What's new

Two Indian soldiers killed in LoC skirmish: Indian army

So it wasn't a regular infantry Baloch regiment but SSG. Another twist. :D

they debunked this issue coz to save the national hue and cry. understand this, IA doesnt want to go astray than the official mediums. itna samajjh lo. its this hiding of facts that keep indian awam silent. jis din khoon khula, even u know we all r desis. this govt will face tremendous pressure to do what it doesnt want to do. ie. war against pakistan. u wud understand we have bodies like RSS, shiv sena,etc to not leave a single chance against pakistan. exposing such incidents make these parties stronger. do u really want indian govt to be forced to not work for better relationships?

do understand, its not that the bodies were not mutilated, its just we see larger picture than petty ego issues. thats the difference between INDIA and PAKISTAN.

Randi Rouna begins when lies are exposed. Go die in gutter as you still spreading lies!

they debunked this issue coz to save the national hue and cry. understand this, IA doesnt want to go astray than the official mediums. itna samajjh lo. its this hiding of facts that keep indian awam silent. jis din khoon khula, even u know we all r desis. this govt will face tremendous pressure to do what it doesnt want to do. ie. war against pakistan. u wud understand we have bodies like RSS, shiv sena,etc to not leave a single chance against pakistan. exposing such incidents make these parties stronger. do u really want indian govt to be forced to not work for better relationships?

do understand, its not that the bodies were not mutilated, its just we see larger picture than petty ego issues. thats the difference between INDIA and PAKISTAN.

Randi Rouna begins when lies are exposed. Go die in gutter as you still spreading lies!

That nation is still close to my heart, sorry but can't help it :coffee:

I respect your sentiment. Anything against your closest nation (India) is close to your heart. I too feel sorry for informing that SL is not an adversary to India and you go un-Islamic when you want to fight your neighour (India/Af) by licking American & Srilankan BLOODY boots

Bring it on ******. You intruded our Post killed our Soldier,,,, Cried like babies and tried to gain symphaties by doing randi rouna of beheading part.

aap kya keh rahe us pe kayyam rehn a agli bar.

Bring it on ******. You intruded our Post killed our Soldier,,,, Cried like babies and tried to gain symphaties by doing randi rouna of beheading part.

oyee chaddi. terrorists ko pakistan bhejta hai kashmiri border pe india nahin. logic diya hai uper wale ne to bata whose chance of firing is more? why wud india fire unnecessarily? target practice ke liye bahut se tareeke hain, not by firing across the border.

its natural and understood that its pakistan who violates the ceasefire coz its pakistan which wants terrorists to cross into indian side and not the other way round.

I respect your sentiment. Anything against your closest nation (India) is close to your heart. I too sorry for informing that SL is not adversary for India and you go un-Islamic when you want to fight your neighour (India/Af) by licking American & Srilankan BLOODY boots

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...c-skirmish-indian-army-157.html#ixzz2HVQy62vv

i wonder why some guys are muddles in thoughts.....probably not aware of diplomacy...relations between states are different than humans.....

First there was this:

Severed head of Indian soldier yet to be found: Army - The Times of India

Now we have this:

http://in.reuters.com/article/2013/...kashmir-firing-reaction-idINDEE90802T20130109

The body of one of the soldiers was found mutilated in a forested area on the side controlled by India, Rajesh K. Kalia, spokesman for the Indian army's Northern Command, said. However, he denied Indian media reports that one body had been decapitated and another had its throat slit.

"Regular Pakistan troops crossed the Line of Control ... and engaged the Indian troops who were patrolling the sector," India's Ministry of External Affairs said in a statement after Pakistan's high commissioner to India had been called in.

"Two Indian soldiers were killed in the attack and their bodies subjected to barbaric and inhuman mutilation."

I think a precise accounting of what happened is now very important.

oyee chaddi. terrorists ko pakistan bhejta hai kashmiri border pe india nahin. logic diya hai uper wale ne to bata whose chance of firing is more? why wud india fire unnecessarily? target practice ke liye bahut se tareeke hain, not by firing across the border.

its natural and understood that its pakistan who violates the ceasefire coz its pakistan which wants terrorists to cross into indian side and not the other way round.

So did you intercept the the terrorists who were getting the cover the other day?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom