What's new

Two Indian soldiers killed in LoC skirmish: Indian army

Hope it's nothing other than standard procedures are being evaluated by Army. If i was a Pakistani high ranking officer i would just evacuate the posts near the incident occurred keep the distance of avoiding ranges of heavy artillery. Avoiding a blood bath would be in best interests for both the armies.
I'd assume this was a standard IA response ie setting up a cordon and beefing up security. From one of contacts I have heard some "specilised" troops have been flown in ;);)

I honestly hope the mutilation was due to some "weapons fire" and not deliberate....

Unfortunately it wouldn't be the first time PA had indulged in such barbory.

I'd assume this was a standard IA response ie setting up a cordon and beefing up security. From one of contacts I have heard some "specilised" troops have been flown in ;);)

heh...can we stop leaking info in a public forum... :hitwall:

Ahem Ahem..

Hope they are not specially flown back in bags.

According to one of my contacts.

Pak army is turning into a fanatic taliban style militia. such ritualistic beheading are not done by professional armies. These mullah gangs will hurt Pakistan ultimately than India.

so, where's the proof that they were mutilated?

where are the statements by your army chief?

sorry you fall for propaganda kid.

It is agonzing to see how human lives are treated be it the Pakistani soldiers who were killed or on the other side.

And all those saying Well done to their respective countries is just saddening.

Grisly details are being exchanged.

The question is what is the red line? What would stop more escalation?

Next time unarmed civilians could pay the price.

This could be dangerous.

sad day... rip to the soldiers.... mutiliation of any human be civil or armymen is disgrace to whole humanity...

its cowardice to behead a dead body and mutiliate it... only a person having no self respect can do such a thing...

I hope the mutiliation thing didn't happen... no sane human would support disrespect to a dead human being.

I hope so too, but even if this happened, we dont know by what. Was it because of machine gun fire, mortar or by knife. We have to wait and find out as details emerge

what exactly Pakistan Army wants to show by chopping off the head?? Superiority of race, genetics? This is Jahilpana who do not respect the fallen soldiers of enemy force. Or are they trying to impress the so called Pakistani Quoam with such an act? It is very sad to say but Pakistani army needs discipline to be taught to them. And Hopefully by Indian Army

Could the "mutilation" be a result of a bayonet fight or some close quarters fight?

It is agonzing to see how human lives are treated be it the Pakistani soldiers who were killed or on the other side.

And all those saying Well done to their respective countries is just saddening.

Grisly details are being exchanged.

The question is what is the red line? What would stop more escalation?

Next time unarmed civilians could pay the price.

This could be dangerous.

A pregnant women died 2 days back due to mortar firing on Indian side... :frown:

Could the "mutilation" be a result of a bayonet fight or some close quarters fight?

no, just depends where he was wounded and with what type of weapon

no such mutilation took place, nobody is reporting it except ToI.

vicious attempt to malign Pakistan and the PA

Bharti Fauj made no statement about beheadings. Indians are going ape **** for no reason.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom