What's new

Two more drone attacks..

Instead of fighting how about helping others to obtain a better future. Humanitarian aid has the magical ability to gain friends and promote peace

This is absolutely tragic and the true face of American 'Democracy'. Imperialism at its finest.

If we revolt, the country will be labelled a 'terrorist' state, out of control and be shunned from the world community.

There is no way out other than going to war with the US in Afghanistan.

^ why dont you take into consideration what Nawaz Sharif said the other day. You are the ones helping those drones take-off and land.
Before you start blaming others, take a look inside your own home first.

These are horrific attacks, but they started and continue to happen with the approval of PA

Well till they start NW operation drones will continue. PA/PAF neither has desire nor will nor courage to face US. Therefore they are trying to put it on politicians.

As an Indian you would love to see our PA in NW as you know it will cause an all out civil war whilst you and your Bombay boys cheer from the sidelines.

This is what you said in your 1st post.
"This is a Slap on the face of Parliament, PA and also on the face of whole nation.."
This is what you said in the second post.
"Please don't twist anything, its a slap on the face of Govt. and Nation of Pakistan.. Its not on PA.."
This is what I said in my post.
"If President and The Prime minister are responsible, the CoAS is also equally responsible. "
If you happen to understand the difference,then reply. Else, dont take additional pains and shout. It's not gonna help anyone.

I apologize, mistake accepted and duly corrected.. read "Only" with the sentence..

Inalillah wa ina ilay he rajioon

RIP innocent pakistanis.

We deserve every punishment we get, earthquakes, flooding etc for our pitiful inaction and inability to overthrow these b@stards.

Hopefully one day they will fall like hosni Mubarak afterall every puppet at some point outlives his usefulness.

As an Indian you would love to see our PA in NW as you know it will cause an all out civil war whilst you and your Bombay boys cheer from the sidelines.

suit yourself, seems like you would rather have the NW boys come down to GHQ for a party instead.

What else was expected?
Pakistan has lost its honor in OBL incident
It is good it is supporting the drone strikes as they are reducing the number of terrrorists

The Parliament should respond to this drone strike as they had stated.

What else was expected?
Pakistan has lost its honor in OBL incident
It is good it is supporting the drone strikes as they are reducing the number of terrrorists

Yeah.. i support you.. you can see 3 possible "suspected" terrorists in the picture above, isn't it?

Yeah.. i support you.. you can see 3 possible "suspected" terrorists in the picture above, isn't it?

are we even sure that this image is coming from Pakistan?
Could be a palestinian one after Israeli bombing.

And if it is genuine then definitely feel sorry but arent terrorists also dying? This is sadly collateral damage which Pakistan has to suffer ..
And who is to blame?
Pakistanis who supported Islamists and let terrorists stay in the first place

Why there are no protests against them who brought the trouble makers in the first place?

are we even sure that this image is coming from Pakistan?
Could be a palestinian one after Israeli bombing.

And if it is genuine then definitely feel sorry but arent terrorists also dying? This is sadly collateral damage which Pakistan has to suffer ..
And who is to blame?
Pakistanis who supported Islamists and let terrorists stay in the first place

Why there are no protests against them who brought the trouble makers in the first place?

You are giving this kind of response? you are just a bad excuse of a human! lying through your teeth and justifying such deaths.. GFYS..

If the dead are Jihadi terrorists---> Rest in pieces...

If they were Civilians---> Rest in Peace

If the dead are Jihadi terrorists---> Rest in pieces...

If they were Civilians---> Rest in Peace

They are all civilians, including the rocket launcher carrying militants. None of them belongs to the Army or the Police.

Then it all boils down to who is innocent and who is not.

Since these are specifically preemptive strikes, the line between innocent and guilty gets a bit too blurred.

I can only hope Pakistani people understand the main objective of these strikes.

Back
Top Bottom