What's new

Two Indian soldiers killed in LoC skirmish: Indian army

Agreed, but what is the title of the forum?
Please repeat it in bold words for everybody.

what ever it is. what does it have to do with immature posts like '' taking revenge''

if its eye for eye then whole world would be blind

My blood boils when I hear of Indian soldiers killed. Why should Pakistanis not feel the same way about their soldiers?

But decapitation, if it happened, is unacceptable. PA is a professional army but even professional armies - including the Indian Army- lose control of their soldiers all the time. And this seems to be a series of incendiary incidents that could have triggered off a brutal response. Was this one example? I don't know, there's no proof either way.

The only truth I know yet is that three Indian and Pakistani soldiers are dead in incidents that neither side is willing to even accept happened. I hope their families find closure. And the fact that we're now closer to even more fighting.

As for the whole truth, India and Pakistan face each other across a fractured landscape- geographic, mental and visual. I fear that we will never find out the whole truth. But in the meanwhile this will do for the intenet warriors:

yeh kya hoo-rehah hai?

110 users browsing.......sarhad pe jung chall rehi hai and you guys are here.......go and stop them.

Also,

If Indian army doesnt retaliate then i am Ashamed of being an Indian...

Nair saab, no need to feel ashamed, you can always pick up a gun and go to the border.

Meanwhile the rest of us may need to put an ice pack around our heads and look at this thing cooly. We are at the ground floor of yet another escalating argument that will bring our the worst in us- viciousness, hatred, savagery.

War ain't gonna happen..,its neither in India's or Pakistan's interest ...only thing to do is wait and watch...

No it isnt in the interests of either; but why do indians get angry when we are the ones who were fired upon in the first place.

ANY army would fire back. A soldier isn't worth anything if he doesn't fire back when fired upon,

Probably not going to happen; like I said we're more fond of whipping up a media frenzy because we both know that whatever truth there was in our assertions is sandwiched between enough jingoism that it would never hold impartial scrutiny !

Exactly ...reality is that we are too immature to act mature.

Mate what do you think is going on??!! The IA just lost 2 men to enemy fire!

Hope it's nothing other than standard procedures are being evaluated by Army. If i was a Pakistani high ranking officer i would just evacuate the posts near the incident occurred keep the distance of avoiding ranges of heavy artillery. Avoiding a blood bath would be in best interests for both the armies.

My blood boils when I hear of Indian soldiers killed. Why should Pakistanis not feel the same way about their soldiers?

But decapitation, if it happened, is unacceptable. PA is a professional army but even professional armies - including the Indian Army- lose control of their soldiers all the time. And this seems to be a series of incendiary incidents that could have triggered off a brutal response. Was this one example? I don't know, there's no proof either way.

The only truth I know yet is that three Indian and Pakistani soldiers are dead in incidents that neither side is willing to even accept happened. I hope their families find closure. And the fact that we're now closer to even more fighting.

As for the whole truth, India and Pakistan face each other across a fractured landscape- geographic, mental and visual. I fear that we will never find out the whole truth. But in the meanwhile this will do for the intenet warriors:

Also,

Nair saab, no need to feel ashamed, you can always pick up a gun and go to the border.

Meanwhile the rest of us may need to put an ice pack around our heads and look at this thing cooly. We are at the ground floor of yet another escalating argument that will bring our the worst in us- viciousness, hatred, savagery.

Thankyou!!!!!!!!

As for this talk of mutiliation, only ToI is talking about it. Dont you people think the IA coas would have publically condemned Pakistan? No word of any mutiliations from indian army spokesperson side.

even if we go by the indian account that we fired first and crossed LoC before retreating back to Pakistani side, at what point would they have been able to mutiliate the body?

Pakistan Army does not do such things, this is vicious propaganda on the part of ToI and perhaps some elements in india to malign Pakistan Army.

No it isnt in the interests of either; but why do indians get angry when we are the ones who were fired upon in the first place.

ANY army would fire back. A soldier isn't worth anything if he doesn't fire back when fired upon,

how come you know . you were there.

You cross the border, kill and mutilate soldiers and say India was responsible ? Not to mention 2 days back you killed a civilian with your mortar fire while assisting an infiltration attempt.. What would you want to do when TTP crosses from Afgan border and attacks your soldiers...

Indian soldier mutilated after gunfight with Pakistan troops: Indian army | Reuters

As for this talk of mutiliation, only ToI is talking about it. Dont you people think the IA coas would have publically condemned Pakistan? No word of any mutiliations from indian army spokesperson side.
even if we go by the indian account that we fired first and crossed LoC before retreating back to Pakistani side, at what point would they have been able to mutiliate the body? Pakistan Army does not do such things, this is vicious propaganda on the part of ToI and perhaps some elements in india to malign Pakistan Army.
Not only TOI.

Watch this video. Khurshid has said that, Minister of External Affairs that they are looking into this matter.

NDTV 24x7: Watch Live TV, Live News, India News Free

I don't think too many of us doubt PA's abilities or professionalism.

I think it is the allegation- unproved I may add- of mutilation/ decapitation that is making Indian forummers angry.

Some of the TV press here is whipping up sentiment in the worst possible way.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom