Devil Soul

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Two blasts in Peshawar: Live updates – The Express Tribune
By Web Desk
Published: March 18, 2013
Two blasts took place near the Peshawar central jail and the judicial complex in Peshawar on Monday, reported Express News.
…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
LIVE UPDATES
12:55 pm
An eyewitness said that they were in courtroom 18 when they first heard firing and five minutes later they heard and explosion. He added that it was possible some militants were still in the basement of the complex.
12:53 pm
Express News correspondent Jahangir Shahzad said that police believe the explosion was a suicide blast. One of the bombers blew himself up in the judicial complex while a second one was engaged by the police.
12:50 pm
Express News correspondent Umar Farooq said that the injured have risen to nine, including two police officers.
The gates of the judicial complex have been sealed.
12:45 pm
Express News correspondent Jahangir Shahzad said that eight people including lawyers have been injured and shifted to the Lady Reading Hospital.
A number of reporters and lawyers are currently trapped in the judicial complex.
12:40 pm
Police have cordoned off the area and people are told to stay away from the site of the blasts as firing is continuing.
The second blast was of stronger intensity than the first.
Suspected to be a suicide bomb attack.
12:30pm
One injured has been shifted to the hospital.

Acc. to eyewitnesses 10 terrorists are involved and they are still inside the premises and holding hostages.
Lady judge is critically injured.

Judicial complex is congested to its core with scores of offices and people.

Security is not that awesome and above all its on road that has many important and sensitive offices/institutions

Acc. to eyewitnesses 10 terrorists are involved and they are still inside the premises and holding hostages. Lady judge is critically injured.
May be they want release of some prisoners. Otherwise they would have gone for causing maximum deaths.

Boye ped baboool ka aam kahan se hoye ?

What's that got to do with Civiian's who are dead??? Terrorism is not subjected to a country but the whole world. Every bomb blast, every innocent killed is a threat to World peace. I know Pakistan politicians/military/ISI has done a few wrong things... but it's the civilians who die... and we should give them due respect for being INNOCENT. The world is facing terror attacks, we should become one and then be Indian, Pakistani, Chinese, Sudanese, American, British etc. Time to WAKE UP innit!!!

This is neither the time nor place ( thread) to express such views.

nevermind bharatis are in a habbit to enjoy deaths in Pakistan but when their own ones die they yell .

funny anyway we dont care if idiots enjoy deaths in Pakistan. :)

we have our own chances to dance on yours

nevermind bharatis are in a habbit to enjoy deaths in Pakistan but when their own ones die they yell .

Rest In peace for the dead and may GOD bless the souls

I don't think majority from India in this forum feel like that in the highlighted part.

Just enjoy the running commentary by the Bhartis !!

Just enjoy the running commentary by the Bhartis !!

:) yes i do because the incident took place just behind the road from my office and we here are the ones who know about the real sitution right now but funny that Indians are flocking to enjoy it with their misinformation posting.

Rest In peace for the dead and may GOD bless the souls

I don't think majority from India in this forum feel like that in the highlighted part.

i find RIP a useless expression specially when coming from Indians when they are in their heart enjoy deaths of civilians in Pakistan hence i dont ever even look for that.

its not about this forum but just pick up a number of Indian newspapers and you will see the same enjoyment by so called educated Indians over deaths in Pakistan interestingly they waste time on this instead of reading the news about daily rapes and killing of indians in stampedes.

if only they had spent that time on finding solution to their problems it would have been better for India

:) yes i do because the incident took place just behind the road from my office and we here are the ones who know about the real sitution right now but funny that Indians are flocking to enjoy it with their misinformation posting.

Be safe @Spring Onion, take care .....!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom