What's new

Two more drone attacks..

You are giving this kind of response? you are just a bad excuse of a human! lying through your teeth and justifying such deaths.. GFYS..

As I said I am sorry for the loss of life..
I just wanted to confirm the veracity of the images.

And Pakistan has to realize that there are so many terror attacks too occuring daily so it is good that if drones kill a few terrorists.

Biggest enemy is not US or India but the Islamic terrorists

spanking pak army and parliament over and over again. pakistan lrotests and they flip their middle finger. is there any point in talking to them?

And Pakistan has to realize that there are so many terror attacks too occuring daily so it is good that if drones kill a few terrorists.

Biggest enemy is any element which destabilizes Pakistan, no matter who it is.. AQ Terrorists, US Terrorists or Indian Terrorists.. and stay assured that whoever it would be, will not be pardoned.. US is making Pakistani nation its enemy..

Biggest enemy is any element which destabilizes Pakistan, no matter who it is.. AQ Terrorists, US Terrorists or Indian Terrorists.. and stay assured that whoever it would be, will not be pardoned.. US is making Pakistani nation its enemy..

US may be making Pakistan its enemy but it is easy to consider it as enemy and neglect the faceless enemy of terrorists who plant bombs..

For that Pakistan should conduct a raid and destroy all the radical elements..

US may be making Pakistan its enemy but it is easy to consider it as enemy and neglect the faceless enemy of terrorists who plant bombs..

I think one needs to use brain. isn't it?.. if there are two enemies, sort the one you can see first, before going after someone who is hidden.. makes sense??

Pakistan is in between a fight of two enemies, and THEIR fight is hurting us..

Islam does not allow terrorism, so there's no such thing as 'Islamic terrorists'. I say people like you are the worst type of terrorists for you terrorise the truth. You are the perfect disciple of bush and blair.

Islam does not allow terrorism, so there's no such thing as 'Islamic terrorists'. I say people like you are the worst type of terrorists for you terrorise the truth. You are the perfect disciple of bush and blair.

Peoples need to define " Terrorism" If drone attack kill one terrorist and 100 innocent then it should be consider terrorism done by American. Terrorist is someone who spread terror and kill innocent peoples.

Dude you need to wake up. Do you think Pakistan is not trying to eliminate those peoples who are fighting with our soldiers and killing our innocent civilian? get real and don't act like a typical Indian who always blame Pakistan without any evidence

@Members

I remember watching Capital Talk program (Hamid Mir is the Anchor) where guests were claiming that Pakistan Parliament has clearly said that any drone attack would mean NATO supply lines will be blocked, is it true??? If yes then do you guys think there would be some action???

Dude you need to wake up. Do you think Pakistan is not trying to eliminate those peoples who are fighting with our soldiers and killing our innocent civilian? get real and don't act like a typical Indian who always blame Pakistan without any evidence

Hi Raja,

No ones saying that Pakistan is not fighting the terrorists. In fact, your nation has suffered tremendously in the hands of the terrorists.

However, it is the selective approach that is drawing criticism and that is the precise reason why the status of terrorism in Pakistan will not improve beyond a point. You see, unless Pakistami people/ gov/ PA/ ISI etc are not ready to completely demolish the demon of exteremist mentality from the nook and corner of the country (I'm not saying all are like that, but a section definitly is), the internal or external war will remain fruitless to some extent.

Pakistan has to, for once and for all, get rid of all that is extreme, violent, non-state ideology and players. Be it TTP, Afghan Talibaans, L-e-T or whatever. No other agencies then the Govt agencies should have Pakistan's support. I understand that India is considered as an enemy of Pakistan. But that does not mean that people will secretly harbor cells like L-e-T etc just because it is at present of benefit to Pakistan. I am not writing this for legal debate and I know people will jump in soon with "L-e-T is banned or they are only freedom fighters", "Afghan Talibaans are freedom fighters" etc etc. And I am not going to counter such arguments.

I am writing this for those who can understand, realize and introspect the importance of shedding all these so called non-state actors with violent idealism from the nook and corner of Pakistan. Be our enemy by all means. But make your country strong and then fight us fairly. Be it on the war field or international courts. But for god's sake get rid of the extremist ideology (more important then getting rid of extremist people) for once and for all.

Thanks

Drones are controlled via satellites.The satellites are mainly LEO or MEO..Thats an orbit of less than 200-2000 km above surface if LEO or upto 20,000 km if MEO..But presumably the drone controlling sats must be LEO due to issues with signal lag if the satellite is too far away.
A LEO sat is well within range of Pakistan's ballistic missiles,although its different game but the existing rocket motors may be modified ti reach the satellites...Since satellites are very predictable as they have to follow same path and speed all the time and cant maneuver to dodge an incoming missile,they are easier to hit....Instead if going after individual drones..get rid of the satellites controlling them.

Another thing is that the satellites used to control drones cannot be above horizon all the time,and their orbit must have a certain time slot during which signals can be transmitted to and from drones...If we know the that time slot..we know the most probable time in which drones can strike,there will be a lesser element of surprise and PAF can keep jets airborne during that time slot.

Drone attacks produce more terrorists than kill them. When regular people that have nothing to do with terrorism see that the government is not doing anything to protect them from getting killed, & then lose their family members because of the drone strikes, they have nothing to lose.

Thanks bilal, totally agreed with your post. Apart from the people who are directly affected, the general literate population is against these drone attacks. US is getting nothing but the hatred of Pakistani People out of these drones.

So you agree that if a terrorist would be living in neighbor, the security forces come and blast your entire area?

Thanks bilal, totally agreed with your post. Apart from the people who are directly affected, the general literate population is against these drone attacks. US is getting nothing but the hatred of Pakistani People out of these drones.

do those literates ask PA why they allow the use of these drones. they are after all taking off and landing in PAF bases.

Constantly these articles state "militants were killed"...They don't know that. By US and CIA definition anyone in possession of firearms is a "militant". In tribal areas many people own firearms that doesn't make them a "militant", truthfully many innocent are being killed. As I mentioned years ago the drones strikes would become a greater nuisance and were designed to create tension among tribal people and Pakistani army and government to create division. The tribal people have grounds to hate and oppose Pakistani Government for failure of protecting them after years of drone strikes.

It is up to Pakistani people to launch massive revolt and demand the ousting of the Government and immediate elections be held. If you don't care about Pakistan then dont revolt.

Pakistan needs a revolt not a protest.

While not dismissing your view altogether, if we cannot even protest without the double dealing rascals of various political parties leading the way....how can we bring about a change?

Have you seen a million men marching to Islamabad in protest of not just drone strikes but power shortages and many more things which are equally damaging?
It seems the Chief Justice was more important to us than national sovereignty and economic well being of the citizens!!!
We faced the government on CJ issue because the opposition parties wanted to use it as a political tool and threw their weight behind the movement.
It begs the question, are the current issues lesser in significance than one person regaining his post as CJ?
If not, then what is the deal with the opposition parties?

I think the government and opposition are chilling and will not change anything till the nation protests strongly...
I am sure that once the protests start and gain momentum...the pathetic losers like Nawaz Sharif will eventually join the cause just as they hijacked the CJ restoration movement to gain political mileage.

I hope this time the nation realizes their deceit as well and does not support PML-N in next elections.

Back
Top Bottom