What's new

Two Indian soldiers killed in LoC skirmish: Indian army

Did you see with your own eyes?

What is the evidence?

Or is just the news by your sensational media?

By your logic you have to be an eye witness to discuss it.... If that is the case i wouldnt have posted 300 times and you 3500 times....

Times of India -News paper says , one of the two soldiers was beheaded and his head was taken back as a trophy .

Incursion happened in thick fog and mist

In a continuation of skirmishes that began early on Sunday morning on the line of control (LoC), two Indian soldiers were killed with the body of one reported to have been mutilated, said official sources.

PTI quoted Army’s Additional Director General (Public Information) Maj. Gen. S L Narasimhan as saying that Northern Commander Lt Gen K T Parnaik has visited the scene of action. “Northern Army Commander is in that area and as per him, one body is mutilated,’’ it quoted Gen. Narasimhan.

He said there was “no doubt’’ that Pakistani troops were behind the incident and ``they seem to have entered the Indian territory taking advantage of the thick fog and mist there.’’

On the social media, Jammu & Kashmir Chief Minister Omar Abdullah said violation of the cease fire was bad enough, [but] to resort to mutilating soldiers is unacceptable in any civilised society.

However, noted Pakistani civil society activist Beena Sarwar found it difficult to believe that bodies of Indian soldiers had been mutilated. “I have my differences with Pakistan army but find it hard to believe that Pakistani soldiers would mutilate, behead bodies. That’s what Taliban do,’’ tweeted Ms. Sarwar who has often taken on the Pakistan Army on political issues.

Even as details of the incident were yet to filter in, Ministry of External Affairs spokesperson Syed Akbaruddin denied Pakistan’s charge that Indian troops had fired first on Sunday.

According to the Indian version, Pakistan troops began unprovoked firing that damaged a roof in a village. Indian troops thereafter undertook “controlled retaliation”.

The firing led to the death of a Pakistani soldier. Indian Deputy High Commissioner in Pakistan Gopal Bagley was summoned to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

India, said Mr. Akbaruddin, was committed to the sanctity of the LoC which is one of the most important confidence-building measures between the two countries. Ceasefire along the LoC has largely held for nearly a decade and, as has been the case earlier, the designated military officers for such a situation have been in touch. “We would call upon Pakistan authorities to ensure the sanctity of the LoC is upheld at all times and such incidents of unprovoked firing eliminated,” added the spokesperson.

Keywords: Pakistan ceasefire violation, Pakistan Army ambush, Border Action Team attack, India-Pakistan border, Line of Control, Poonch district, Northern Command

The Hindu : News / National : Incursion happened in thick fog and mist

Okay. We'll be waiting?

I guess?

You Pakistanis are disgusting cowards.

But at least now I know how to react when Balochis and Talibans cut the throats of your Pakistani Army like Goats in Eid and make videos of them. It is something your Army deserves, because it does the very same action on others despite apparently calling itself a professional Army that is supposed to live by Geneva conventions.

As i expected, no concrete evidence, and all of a sudden the troll Indians take to the internet.
What concrete evidence you want ?

Even if we show you the body of the soldier, you will say Indians brought a cadaver from a hospital, behead it, put it in uniform, threw some ketchup and called him Indian soldiers.

Reality is you don't accept reality but always accept Conspiracy theories.

Thank god this time it is not usual mujhahideen story...... Hope they show some respect to their own soldiers by not calling them mujhahideens...

Even if we show you the body of the soldier, you will say Indians brought a cadaver from a hospital, behead it, put it in uniform, threw some ketchup and called him Indian soldiers.

Some pakistanis actually believe in something even worse. That Indian army themselves killed a beheaded their soldiers to blame Pakistan. No matter how hard you try you cannot think like them.

Some pakistanis actually believe in something even worse. That Indian army themselves killed a beheaded their soldiers to blame Pakistan. No matter how hard you try you cannot think like them.
Lets not get carried away there.

Pakistan Military denies the allegations and call it an Indian propaganda to cover up the Indian raid on Pakistani posts last monday.

Source : ISPR, Pakistan Military.

Hun bolo? I already said it!!!!!! Its Indian propaganda and nothing more. What a shame that indians are using the death of their soldiers to score points on Pakistan..Shame shame!!!!

Long Live Pakistan Army!!! :pakistan:

Pakistan Military denies the allegations and call it an Indian propaganda to cover up the Indian raid on Pakistani posts last monday.

Source : ISPR, Pakistan Military.

Hun bolo? I already said it!!!!!! Its Indian propaganda and nothing more. What a shame that indians are using the death of their soldiers to score points on Pakistan..Shame shame!!!!

Long Live Pakistan Army!!! :pakistan:

..link kithe aey?

Keep the ketchup bring in the Scotland Yard instead or other credible neutral experts to pass their verdict ! At any rate even the Indian Army was quoted as saying, in the entire video of the clip from NDTV's show that you posted, that investigation is being carried out to determine whether the head was decapitated due to a burst of machine gun fire or was it deliberate.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom