What's new

Two Iranian naval ships in Kochi

You know Bandar or Monkey in India come from the root word, Vana Dhara - forest dweller.

Vana also means distant land, so vanadhara or Vandhar means a place to go to distant land or place where peple from distant land come. The word "Bandar" or Port is a corruption of this sanskrit word.

Bandar in Persian means town or Port. It means "port" in India too e.g. Porbandar (place where Gandhi was born), Bandra (suburb in Mumbai), Apollo Bunder, Tank Bund (hyderabad) etc.

Even today ALL ports in India is called Bandar.

The capital city of Brunei is called "Bandar Seri Begawan" or " City of the god" (Sri Bhagwan) .
Good info dude.

Seriously,you are going to talk about a medieval king who invaded us more than 250 years ago:hitwall:.Man,you guys are really a pain in the a$$.I am also a right winger but at least i have got the brain to figure out my friends out in the real world.
Then who started boasting about 5000 year long cultural links?

and finally, independent india got more support from isreal than iran area like military,technical/scientific,natural calamities( 2001 Gujarat earthquake) and war on terror ,kargil war etc.

Its a reality, what is there to boast ?
and finally, independent india got more support from isreal than iran area like military,technical/scientific,natural calamities( 2001 Gujarat earthquake) and war on terror ,kargil war etc.

That is why Israel is a good friend. Where is the confusion ?

I only said the truth that India and Iran are two sister civilizations and have got a cultural link which is more than 5,000 years old.On the other hand we never had any sort of cultural link with Israel prior to our independence.Now,we must remember the fact that Nadir Shah ruled during the 1st half of the 18th century and invading other countries was quite a common incident at that period of time.Going by that logic,we should also cut off our ties with all Central Asian countries because it were their Turkic ancestors who invaded India and destroyed thousands of our temples.
One should try to live in the present instead of living in the past and at present India and Iran share a close friendship with each other.Man,you have to understand the fact that most of the Islamic invaders who killed our ancestors and destroyed our temples were Sunni Muslims unlike Iranians who were Shias.Plus Iran is a strategic friend of ours and hence in case of a future war with our western neighbor she won't stop the supply of petroleum.On the other hand,the Arabs are known Pakistani supporters and mark my words that they WILL stop our oil supply as soon as a war breaks out between India and Pakistan.Both Iran and Israel are close friend of our Motherland and we simply can't sacrifice either one of them for the sake of the other and that's the truth:coffee:.

You know Bandar or Monkey in India come from the root word, Vana Dhara - forest dweller.

Vana also means distant land, so vanadhara or Vandhar means a place to go to distant land or place where peple from distant land come. The word "Bandar" or Port is a corruption of this sanskrit word.

Bandar in Persian means town or Port. It means "port" in India too e.g. Porbandar (place where Gandhi was born), Bandra (suburb in Mumbai), Apollo Bunder, Tank Bund (hyderabad) etc.

The capital city of Brunei is called "Bandar Seri Begawan" or " City of the god" (Sri Bhagwan) .

_/\_

Calm down man I was kidding no need to be so serious

I am very ashamed of the fact that there are some Indians who behave like more Israeli than Israeli themself.
Iran is bravest Islamic country which is progressing very much despite of american embargo. My favorite nation other than India.

@kollang @SOHEIL Will Iran be interested in Indian made ships when the sanctions are lifted and if yes then which ones??
@Mike_Brando
BTW I do not know fully about sanctions, but can Iran get any ship from us if they want one?
According to UN sanctions, no offensive weapon can be imported/export to/from Iran.also according to a law that has been passed by the Iranian parliament, government is not allowed to buy a foreign military harfware unless the Iranian military industry is not capabable of making the identical type.

for your notice, there is a negotiation ongoing between Iran and P5+1 which will likely result in instant removal of all sanctions and also Uranium enrichment capabilty of Iran will be "reduced".

We have our own naval projects and we can manage to finish them with or without foreign support.however, who doesnt like to have Brahmus missile in arsenal?:D Of course with the help of China,India and Russia we will produce better frigates/submarines:enjoy:

BTW there are unconfirmed reports of Iran being intersted in Russian jets (Su-30SM).

Back
Top Bottom