What's new

Two Israeli soldiers captured seven killed in Hezbollah attack

Asim Aquil said:
On that subject, I just saw this site: http://www.ifamericansknew.org

5x more children killed by the Israelis!!!

But anyway this current escalation is very stupid. Saudi Arabia gave a statement today where it dissed Hezbollah for creating a crisis.

Saudia Arabia is the biggest "American Pithu" in the world. the saudi government think that if they do anything against US wishes, US will take action to remove Kingdom and will establish Democracy there.

Owais said:
Saudia Arabia is the biggest "American Pithu" in the world. the saudi government think that if they do anything against US wishes, US will take action to remove Kingdom and will establish Democracy there.
But basically now that the Saudis didn't support essentially that's pulled away support from Qatar, UAE, Oman, Jordan and if you want to count Bahrain.

What I don't get is, if Iran wanted to escalate this fight why couldn't it first get a plan going with Saudi, Jordan, Egypt first? I mean to me this seems like an Irani move to force Saudis into fighting for the ARAB cause, without actually asking them to.

I have to repeat the cliche "United we stand divided we fall". At the end of the day 50 Lebanese dead vs 8 Israelis dead so far and the only option right now is to give the 2 soldiers back.

Asim Aquil said:
But basically now that the Saudis didn't support essentially that's pulled away support from Qatar, UAE, Oman, Jordan and if you want to count Bahrain.

What I don't get is, if Iran wanted to escalate this fight why couldn't it first get a plan going with Saudi, Jordan, Egypt first? I mean to me this seems like an Irani move to force Saudis into fighting for the ARAB cause, without actually asking them to.

I have to repeat the cliche "United we stand divided we fall". At the end of the day 50 Lebanese dead vs 8 Israelis dead so far and the only option right now is to give the 2 soldiers back.
Saudi Arab, Jordan and Egypt will never join Iran against Israel because USA has "upper hand" on these states.
In my opinion, if we want to fight them, first we have to become strong economically. then we must have the "upper hand" of any asian super power rival to USA but unfortunately, no asian power is in state of mesing with US.:frown:

Jordan's king killed 4,000 Palestinians on Black September. Jordan has never been interested in Palestine, not the old genocidal neither the current Abdullah who in April last year met with Sharon and got reassurance that no Palestinians would enter Jordan if israel took over more land in the West Bank.

Egypt used to be a player in the past, but now there's absolutely no interest of military confrontation because of several reasons which ultimately have to do with their heavy US dependancy. They're 2nd largest US aid receiver after Israel, and mubarak is simply a despotic dictator.

Saudi's air force is not to deter anybody else except Iran, if anything their future eurofighters wud be used to fight Iran. the occupiers of Hijaz fear if Islamic ummah unites, then they'll be 2nd after Israel to go. A lot of arab brothers I know would rather see riyadh crumble than tel aviv due to their perversion of Islam.

Averröes said:
Jordan's king killed 4,000 Palestinians on Black September. Jordan has never been interested in Palestine, not the old genocidal neither the current Abdullah who in April last year met with Sharon and got reassurance that no Palestinians would enter Jordan if israel took over more land in the West Bank.

Egypt used to be a player in the past, but now there's absolutely no interest of military confrontation because of several reasons which ultimately have to do with their heavy US dependancy. They're 2nd largest US aid receiver after Israel, and mubarak is simply a despotic dictator.

Saudi's air force is not to deter anybody else except Iran, if anything their future eurofighters wud be used to fight Iran. the occupiers of Hijaz fear if Islamic ummah unites, then they'll be 2nd after Israel to go. A lot of arab brothers I know would rather see riyadh crumble than tel aviv due to their perversion of Islam.

I think you are being too harsh........you might not know that every Arab-Israeli war resulted in heavy Arab defeats. The sign of insanity is to continue in the same path that results in defeat. The militaries of Egypt, Saudi, Jordan and Syria are no match for Israel and rash military adventures will not only result in the destruction of their respective militaries but will crush the recently fast growing economies into recession.

As callous as it sounds, Lebanon must fight its own wars.......But this Israeli actions will feed into greater anger in the arab and muslim world towards Israel and U.S..............this will lead to deteriorating situations in Iraq and Afghanistan.........as it stands Afghanistan is getting more unstable.......

airbus said:
Lebanon should simply ask muslim nations for help.........

ha ha let them ask and see ......sheikhs are happy bathing in petro dollars they wont have time for such acts.

Neo said:
This is not looking good, are we looking at another full scale war here?
If Israel enters Lebanon, Syria will retalliate.

That will put us back atleast two decades in time.

Syria will retaliate thru hisbullah they wont have the balls to call for war.

Why were they silent after IDF flew F16s over presidents summer palace? Would anyother country have kept quiet after such an act?Wud pakistan keep mum if IAF flew over mushis palace.

Yes Syrai will pushed back atleast for 2 decades,

Asim Aquil said:
Reactions from Muslim countries, especially Pakistan tomorrow would be very interesting.
Asim, you need to go elsewhere in another thread and see what the members have commented on Pak-Israel relationship.The overall feeling was that Pakistan shudnt be botheres bat Israel_palestinean conflict as its somebody elses war.

Averröes said:
That was the whole point of getting syrian troops to retreat, now they're free to roam lebanon, continue the bombardment and the civilian casualty toll is at 55 now in Lebanon..

Syrian army left a yr ago.IDF attaked now and only because hisbullah attacked killed and kidnapped IDf soldiers.

Averröes said:
For now despite all the crimes the Israelis are committing, there's nothing we can really do but urge diplomacy and take it to the UN (who can't do squat) as israel is already in violation of several dozen UN resolutions. guess we just ahve to sit by and idly watch israelis kill civilians... and guerilla warfare from Hizbullah.

But still Pakistan wants cordial relationship with Israel as per members here.

Asim Aquil said:
Well c'mon guys lets not forget, Lebanon started it! And it can all end if they just hand over the 2 guys back!.

Rightly said, lebonan stands to lose more out of it than syria or palestin as their economy was coming back on track and the real estate was booming.

Asim Aquil said:
It's needless. Lebanon did this taking orders from Iran and Syria, since they thought Israel won't open a battle on two fronts.

Lebonan wont have ,but hisbullah did.

Asim Aquil said:
The only way Israel would sweat if Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Syria, all open fronts simultaneously.

No way, uncle sam is watching.

A.Rahman said:
Even if they got 2 solders, where is the logic in killing 42 + people in one raid by F-16s?.

yes..

A.Rahman said:
Lebonana has no control over hezbollah.

Lebonon has no control over lebonese territory,so they incapable,and hence they are under attack.

Owais said:
so you means that Israel is doing right?. huh!
that moron blown one bomb where as Israel has started the rain of these bombs on civilians. is this justified??

you said that thousands of live taken on both sides. but actually, its only on one side, the lebnese side. this ratio in israel is very much low.
this is a war in which one side have no military might. while the other (israel) is the king of holocast.:devil:

u can do what u want, but then dont dicate how the other guy has to respond. he will respond with what he is capable of.

Jana said:
Abduction is excuse with Motive -Attempt to hijack Lebanon Syria waterfront linking to Armenia via kurdistan in Turkey..
Attempt to hijack land of 4 m pop Lebanon Syria waterfront land with bombing and invasion has begun.

Didnt udnerstand

Jana said:
It is in the interest of Turkey and all Muslim world to stop this Israeli evil design. We should consider dispersing Muslim population from populated region toSparsely populated region in future after warding off Israeli settlers’ expansionism freeLand acquisition programme.

What are u talking? Pls post again

Asim Aquil said:
They were stupid enough to give them a reason. And even now they should take the people from Hezbollah and hand em to Israel.

Kidnapping isn't a stately thing to do. Israel is pulling out of Gaza, I think they just don't want to appear soft to their own people. Politics demands that they attack and attack hard.

Israel has ZERO regard for human life as you may think. Then why give them that excuse? Even now first priority should be on how to end the fighting. Get a Palestinian state readied and build a nation out of it.

Asim i agree with you.

I think we both should take print of this page and frame it for both of us to cherish.:wacko:

Back
Top Bottom