What's new

Two Indian soldiers killed in LoC skirmish: Indian army

More like a Linkdin Profile..
What do you state in skills?
Where do these come in ?
Plus, Pakistan has NO terrorist rehab program.. probably another reason why its losing the WoT,

India is big on re-habing these guys, who come back. At one time (late 90s), it was easier in my area to declare yourself a terrorist, join a surrendering rally and voila - you have a job.

What still is killing me from inside is... How many deadbodies we have to lift on both sides, before we say ENOUGH OF BLOODSHED! Rhetoric aside, it is too heavy to carry the weight of carrying a solder's remain, who died for no reason - on either side...

Pakistan cannot dictate terms to the Kashmiri freedom fighters.
I am asking may be some faction of PA wanted this revenge attack and used these extremists. Isn't it a possibility. There are people on both sides of border who earns more due to Indo-Pak tensions.

Few months ago a terrorist outfit unit's leader said if Pakistan don't take Kashmir issue seriously they are going to attack Pakistan too.

What's your take on that there might be a faction of PA officials who used this India killing PA soldier for revenge attack and used non-state actors. I mean its safe for those PA officials to use these extremists as if they are caught or killed, Pakistan can deny any links.

Its quite likely, after all.. if your branch is shut down.. or is put into permanent dormancy.. you find ways to become relevant again.
I am quite certain that the initial incident was a provocation to bring in a provocation.
The statement of the Indian Minister seems to not just be for the PA it seems.

Poor soldiers are suffering. They have family and little kids. Both sides should call emergency meeting and to resolve this issue.

Yes, it is one thing to thump our chests and our keyboards with patriotic zeal, quite another to be in the midst of the reality.

As I mentioned earlier when the PA soldier was killed after IA troops crossed the LoC and conducted a failed attack on a Pakistani outpost, that these kinds of incidents happen on the LoC. Armies trade fire, skirmish happens, and some guys go down. After this its likely both sides will call flag meeting if not more skirmishes will continue, which will just escalate things.

Though to be honest people are acting very sensationalist, think of it this way, this comes after IA crossed the LoC and attacked a PA outpost and killed a PA soldier and wounded one, so retaliation was made and 2 Indian soldiers killed, well what is so surprising in that? Some posters here acting as if this isn't a fair game attack. Besides loosing 2 soldiers really isn't that bad situation can be worse on LoC.

Either way lets see what happens in the next few hours and days.

Do you people not see that the ONLY reason the IA attacked a PA post was because the PA were aiding a militant/terrorist group trying to enter Indian territory hence the swift IA response. As @Oscar said this wasn't some rogue mission undertaken by a local IA commander but this is a directed response to enemy action. One of the many reasons that violence in JK has come down to almost nothing these days is directly because the IA has taken a very agressive policy wherein they aggressively patrol and peruse any infiltrators trying to enter Indian territory. This case is just an example of this tenacious and aggressive policy.

Tell me honestly what does the IA/India stand to gain in this pathetic back and forth? NOTHING. So it goes without saying the IA initiated the attack on the PA post to defend their country. It is a well known fact the PA provides covering fire to infiltarotrs trying to enter into India, some of you are brave and fair enough to admit this, most aren't.

What has followed is tragic but not unexpected.

Last edited by a moderator:
So anything new from LOC? Nothing here in Pakistani media about the LOC situation.

Its quite likely, after all.. if your branch is shut down.. or is put into permanent dormancy.. you find ways to become relevant again.
I am quite certain that the initial incident was a provocation to bring in a provocation.
The statement of the Indian Minister seems to not just be for the PA it seems.
I am little bit inclined towards your theory that Hawks attacked Pakistan to create tension considering 10,000 Crore Rps cut in defense budget.

I hope it isn't true.

About this alleged "beheading" in the past Gurkha soldier serving in various armies and including Indian army have engaged in "beheading" the enemy and I recall some Indian posters commenting that as being tough and badass, but now it is cowardly.

I personally don't support this kind of action and think its barbaric.

This is what I was referring to

As a Gurkha is disciplined for beheading a Taliban: Thank God they are on our side! | Mail Online

Gurkha ordered back to UK after beheading dead Taliban fighter | Mail Online

As I mentioned earlier when the PA soldier was killed after IA troops crossed the LoC and conducted a failed attack on a Pakistani outpost, that these kinds of incidents happen on the LoC. Armies trade fire, skirmish happens, and some guys go down. After this its likely both sides will call flag meeting if not more skirmishes will continue, which will just escalate things.

Though to be honest people are acting very sensationalist, think of it this way, this comes after IA crossed the LoC and attacked a PA outpost and killed a PA soldier and wounded one, so retaliation was made and 2 Indian soldiers killed, well what is so surprising in that? Some posters here acting as if this isn't a fair game attack. Besides loosing 2 soldiers really isn't that bad situation can be worse on LoC.

Either way lets see what happens in the next few hours and days.

Pakistan Army first broke the ceasefire by shelling mortars on Indian side and a civilian woman killed and a house destroyed. Indian Army only retaliated.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom