What's new

Two blasts in Peshawar: Live updates

this is a second attack on Judicial Complex, first one was in 2009.

I wonder how they get into the heart of the city, just like that???

Two attackers tried to enter the Judicial complex premises from the Jail road entrance where they were stopped by security.

One of the attackers was shot dead by security forces.

Bomb Disposal Squad (BDS) personnel defused the explosive vest on the attacker.

The second attacker managed to enter inside the complex where he opened indiscriminate fire before reportedly blowing himself up inside the building.

At least 30 people, including three policemen and a woman were injured in the attack.

Provincial Information Minister told a local news channel that at least two persons had died and thirty others were injures in the suicide ‘terrorist’ attack which according to him was aimed at disrupting the upcoming elections.

Earlier security and rescue teams had reached the site and the area was cordoned off.

Suicide bombers target judicial complex in Peshawar | Pakistan | DAWN.COM

AID KPK saying that there were 2 terrorists, one was confronted by police and killed, while the other proceeded to a specific court room and detonated his jacket.

No more terrorists there and everything is now clear. No hostages or anything.

I think this maybe a case of revenge. The judge might have convicted a terrorist before and this maybe a reaction tot hat previous conviction. This would further scare judges from convicting terrorists.

i find RIP a useless expression specially when coming from Indians when they are in their heart enjoy deaths of civilians in Pakistan hence i dont ever even look for that.

its not about this forum but just pick up a number of Indian newspapers and you will see the same enjoyment by so called educated Indians over deaths in Pakistan interestingly they waste time on this instead of reading the news about daily rapes and killing of indians in stampedes.

if only they had spent that time on finding solution to their problems it would have been better for India

May be you are referring the TOI and other news papers where some hate infested people jump there and post some comments, they don't represent the moderates in India and do not consider their views as whole of India.

That Internet brigade is different and they don't have complete knolwedge about Pakistanis and so some prejudice.

Regarding RIP expression I just expressed my condolences, and I am not expecting any thing in return.

:) yes i do because the incident took place just behind the road from my office and we here are the ones who know about the real sitution right now but funny that Indians are flocking to enjoy it with their misinformation posting.

Woah!!!

You felt the shockwave or anything like that?

What's the situation there now?

Can you give us an idea of the location? Cantt area?

Wah !

Whats the diff between the two underlined parts ?

BIG difference. We had many chances and we have but we dint dance over yours :).

but be sure if you dont care for our dead we wont be sorry for yorus. simple rule.

:) yes i do because the incident took place just behind the road from my office and we here are the ones who know about the real sitution right now but funny that Indians are flocking to enjoy it with their misinformation posting.

No better way to describe the Bhartis. :laugh:

Blind-leading-the-blind.jpg

OKay folks, cease fire now...let's just offer our condolences and discuss the attack, not each other.

Woah!!!

You felt the shockwave or anything like that?

What's the situation there now?

Can you give us an idea of the location? Cantt area?

Yes Cannt area. The roads has Army buildings just across the Judicial complex mainly army messes. The same road has PC hotel located just few yards before the Judicial complex. leading to main cantonment area that further has adjucent roads leading to governor house and Corp headquarters.

Situation is under control .

Judicial complex is crowded area. very very crowded. very very crowded. its like fish market and frankly no strict security

Four killed in Peshawar Judicial Complex suicide attack

3-18-2013_92770_l.jpg

PESHAWAR: At least three people have been killed and 30 others injured in a suicide attack at the Judicial Complex located on Khyber Road. A suicide bomber was also shot and killed during the attack.

According to police terrorists tried to the enter the courtroom of Additional Sessions Judge Kulsoom Azam who was injured along with others as a result of firing which was followed by a suicide bomber detonating himself.

Speaking to Geo News, Additional IG Masood Afridi said that there were two suicide bombers; one blew himself up while the other was shot by the police. He added that the four policemen were injured in the attack. Afridi confirmed that the premises of the complex had been secured.

The area has been surrounded by police and personnel of the armed forces have also reached the site.

The injured including policemen and lawyers have been shifted to the Lady Reading Hospital.

Four killed in Peshawar Judicial Complex suicide attack - thenews.com.pk

Judicial complex is crowded area. very very crowded. very very crowded. its like fish market and frankly no strict security

Thanks for the details....

As for the quoted part, judicial complexes never have had any security. Can't say about Peshawar and all those areas, but the one in Isl and Pindi and lahore is poorly secured.

All terrorists killed naa ? I think I heard it on News.

If u look at the court houses in the US and European countries, the entry points are covered very well. Basically a closed building, where the security can take out any such threads out with ease. Where as our court houses are bloody open complexes where any @$$ clown can just walk in. They need to do something about it, this is just not acceptable.

And pathetic pathetic ****** troll, face to face and I would have given ur a bigger opening on your jaw with both ends meeting your head and toes.

Back
Top Bottom