What's new

Two Indian soldiers killed in LoC skirmish: Indian army

Keep the ketchup bring in the Scotland Yard instead or other credible neutral experts to pass their verdict ! At any rate even the Indian Army was quoted as saying, in the entire video of the clip from NDTV's show that you posted, that investigation is being carried out to determine whether the head was decapitated due to a burst of machine gun fire or was it deliberate.
Dude, when US declared HS as terrorist, you didn't agree what chance India has.

We all know Pakistan will never accept it. Even if we bring Scotland Yard, you will call it Western Propaganda. Even if we call FBI and US CSI, you won't accept it.

When did you ever accepted anything India said. Pakistan even denied any Pakistani linked in 26/11 what are the chances they will accept that Pakistani Army did it.

it was under Musharraf's regime when kargil happened and Mia was in KSA after Lahore summit. He faced court martial after 10 years ruling lol.

no things r not under COAS here when president or PM visits...
there is someone else nominated to look after bt he should be politician not any army personal....
well Kargil was even not informed to General headquaters.....
Air chief and Naval chief were also not aware of such operation....
Mush plan was to treat them as Jihadis....
bt all explided in Beiging...
here this operation was not an Army nor a politically supported operation....
because all the Army generals PAF and PN didnot knew about this...
Mush plan was to be a national hero...
he also took this opration to be approved in reign of Venazir Bhutto....
bt this was rejected bt Benazir......
sooo this time Major Aziz the head of NLIB or NLI with Mush planned this operation...
well too long and complicated issue...
overall politicians didnot knew about this nor higher Army command...
soo this was a single man game.....
a stupid man...

Dude, when US declared HS as terrorist, you didn't agree what chance India has.

We all know Pakistan will never accept it. Even if we bring Scotland Yard, you will call it Western Propaganda. Even if we call FBI and US CSI, you won't accept it.

When did you ever accepted anything India said. Pakistan even denied any Pakistani linked in 26/11 what are the chances they will accept that Pakistani Army did it.

In how many of those cases did you actually bring in a neutral expert to determine the veracity of your claims ?

And in case of HS even the US media itself called out the US spokesperson on how a person can be declared a terrorist & still a public appeal along side a bounty be made towards implicating him as one ? Either way he has said it numerous times already - Take him to the ICJ !

Why digress yourselves ?

Link dun ga to maan lay ga? Nahi na? to faida? Indians will keep spreading their propaganda against innocent Pak Army!!!
yes like, its like India spread about propaganda against Pak army presence during Kargil:), which pak army lie after a year accept, now also Pak army lie and will accept after a year....

In how many of those cases did you actually bring in a neutral expert to determine the veracity of your claims ?

And in case of HS even the US media itself called out the US spokesperson on how a person can be declared a terrorist & still a public appeal along side a bounty be made towards implicating him as one ? Either way he has said it numerous times already - Take him to the ICJ !

Why digress yourselves ?

Even UN declared Terrorist lives PAK, when you dont act on UN Resolution , what is guaranty PAK will acknowledge ICJ , if ICJ ruling goes aginast you, then say its biased etc ... and not acknowledge.

What concrete evidence you want ?

Even if we show you the body of the soldier, you will say Indians brought a cadaver from a hospital, behead it, put it in uniform, threw some ketchup and called him Indian soldiers.

Reality is you don't accept reality but always accept Conspiracy theories.

Keep whining.

Even UN declared Terrorist lives PAK, when you dont act on UN Resolution , what is guaranty PAK will acknowledge ICJ , if ICJ ruling goes aginast you, then say its biased etc ... and not acknowledge.

Which UN Declaration is that ?

And why would we not acknowledge that ? We did that in case of our dam disputes did we not ? We did that in case of the Rann of Kutch did we not ? We even tried to get you guys to come with us to the ICJ for the Atlantique incident but instead of arguing on the facts of the case against you, you guys instead argued how its jurisdiction didn't extend to you !

Instead of assuming to no end go for impartial arbitration !

Looks like the dividing line between terrorists and the PA have blurred, earlier they helped militants in incursion by giving covering fire but now they conduct joint operations with terrorists.

India and Afghanistan is in the crosshairs of this Militant army group that operates under nuke cover. Look out Pakistani's you are in for a rough ride by your own army militant combine, this time they got away under mist, fog and forest cover, next time they wont.

Keep the ketchup bring in the Scotland Yard instead or other credible neutral experts to pass their verdict ! At any rate even the Indian Army was quoted as saying, in the entire video of the clip from NDTV's show that you posted, that investigation is being carried out to determine whether the head was decapitated due to a burst of machine gun fire or was it deliberate.

You cannot decapitate a head from long range using a machine gun. It was done at close range with the intention to decapitate the head. Inhumane and barbaric act I would say.

Which UN Declaration is that ?

And why would we not acknowledge that ? We did that in case of our dam disputes did we not ? We did that in case of the Rann of Kutch did we not ? We even tried to get you guys to come with us to the ICJ for the Atlantique incident but instead of arguing on the facts of the case against you, you guys instead argued how its jurisdiction didn't extend to you !
Instead of assuming to no end go for impartial arbitration !
Exactly. We shouldn't talk to Pakistan at all and Pakistan shouldn't talk to India at diplomatic levels, about peace and water.

There is too much bad blood that only solution is LOC converted to IB and you go your way and we go our way.

You cannot decapitate a head from long range using a machine gun. It was done at close range with the intention to decapitate the head. Inhumane and barbaric act I would say.

I'm not a ballistics expert so I dunno; watch the NDTV program for yourself ! :tup:

Either way my contention stands - If it is true it is indeed inhumane, barbaric & I'd be the first to condemn it ! Let us, to that end, bind both Pakistan & India to getting to the bottom of this in a fair & impartial manner to bring in neutral experts to examine all of this, including conducting the postmortem & then taking Pakistan to the International Court of Just because otherwise its mere conjecture.

What concrete evidence you want ?

Even if we show you the body of the soldier, you will say Indians brought a cadaver from a hospital, behead it, put it in uniform, threw some ketchup and called him Indian soldiers.

Reality is you don't accept reality but always accept Conspiracy theories.

Hate and revenge can bring worst in human beings and soldiers are no exception. I say derail the peace process and let them wallow in their own misery.

Exactly. We shouldn't talk to Pakistan at all and Pakistan shouldn't talk to India at diplomatic levels, about peace and water.

There is too much bad blood that only solution is LOC converted to IB and you go your way and we go our way.

The not talking 'bit' is certainly something that I could agree to but it still doesn't answer the question I raised & a probable course of action I tried to suggest.

The not talking 'bit' is certainly something that I could agree to but it still doesn't answer the question I raised & a probable course of action I tried to suggest.
Dude, I am not angry at Pakistan in reality.
I am angry at all those Indians who went to cricket stadium.
I am angry at BCCI who started cricket relations.
I am angry at all those who watched Indo-Pak series at home, including me.
I am angry at those who protest for Delhi Rape victim. Mumbai attack but keep silent when our soldiers are killed, beheaded and mutilated.
I am angry at our Govt. who said they will take the case of Saurabh Kalia's further but never did.

Keep whining.
What happened ? Can't argue. So typical.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom