What's new

Two more freedom fighters killed in Jammu and Kashmir

Mass protests... the number of people who are coming out, openly displaying Pakistani flags etc..

There are many markers..

Even they waving ISIS flag also. Generally we won't give a damn about those thugs whether they waving terrorist organization flag or terrorist nation flag .

Show me a Muslim suppression in any true Islamic countries, including yourself.

A vast majority of them are living peacefully, except those who are playing with terrorist.

Syria and Iraq are the two countries that suffered the most from ISIL, whoever sponsored them.

Also, J&K was a legal occupation. The Legality of the occupation was never challenged. The only Challange was the wish of the people. Which is uncertain as long as Pakistan do not backoff the troops and remove the Pakistani citizens living in AJK.

I think I wanted to say something else. I was saying that after 9/11 any Muslim freedom fight will be seen as terrorism. This has nothing to do with Kashmiris or Rohangiyas or whoever. Thanks to Al Qaeda and ISIS.

What I am asking you, does anything justify the occupation of a land, people of which do want separation from the illegal occupation? Can you justify it?

Either don't call yourself the largest democracy, or do what democracies do.. Take example of Scottish Referendum..

Even they waving ISIS flag also. Generally we won't give a damn about those thugs whether they waving terrorist organization flag or terrorist nation flag .

What about the thousands of peaceful protesters? All the thugs?

Same words were being used by British against freedom fighters..

9/11 never affected Indian muslims holding Indian passports.

The producers of the movie "My Name is Khan" disagree with you..

The producers of the movie "My Name is Khan" disagree with you..
My name is Khan is not based on a true story. It's true many face some violence out of the ignorance of the masses. It has happened for the Sikh community too.

What about the thousands of peaceful protesters? All the thugs?
Kashmir do not have 'the peaceful protest' anymore. It's all violent, by throwing stones and petrol bombs.
I was saying that after 9/11 any Muslim freedom fight will be seen as terrorism.
How about the armed rebel in Crimea? Did they garner any support? Of course only Russia. And see how they suffer.
Either don't call yourself the largest democracy, or do what democracies do.. Take example of Scottish Referendum.

We will still call our country democracy. Democracy doesn't mean you need to grant freedom for Individual states. People can make Choice of their own. Also, democratic solutions can be circumvent when it concerns national security.

Kashmir is also an issue of national security. You still failed to provide any numbers concerning the number of people who really support freedom.

Also that, in the last election more than 68% of the people participated in the voting process. If the people don't believe in Indian democracy what is the reason for them to take part in elections?

My name is Khan is not based on a true story. It's true many face some violence out of the ignorance of the masses. It has happened for the Sikh community too.

So you agree that even Sikhs were being identified as Muslims? You are actually supporting my POV that the behavior has changed generally for Muslims..

Kashmir do not have 'the peaceful protest' anymore. It's all violent, by throwing guns and petrol bombs.

They turn violent when your forces start crack down because some burn Indian flags or take similar actions..

How about the armed rebel in Crimea? Did they garner any support? Of course only Russia. And see how they suffer.

But they got what they wanted..

We will still call our country democracy.

You can call yourself whatever, it will not change the fact that you are occupying people against their wishes.

The Indian flag is not respected anywhere in Kashmir to be honest.. and until your government holds a referendum, all the figures quoted by you have no meaning at all.

By the way, Shias are also part of the freedom movement.. As Iran is a supporter of Kashmiris. Khamnaei, and other spiritual leaders do take sides of Kashmiris every now and then.. :)

The problem is only in 4 districts of South Kashmir - Pulwama, Anantnag, Shopian, Kulgam.

Everywhere else, its peaceful and tourists and people roam around freely and the Indian flag is waved everywhere else.

As for Shias, they will not side with what is completely a sunni extremism issue.

Also that, in the last election more than 68% of the people participated in the voting process. If the people don't believe in Indian democracy what is the reason for them to take part in elections?

Very nice.. If I were the PM of India, I would have immediately held referendum in Kashmir under UN to show to the world that majority is with India in Kashmir..

To be honest, if this happens, I would be the one supporting India.. seriously..

As for Shias, they will not side with what is completely a sunni extremism issue.

Sunni extremism is something else, and Kashmiri struggle is something else..

So you agree that even Sikhs were being identified as Muslims? You are actually supporting my POV that the behavior has changed generally for Muslims.
The hate for muslims didn't start right after 9/11. But it fueled further hate. The support which Al-queda recieved from many muslim world also didn't help much to gain public opinion in favor of Muslims.

They turn violent when your forces start crack down because some burn Indian flags or take similar actions..
No, they start with throwing stones at security personnel. Almost in all the cases, these protest turn violent. There is only minimum force, to handle protest.
But they got what they wanted..
Did they? Then why the annexation is not recognized by say majority of UN
ou can call yourself whatever, it will not change the fact that you are occupying people against their wishes.
Why would you ask the question then why we call ourselves democracy. I cannot give an answer that favors your interest.

Very nice.. If I were the PM of India, I would have immediately held referendum in Kashmir under UN to show to the world that majority is with India in Kashmir..

To be honest, if this happens, I would be the one supporting India.. seriously..
Hell yeah! We are ready to take on the referendum in Kashmir. When you leave AJK.

The problem is only in 4 districts of South Kashmir - Pulwama, Anantnag, Shopian, Kulgam.

Everywhere else, its peaceful and tourists and people roam around freely and the Indian flag is waved everywhere else.

I would have held a referendum by now if your comment is correct..

Hell yeah! We are ready to take on the referendum in Kashmir. When you leave AJK.

Now this is the lame excuse I was suggesting earlier... you guys have confidence, show the world that your stance is correct..

I am telling you that majority is Pakistan will side with India (including me) if majority turns out to be the supporter of living with India under Indian constitution.

To be honest, I am against the idea of merging Kashmir with Pakistan.. Azad Kashmir included.. Kashmir could be called a demilitarized zone with separate identity..

Did they? Then why the annexation is not recognized by say majority of UN

It will be recognized, sooner than later..

I would have held a referendum by now if your comment is correct..
the referendum would have been held if Pakistan would have adhered to UN resolutions... and moved back Army and Pakistani Punjabis who have relocated to P0K.

No, they start with throwing stones at security personnel. Almost in all the cases, these protest turn violent. There is only minimum force, to handle protest.

Lets agree to disagree on this..

the referendum would have been held if Pakistan would have adhered to UN resolutions... and moved back Army and Pakistani Punjabis who have relocated to P0K.

I am talking about the referendum in Indian Occupied Kashmir.. If your moral ground is higher, just go for it and show the results to the rest of the world. Why are you waiting for Pakistan to take certain actions on its sides..

Maybe, Kashmiris vote for India, and the issue is settled forever.. also, it may give you a chance to ask Pakistan to hold a referendum on its side..

Lets agree to disagree on this..

I am talking about the referendum in Indian Occupied Kashmir.. If your moral ground is higher, just go for it and show the results to the rest of the world. Why are you waiting for Pakistan to take certain actions on its sides..

Maybe, Kashmiris vote for India, and the issue is settled forever.. also, it may give you a chance to ask Pakistan to hold a referendum on its side..
Typical Pakistani hypocrisy... We will cry over UN resolutions.. but we will not implement UN resolution tourselves....

Typical Pakistani hypocrisy... We will cry over UN resolutions.. but we will not implement UN resolution tourselves....

And what about your hypocrisy? You will call yourself the largest democracy, yet will not hold referendum in Kashmir, citing lame excuses..

You guys know that majority of Kashmiris hate you guys.. :)

And what about your hypocrisy? You will call yourself the largest democracy, yet will not hold referendum in Kashmir, citing lame excuses..

You guys know that majority of Kashmiris hate you guys.. :)
referendum can only be held across entire Kashmir... for that UN resolution will have to be followed... Pakistan will have to move back troops and people to enable referendum... everything else is your rant ..

referendum can only be held across entire Kashmir... for that UN resolution will have to be followed... Pakistan will have to move back troops and people to enable referendum... everything else is your rant ..

Then continue to deal with armed rebellion that will increase in future, not my rants.. :)

Your flags will continue to be burned, thrown in the sewage, and your terrorist army will not be able to control them whether you use pallets or nuclear bomb.. lolz..

Then continue to deal with armed rebellion that will increase in future, not my rants.. :)

Your flags will continue to be burned, thrown in the sewage, and your terrorist army will not be able to control them whether you use pallets or nuclear bomb.. lolz..
We are dealing it just fine... less than 5% of People in Jammu and Kashmir have a problem.. they are getting sorted... bigger ones are in jails and their foot soldiers are getting killed..... we are doing great.

Back
Top Bottom