirty by supporting armed rebels.

Any proof to show that more than 50% Kashmiri support Independent state?

Mass protests... the number of people who are coming out, openly displaying Pakistani flags etc..

There are many markers..

Read about Indonesian Occupation of East Timor..

Mass protests... the number of people who are coming out, openly displaying Pakistani flags etc..

There are many markers..

That's not an exact number. You just said 'many'. It can be a 1000 1lakh, even 1 million. I've never seen a rally that has one million people, that took part in Kashmir.

J&K has only 68% Muslim. Even if 10% support the freedom fighting then that's 1.2 million people.

You are just jumping up and down with the Kashmir Bangea Pakistan slogan when you see one or two protests.

Read about Indonesian Occupation of East Timor..
Show me a successful armed struggle in the 21st century.

That's not an exact number. You just said 'many'. It can be a 1000 1lakh, even 1 million. I've never seen a rally that has one million people, that took part in Kashmir.

J&K has only 68% Muslim. Even if 10% support the freedom fighting then that's 1.2 million people.

You are just jumping up and down with the Kashmir Bangea Pakistan slogan when you see one or two protests.

If you guys had a little confidence on the number of people asking for freedom according to your country's estimates, you guys would have held referendum in Kashmir, without giving a lame reason that until Pakistan leaves Azad Kashmir, you can't hold a referendum..

You government knows how much support is there for the slogan of right to self determination. :)

Nopes, the armed struggle continued till the end.. read about Royal Indian Navy revolt for example.. it happened in 1942.. British left not because of peaceful protests, but because they couldn't control India fully during and post world war II era..

For me, Hindus and Sikhs who took part in Indian Navy revolt were noble men.. What do you think about them?

There are many markers..

Absolutely!!! India's hindutva turn is a reality to everyone except the deluded and blind

The numbers killed on both sides are miniscule, they are dwarfed by road traffic accidents, people falling down stairs etc

But as India has become more hindutva, Kashmiri's have woken up

This is why Indian republic day celebrations are not attended, the Indian flag is ripped down whilst the Pakistani flies high

Its never been so anti India, pro Pakistan in Kashmir since the early 90s

Even the Rohingya crises is a massive boost
I go to many kashmiri forums, some frequented almost entirely by Kashmiri's from Indian occupied Kashmir
The Rohingya crises has them energized
The biggest factor is the hindutva themselves, their glee at Rohingya massacre makes even the few Indian Muslims understand the importance of a Kashmir free from Hindus
Hearts and Minds we are winning hands down

Show me a successful armed struggle in the 21st century.

Ohh, so you say that since 1999 doesn't fall in 21st century, the rules are different..

Right.. so on 1st January 2000, everything changed.. lolz..

If you guys had a little confidence on the number of people asking for freedom according to your country's estimates, you guys would have held referendum in Kashmir, without giving a lame reason that until Pakistan leaves Azad Kashmir, you can't hold a referendum..

You government knows how much support is there for the slogan of right to self determination. :)
We don't need to check the patriotism of Kashmiri and ask them to prove their allegiance.

We don't need to check the patriotism of Kashmiri and ask them to prove their allegiance.

What about the majority of population that is holding large protests against the illegal occupation of their land?

The "majority" of the protestors are Sunni - and among them the one's who have adopted wahaabism & salafism that have a problem. The Hindus, Buddhists, Shias, Sikhs of Kashmir don't have a problem. For the protesting sunni there is a new muslim country created called pakistan - they can go there if they wish.

Absolutely!!! India's hindutva turn is a reality to everyone except the deluded and blind

The numbers killed on both sides are miniscule, they are dwarfed by road traffic accidents, people falling down stairs etc

But as India has become more hindutva, Kashmiri's have woken up

This is why Indian republic day celebrations are not attended, the Indian flag is ripped down whilst the Pakistani flies high

Its never been so anti India, pro Pakistan in Kashmir since the early 90s

Even the Rohingya crises is a massive boost
I go to many kashmiri forums, some frequented almost entirely by Kashmiri's from Indian occupied Kashmir
The Rohingya crises has them energized
The biggest factor is the hindutva themselves, their glee at Rohingya massacre makes even the few Indian Muslims understand the importance of a Kashmir free from Hindus
Hearts and Minds we are winning hands down

They think that they can suppress the freedom struggle by force.. How deluded they are.. lolz..

Ohh, so you say that since 1999 doesn't fall in 21st century, the rules are different..

Right.. so on 1st January 2000, everything changed.. lolz..
Things Changed since 9/11 :D.

The biggest support of armed insurgency for a brief period was the US. but whe Karma hit them hard. Things Changed.

The "majority" of the protestors are Sunni - and among them the one's who have adopted wahaabism & salafism that have a problem. The Hindus, Buddhists, Shias, Sikhs of Kashmir don't have a problem. For the protesting sunni there is a new muslim country created called pakistan - they can go there if they wish.

The Indian flag is not respected anywhere in Kashmir to be honest.. and until your government holds a referendum, all the figures quoted by you have no meaning at all.

By the way, Shias are also part of the freedom movement.. As Iran is a supporter of Kashmiris. Khamnaei, and other spiritual leaders do take sides of Kashmiris every now and then.. :)

Things Changed since 9/11 :D.

The biggest support of armed insurgency for a brief period was the US. but whe Karma hit them hard. Things Changed.

Things have changed for Muslims? Yes, I agree.. Muslims are suppressed all over the world. But it doesn't justify your illegal occupation... does it?

Things have changed for Muslims? Yes, I agree.. Muslims are suppressed all over the world. But it doesn't justify your illegal occupation... does it?
Show me a Muslim suppression in any true Islamic countries, including yourself.

A vast majority of them are living peacefully, except those who are playing with terrorist.

Syria and Iraq are the two countries that suffered the most from ISIL, whoever sponsored them.

Also, J&K was a legal occupation. The Legality of the occupation was never challenged. The only Challange was the wish of the people. Which is uncertain as long as Pakistan do not backoff the troops and remove the Pakistani citizens living in AJK.

Things have changed for Muslims?
9/11 never affected Indian muslims holding Indian passports.

Neither the Indian muslims were under a scanner for it. We have lived through. Like I already said, those who instigate insurgence and violence only suffer. We have suffered for instigating the LTTE.

Now we don't sponsor any armed rebel organization. Even if we do, it's reactionary.

Back
Top Bottom