What's new

Two Indian Army Soliders Killed in South Kashmir

Isolated attacks resulting in single-digit (usually less than 5) casualties is not a "process."

A "process" would be similar to what we've been through in recent years, from complex/coordinated attacks on defense installations to HVT attacks.
Complex was when Indian soldiers' severed heads were being posted...

Isolated attacks resulting in single-digit (usually less than 5) casualties is not a "process."

A "process" would be similar to what we've been through in recent years, from complex/coordinated attacks on defense installations to HVT attacks.

Exactly

Complex was when Indian soldiers' severed heads were being posted...

That was unnecessary. By 'complex,' I was referring to the tactical definition of a type of asymmetric attack on a well-defended target.

No need for spectacular attacks. Just a thousand cuts. Constant, small.

Good job men! You held true to your honourable ways.

This was expected after India illegally revoked the special status for Kashmir. Officially turning the Indian Army into occupiers and valid targets for all oppressed Kashmiris. Too bad Pakistan doesn't materially or financially support the Kashmiris.. Imagine if we did. Regardless we will continue to morally support the Kashmiris in their fight to exercise their right to hold a plebiscite as promised to them by UN.

Good job men! You held true to your honourable ways.

This was expected after India illegally revoked the special status for Kashmir. Officially turning the Indian Army into occupiers and valid targets for all oppressed Kashmiris. Too bad Pakistan doesn't materially or financially support the Kashmiris.. Imagine if we did. Regardless we will continue to morally support the Kashmiris in their fight to exercise their right to hold a plebiscite as promised to them by UN.
We used to. In 1999 we literally helped them seize control of Kargil, and India could do nothing till the US ordered Nawaz to withdraw and he complied to try to save his government from Mush. Then they fired at retreating troops and declared victory on WhatsApp and Wikipedia.

Encounter was a success.
One LeT killed after troops successfully destroyed hideout.
PAFF mujahideen carried out todays attack so how tf did you end up killing and destroying LeT hideout? You guys need to at least make your propaganda sound realistic. One PAFF mujahideen was martyred but no “hideout” was destroyed and it was no “encounter”. It was a ambush PAFF set up for Indian occupational forces. PAFF mujahideen been killing many Indian occupational forces lately yet your media and army is silent on it. All you guys do is bring up LeT or JeM to try to associate it with Pakistan somehow. Last couple grenade attacks was also done by PAFF yet your godi media was selling bs about some LeT or JeM mujahids doing it.

Btw go look at PAFF videos of their attacks. The so called “encounters” are proper ambushes PAFF laid.

How can I post images of videos on here? Anyone help me out

Last edited:
PAFF mujahideen carried out todays attack so how tf did you end up killing and destroying LeT hideout? You guys need to at least make your propaganda sound realistic. One PAFF mujahideen was martyred but no “hideout” was destroyed and it was no “encounter”. It was a ambush PAFF set up for Indian occupational forces. PAFF mujahideen been killing many Indian occupational forces lately yet your media and army is silent on it. All you guys do is bring up LeT or JeM to try to associate it with Pakistan somehow. Last couple grenade attacks was also done by PAFF yet your godi media was selling bs about some LeT or JeM mujahids doing it.

Btw go look at PAFF videos of their attacks. The so called “encounters” are proper ambushes PAFF laid.

How can I post images of videos on here? Anyone help me out
you're trying to have a discussion vs an indian. They can't think for themselves so buy any narrative their media sells. After all, they still believe their abhinandan and the F16 shot down story. The poster is simply repeating what he read on whatsapp probably. Best to ignore them.

Bochri ke mattarchod Kasmirio!!! Humaray hanuman fauji jaroor gand mar dale ge badle me.

Back
Top Bottom