What's new

Two Indian soldiers killed in LoC skirmish: Indian army

I can expect them to do a revenge attack but beheading/mutilating troops that is the actions of animals not a professional army!

Indian army needs to respond to this for sure.

We are talking of pakistAN ARMY here .Their hate for the Hindus and Hindu indian army is unparalleled.

And why is that whats up with the winter!

Some soldiers are asked to pull back because of extreme conditions. Even patrolling becomes difficult in such times.

This was the EXACTLY the reason why Kargil happened. India had vacated some bunkers which your army came and occupied.

Nonsense .... You people attacked us last time and lost your soldier and then you attacked again... we did not cross LOC last even during Kargil . even otherwise...beheading the soldier...seriously ??

Yeh , your Weapons just magically teleported on our side ?

as i said before , I dont like loss of life , be it anyone , but if you hit us , we will be coming back twice as hard.

This is happen when you elect impotent Prime Minister

I want to gift this to MMS
386511_240231469364466_559578018_n-600x422.jpg

Disgrace to women of India! You're a male chauvinist! :devil:

Sadly this isn't the first time PA has done such things. It is the Islamic fundamentalism that grips Pakistan to blame. Retaliation is one thing but mutilating bodies is another, proffesionalism seems non-existent when we hear about these incidents.

Yeah I remember even during Kargil they did this to one of our troops we should respond in kind but without lowering our morals to that level.

Kido , done eat more then you can chew .

We are not Bangladesh ( with no offense to them ) , you will hit us , we will hit you twice as hard .

We don't hit but when we do you drop arms in surrender remember that . I think you guys itching for another humiliation .

They will retaliate fire, but they wont even put a step into pak soil without orders.
And these orders will never come as an answer to such border incidents! God knows how some rogue or religious fundemental elements within their military will react. There are enough crazies waiting for a chance to totally escalate a war, perhaps even with nukes and risking the lives of thousands maybe millions of innocent citizens is not the job of the GoI.
Your childish political blame game wont do anything.

Kashmir is huge, log out from PDF and go and see yourself, you will encounter reality.

Back
Top Bottom