What's new

Two Indian soldiers killed in LoC skirmish: Indian army

Pakistan Military denies the allegations and call it an Indian propaganda to cover up the Indian raid on Pakistani posts last monday.

Source : ISPR, Pakistan Military.

Hun bolo? I already said it!!!!!! Its Indian propaganda and nothing more. What a shame that indians are using the death of their soldiers to score points on Pakistan..Shame shame!!!!

Long Live Pakistan Army!!! :pakistan:

Two sikh soldiers were made sacrificial lamb for indians propaganda galore. And if indian soldiers got killed it was killed by indians and mutilated their bodies for propaganda purpose. Its an utter shame india stoop to such level. Sikh should renew their independence struggle rather than being sacrificial lamb of indian bully and occupation.

Two sikh soldiers were made sacrificial lamb for indians propaganda galore. And if indian soldiers got killed it was killed by indians and mutilated their bodies for propaganda purpose. Its an utter shame india stoop to such level.
They weren't Sikhs. So shut up.

Dude, I am not angry at Pakistan in reality.
I am angry at all those Indians who went to cricket stadium.
I am angry at BCCI who started cricket relations.
I am angry at all those who watched Indo-Pak series at home, including me.
I am angry at those who protest for Delhi Rape victim. Mumbai attack but keep silent when our soldiers are killed, beheaded and mutilated.
I am angry at our Govt. who said they will take the case of Saurabh Kalia's further but never did.

What happened ? Can't argue. So typical.

Uh oh. Krait might blow his own brains out for watching those matches.

Phuk it...
I was wondering where are all the trolls..
Here you are....

Take a chill pill. Seriously.
Indians don't take chill pill.

Rape protest resulted in an eve teaser sent to jail for 3 months within 6 day trial. More actions being taken.

We know another protest and public outcry will force Indian govt. to break the ties. Its democracy.

I am angry at those who protest for Delhi Rape victim. Mumbai attack but keep silent when our soldiers are killed, beheaded and mutilated.
I am angry at our Govt. who said they will take the case of Saurabh Kalia's further but never did.

Oh Bhai pehleii yet tou determine kar looo kehh hovaa kiyaa thaaa aur kisss ne kiyaaa kiyaa thaa before you pull the trigger !

Cannot stoop down to the level of stupid Indians on this board.

People, stop feeding the trolls.

Oh Bhai pehleii yet tou determine kar looo kehh hovaa kiyaa thaaa aur kisss ne kiyaaa kiyaa thaa before you pull the trigger !
Bhai Indian Army clarified what happened. There is complete news on this.

All Indians,

Can anyone make a Photoshop image with Congress symbol Hand with Bangles on them ?

I want it. :D

Indians don't take chill pill.

Rape protest resulted in an eve teaser sent to jail for 3 months within 6 day trial. More actions being taken.

We know another protest and public outcry will force Indian govt. to break the ties. Its democracy.

Krait kya bongiyaan mari jar reh ho?

Tumnay keyboard se Pakistan ko to ney fatah kar leh na.

Why don't you try thinking as to why your forces attacked our soldier in the first place?

Even the Indian Army stated that they're investigating it further !
Did you all wait for investigation when you accused Indian Army breached LOC in PEACETIME which didn't breach LOC during Kargil War.

Do you know 3 days ago, Pakistan shelling resulted in death of a pregnant woman.

Did Pakistan Army waited for investigation when they attacked Indian army yesterday and beheaded the dead soldier.

Ask yourself, did you wait for investigation ?

All Indians,

Can anyone make a Photoshop image with Congress symbol Hand with Bangles on them ?

I want it. :D

Sexist....macho chuvanist anti feminist women hater..
Are you telling me that wearing bangles is bad and makes one weak?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom