What's new

Two more drone attacks..

Please don't twist anything, its a slap on the face of Govt. and Nation of Pakistan.. Its not on PA.. PA has already clearly said that it will bring down everything which flies in Pakistan's air space as soon as Democratic Govt. orders it..
Why people always blame Zardari and Geelani? If President and The Prime minister are responsible, the CoAS is also equally responsible. How can you expect the president ordering the air force to take down the drones? Isnt it the ISI which is giving the targets? If they shoot down a drone, what would you be doing if a drone is accompanied by F-18s next time? Shoot them down to and engage US directly?

Let me help you a little -

^^^The best example of bias.

NO.. best example of fact derivation based on fact based history of past 64 years..

First decide what citizenship you hold, then come and tell others about my country and your country. May be, my being an Indian makes me a greater stakeholder in the stability of Pakistan. You are none to know.

I hold Pakistani Citizenship, always had, still have, and will always hold.. and NO, you don't hold any stake in development of MY country as i do.. you DO hold stake in instability of MY country.. there is a difference..

Why people always blame Zardari and Geelani? If President and The Prime minister are responsible, the CoAS is also equally responsible. How can you expect the president ordering the air force to take down the drones? Isnt it the ISI which is giving the targets? If they shoot down a drone, what would you be doing if a drone is accompanied by F-18s next time? Shoot them down to and engage US directly?

Have you even read my opening post?? or were you in so much of a hurry to rant that you didn't even finish it??.. It clearly states, NOW, it means AFTER THE JOINT RESOLUTION BY DEMOCRATIC GOVERNMENT.. Not by PA..

How would you know that?

Matter of fact is, more than Indians, or Pakistanis, it is the American Generals and the American media, that have been praising Gen Kayani all along for his perseverance and some Generals (Americans) even went so far as to say that General Kayani has no plans of toppling the government.

The reason Kayani was praised was because he was not interfering with the civilian government that is on the payroll of the US government, & they could do whatever they wanted easily with no interferences from the Pakistan Army. Hussain Haqqani issued 7092 visas to Americans recently without doing any background checks.

You know the link I posted in my previous post... It says (and millions others that quoted the General) that General Kayani has warned the Zardari government that if it doesn't put the house in order, the Army might step in.

But he didn't do it, because the US is trying very hard not to topple the Zardari government, as it is getting whatever it wants from his regime without any interferences from the Army. The Army is on a tight leash since the OBL raid, & if they try to overthrow the civilian government, they will effectively be rendered a terrorist organization.

Doesn't really sound like he is on government's leash. Rather, more like the government is on his leash.

The civilian government is still being praised, not criticized. However, the Army & the intelligence are being mercilessly attacked by the West, & it's all clear to see.

It reminds of the times of Musharraf and his coup de ta. Nawaz has been among the easiest assets the US had in Islamabad, yet, after Musharraf came into power, the US decided to begin dealing with him, than call his coup illegal or anything on that line.

That was because with time, Musharraf started becoming subservient to the US. His government was the one that initially allowed drone strikes inside Pakistan, & that is what resulted in the terrorists attacking the government & the regular civilians, & today to this day, the drone strikes are the biggest problem Pakistan faces, because drone strikes produce more terrorists than kill them.

Drone strikes were introduced during the time of Gen.Musharaff..If army was against drones why didn't they oppose it then?Now putting the blame on civilian govt just a hogwash-last 63 years history is more than enough to understand who holds more power in pakistan-whether army or civilian govt.

Musharraf was both the President & the Chief of Army Staff (COAS) simultaneously when he was in power. The PM was pretty much useless at the time. In other words, he was basically both Kayani & Zardari put together. Hence, Musharraf called all the shots in the civilian government as well as the Army. But once he authorized drone strikes inside Pakistan, he started losing the support of the Army, which is why he let go off his COAS position (there were some legal issues involved as well), & retained his presidency. And he lost his presidency after sometime as well.

I would love to see Gillani's response after these attacks.:lol:

Hum aaaaa drone attacks ki aaaaa muzammat kartai hain aur aaaa Amrika sai mutalba aaaaa kartai hain kai aaaa woh drone hamain dai.

and why you think, the army is not a sell out???, army is the bigger culprit, justing let all blames on the government, in reality, army has more power than the civilian govt

The post you quoted (Post # 10) is the answer to your question. It's funny that the civilian government has not even once condemned the drone strikes. Shows you what their mentality is.

Just watched geo news:

US has officially apologized Pakistan for drone attacks.

What a lamer, it is like i slap on someone's face, then say sorry, and give another slap, then sorry..........................and it goes on.

RIP innocents.

They have also told that any future event will be carried out jointly.

GTFO.

Have you even read my opening post?? or were you in so much of a hurry to rant that you didn't even finish it??.. It clearly states, NOW, it means AFTER THE JOINT RESOLUTION BY DEMOCRATIC GOVERNMENT.. Not by PA..
This is what you said in your 1st post.
"This is a Slap on the face of Parliament, PA and also on the face of whole nation.."
This is what you said in the second post.
"Please don't twist anything, its a slap on the face of Govt. and Nation of Pakistan.. Its not on PA.."
This is what I said in my post.
"If President and The Prime minister are responsible, the CoAS is also equally responsible. "
If you happen to understand the difference,then reply. Else, dont take additional pains and shout. It's not gonna help anyone.

I would love to see Gillani's response after these attacks.:lol:

Hum aaaaa drone attacks ki aaaaa muzammat kartai hain aur aaaa Amrika sai mutalba aaaaa kartai hain kai aaaa woh drone hamain dai.

Mera to bohat dil karta hai inhain drone denay ko.

The same Mir Ali where your army is fighting the taliban? Artillery, air strike, drone what does it matter they are at war with the Pakistan army, killing your own soldiers. How many troops would have lost their lives trying to assult the village to take them out?

The same Mir Ali where your army is fighting the taliban? Artillery, air strike, drone what does it matter they are at war with the Pakistan army, killing your own soldiers. How many troops would have lost their lives trying to assult the village to take them out?

Drone attacks produce more terrorists than kill them. When regular people that have nothing to do with terrorism see that the government is not doing anything to protect them from getting killed, & then lose their family members because of the drone strikes, they have nothing to lose.

Pakistan if they really wanted to they can shoot a drone down but they love the American $$ too much to even consider it, all the hard talk is just for the pubic to show they still call the shots.

Dollars!! which are going in PM and President's personal accounts in Swiss banks..

how you guys are tolerating such greedy dogs? i mean what on earth you people got to bring them down? blow them all!

Instead of fighting how about helping others to obtain a better future. Humanitarian aid has the magical ability to gain friends and promote peace

Back
Top Bottom