What's new

Two attempts RAW made on the life of Dawood but

This is all BS news the politician gets million of dollar from this gangster in election they are investing heavily in film industries and many big company and air lines.
mili bhagat hai bhai.

I got the idea.. No need to clarify.. I have misunderstood the might of Pakistan :cry:

SHUT UP YOU STUPID BHARATI!!! :pissed:

You dont know nothing about Pakistan.. They were just crackers... You coward misunderstood it for bombs..

What can we expect from this coward grass eating Baniyaa!! :angry:

:lol:

I happen to be a.....what would one call....a non veg eating baniya. but from the South...Chettiar to be precise. Good catch. :lol:

:lol:

I happen to be a.....what would one call....a non veg eating baniya. but from the South...Chettiar to be precise. Good catch. :lol:

Chettiar are well famous people.. Our films used to name Villains with the name Chettiyar :P

PS: Am from Kerala!!

Yupz sure did.. Never mess with ISI or Pakistan or they will issue propaganda news like bombs are exploding in many parts of Pakistan to scare us !! :pakistan:

LOL this is Yr state Propaganda Doggy not mine..........But seriously r u as dumb as u sound?

Time to unleash ISI's Covert Operations Division - this is a matter of self defense. :coffee:

Bhai take action on US first.. we all saw they entering your country and killing OBL... I hope its a matter of self defense too??!! :coffee:

bollywood should make a movie based on this story.. except dawood is caught..

Chettiar are well famous people.. Our films used to name Villains with the name Chettiyar :P

PS: Am from Kerala!!

Why was that? Chettiar community is a business community - not into villainous deeds.

P.S. No PS was required - I know what God's own country means :D

Why was that? Chettiar community is a business community - not into villainous deeds.

exactly why baniya is used as an abusive word in Pakistan. Thugh Pakistan has its own population of Sethi who are the noth indian version of chetty/shetty

exactly why baniya is used as an abusive word in Pakistan. Thugh Pakistan has its own population of Sethi who are the noth indian version of chetty/shetty

They probably mean the Northern baniya's - nothing to do with the South Indian one's - many of whom probably don't even know what and where Pakistan is.

Already did with Arjun Rampal as hero and Rishi Kapoor as Dawood!!

I dont know mate.. May be Chettiyar has an oomph factor :D :D

I didn't know my surname has a oomph factor in God's own country - I learnt something new today. :D

They probably mean the Northern baniya's - nothing to do with the South Indian one's - many of whom probably don't even know what and where Pakistan is.

I didn't know my surname has a oomph factor in God's own country - I learnt something new today. :D

Ofcourse they mean the north indian ones. I am guessing it is the Marwari community which had strong business presence both in west and east Pakistan.

Most of the Malayalam movies are financed in Pakistan. :D

Back
Top Bottom