What's new

Two attempts RAW made on the life of Dawood but

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Dreams r just Dreams Indians cant even think of doing anything in Pakistan all thanks to ISI:pakistan:

Because they know if they did then ISI will make India a living hell in the world.

So you are admitting that Dawood is in Pakistan?

Yup he is here and is happy and well. Catch him if u can!!!!!

But remember get ready to be smacked by the best Intelligence of World ISI.

You mean the same intelligence agency who is behaving like a headless chicken when bombs are blowing up all over your country??

You mean the same intelligence agency who is behaving like a headless chicken when bombs are blowing up all over your country??

LOL Try repeating yr state propaganda to those who believe on it.......There r no Bombs blowing in our Country maybe u mistaken India for us who has more then 600 Districts who want liberation from India. There r places in yr country where litterally there is no control of yr gov there. Like Nagaland, Assam, Manipur, AP, Sikkam, Red Corridor, UP, Behar etc etc....Kashmir isnt part of your country but still u dont have any control over there as well.

All because of Greatness and inability of RAW.

LOL Try repeating yr state propaganda to those who believe on it.......There r no Bombs blowing in our Country maybe u mistaken India for us who has more then 600 Districts who want liberation from India. There r places in yr country where litterally there is no control of yr gov there. Like Nagaland, Assam, Manipur, AP, Sikkam, Red Corridor, UP, Behar etc etc....Kashmir isnt part of your country but still u dont have any control over there as well.

Okay great!! Never mind.. I now know I am talking to a genius :wave:

Definitely Cuckoo.

600 plus districts out of 640 total districts!!!!??????

No bombs blowing in your country!!??? which country do you belong to?

DON-290310.jpg

The way yr state propaganda Describe our country we r not even 0.1% of that. That the point.

I got the idea.. No need to clarify.. I have misunderstood the might of Pakistan :cry:

600 plus districts out of 640 total districts!!!!??????

No bombs blowing in your country!!??? which country do you belong to?

SHUT UP YOU STUPID BHARATI!!! :pissed:

You dont know nothing about Pakistan.. They were just crackers... You coward misunderstood it for bombs..

What can we expect from this coward grass eating Baniyaa!! :angry:

I dont know if u got the idea but u have certainly isunderstood my point.

Yupz sure did.. Never mess with ISI or Pakistan or they will issue propaganda news like bombs are exploding in many parts of Pakistan to scare us !! :pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom