What's new

Two blasts in Peshawar: Live updates

i find RIP a useless expression specially when coming from Indians when they are in their heart enjoy deaths of civilians in Pakistan hence i dont ever even look for that.

its not about this forum but just pick up a number of Indian newspapers and you will see the same enjoyment by so called educated Indians over deaths in Pakistan interestingly they waste time on this instead of reading the news about daily rapes and killing of indians in stampedes.

if only they had spent that time on finding solution to their problems it would have been better for India

Stereotypical reactions of very small minds are like this........nothing new or unexpected in it.

Anyway RIP the innocent lives lost in this attack.

If u look at the court houses in the US and European countries, the entry points are covered very well. Basically a closed building, where the security can take out any such threads out with ease. Where as our court houses are bloody open complexes where any @$$ clown can just walk in. They need to do something about it, this is just not acceptable.

And pathetic pathetic ****** troll, face to face and I would have given ur a bigger opening on your jaw with both ends meeting your head and toes.

court houses? :what: who said ours are open?

Peshawar High court has high security. Its not open either.

We are talking about judicial complex though its like an open building

let me just post a pic here

1583pesh_blast_nov19_608.jpg

RIP to the dead, and condolences to their families. Very sad. Are we doing this to each other or are we fighting a common foe? I really do not know. I wish we could live in peace baba. What a waste yaar. Useless fighting.

court houses? :what: who said ours are open?

Peshawar High court has high security. Its not open either.

We are talking about judicial complex though its like an open building

let me just post a pic here

1583pesh_blast_nov19_608.jpg

I meant the complex yes. Thanks for the correction. Any updates though.

Should we be surprised that the TTP called off their “talks” with the government. The only language they speak is death and destruction. We again see them attacking the judicial complex in Peshawar today and killing civilians present in the court room of Judge Kulsoom Azam. We condemn the suicide attacks and send our condolences to the families of people who lost their lives in this, yet another, senseless killings. We pray for the early and full recovery of the injured. We also commend the security forces for taking quick action and shooting down one of the two suicide bombers who were involved in today’s attack. These bombings will not deter the resolve of the people of Pakistan who are looking to rid the region of all terrorist organizations. It is a long and tedious journey, but together we are closing in, and soon we will achieve our mutual goal of peace and prosperity in the region. We are resolved!

Abdul Quddus
DET-United States Central Command
U.S. Central Command

These creatures must be stoned to death in public without any mercy, it will become lesson for other terrorist. Stupid courts & security authorities must not apply criminal laws on them.

Rest In Peace to dead.

Should we be surprised that the TTP called off their “talks” with the government. The only language they speak is death and destruction. We again see them attacking the judicial complex in Peshawar today and killing civilians present in the court room of Judge Kulsoom Azam. We condemn the suicide attacks and send our condolences to the families of people who lost their lives in this, yet another, senseless killings. We pray for the early and full recovery of the injured. We also commend the security forces for taking quick action and shooting down one of the two suicide bombers who were involved in today’s attack. These bombings will not deter the resolve of the people of Pakistan who are looking to rid the region of all terrorist organizations. It is a long and tedious journey, but together we are closing in, and soon we will achieve our mutual goal of peace and prosperity in the region. We are resolved!

Abdul Quddus
DET-United States Central Command
U.S. Central Command

you and TTP are one and the same

Back
Top Bottom