What's new

Twitterati claim JeM chief Masood Azhar among 10 injured in Pakistan blast, no confirmed reports

Status
Not open for further replies.
He may be exaggerating things, the explosion might have been a low one.
But there might have been some kind of explosion, on the base of which the story is being made.
Regards.

What base??? Its a hospital not a base....built during british era its dot in middle of a busy city where traffic jams are usual and thousand aof civilian houses and shops near by all with mobile cameras

Your logic is not appropriate considering the communication means available today.
He may be exaggerating things, but there is a possibility of an explosion, even in an oxygen gas cylinder.
Regards.

Pakistan is not like Indian occupied Kashmir where Indian govt hides every news, ban Internet and control every second thing. P. S there is no credibly of Indians anyways especially when it comes to your media.

Pakistan is not like Indian occupied Kashmir where Indian govt hides every news, ban Internet and control every second thing. P. S there is no credibly of Indians anyways especially when it comes to your media.

Off topic troll post.
Were you ever been in the Indian side of Valley ???
I have spent two full tenure by the way.
I have also interacted with several Pakistani soldiers and officers during one of my UN postings. And mark my words, there is more independence and liberty in Indian side of Valley than whole Pakistan.

Exact words of a Pakistani Hawildar, "Sir, agar kisee ne galti se bhi koi aisee bat bol dee jo mazhab ke khilaf samjhi ja sakti hai, to sham hote hote usai phone aa jata hai ki jenab, aap ne aisee aisee baat boli thi, aap clear kare ki kyu boli thi"

The hopelessness and desperation of his voice and tone sent a chill into my spinal cord instantly.

The situation is a lot better in India, but recently we have started to move slowly towards that way. Even if it will keep moving unabated, it will never reach to that level.
Thanks.

Last edited:
Yr yeh game bauhut hogea!
We have not played this sh!t yet. Once we begin over it they gonna wet their dhoties BC.

Your logic is not appropriate considering the communication means available today.
He may be exaggerating things, but there is a possibility of an explosion, even in an oxygen gas cylinder.
Regards.
The question is not of the communication but of whether isb is dry of Indian agents that India needs to portray some from quetta for reporting on Islamabad

Fake news nothing happened...........

Twitter account is reporting that Modi after eating Daal Makhni releases gas and his body parts caught fire. He is in serious condition.

What this building is and what this cloud of black smoke is about???

Does not seems to be explosion in Air Conditioner or in Gas Pipeline.

Can someone explain???

Another video.

See the Pakistan obsession and desperation by these Indians who are hoping.... wishing and even praying for this to be some form of terrorist attack or a bomb explosions.

A boiler exploded in a building in the vicinity of a military hospital causing a fire. I have received pictures of some chemist shops being also damaged. ,,,,sorry Indians, no joy this time.

@The Eagle @Oscar @waz

Kindly close this wishful thinkers thread.

If the twitteraties were of any source especially since its all about raising followers by spreading fake news. Just as anything can help in short term to blame and malign Pakistan Army, it's becomes the gospel while on other hand any source exposing Indians lies, is just propaganda.

It was a gas pipeline leakage causing fire. However Indians and their beloved puppets connecting everything to JeM with military, is only reason they live up to.

Thread closed.

Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom