What's new

BREAKING: JeM Chief Masood Azhar designated as global terrorist in UNSC with Pakistan China consent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah...without firing off a single shot!
Is that so????o_Oo_O:toast_sign:

Doesn't that classify half your parliament as terrorists? Coz almost all of them have said violent things against Muslims ...and still continuously do so...

Making India cry...

Good you finally got it :tup:

Source? Reality ...war on terror in Afghanistan was started due to terrorists there...no?

In.Reuters ?
Not all just a few.
Still not able to find a reason then!
An eye opener indeed from you .....
(Pls quote which post mo. You are replying to)

How so?

A donkey sleeps after hard labour work too...what your point?

Pigs also sleep after a good meal...so what's new?

Pdf indians still going on that they won...
India broke the nuclear blackmail by pakistan, thatts thechange

Indian media ...only elaborated what they are...The same media has been feeding you shit unchallenged prob that is why you guys cry alot
You won't agree doesn't mean they won't! !
how can pakistan be believed when terrorists openly roam in your country and give speeches on road...

[/QUOTE]
Oh here is the source you were asking for :

https://eurasiafuture.com/2019/04/27/indian-media-admits-alleged-sri-lanka-terror-mastermind-trained-in-southern-india/[/QUOTE]
Again from unnamed sources that too unofficial. Wait till final report. It's not that terrorists never worked in this land. We had previously IM and recently ISIS.. but we nailed them.
[/QUOTE]
Your pm wants peace? What a joke ...he literally only uttered no I will not pick up the phone...he never came to the table...even Taliban show more effort in wanting peace by at least coming to the table to see the deal!![/QUOTE]
Our pm wanted peace from day 1, he invited your pm for his swearing ceremony, gave a surprise visit to cool down tensions... In the end all we get is dead soldiers

Not all just a few.
Still not able to find a reason then!
An eye opener indeed from you .....
(Pls quote which post mo. You are replying to)
You want me to dig a 31+ page thread? No thank you....I don't even remember what reason you are looking for!

India broke the nuclear blackmail by pakistan, thatts thechange
The what? PMIK has made it clear wars can get messy.. .and mistages may hapen. ..miscalculation. ..he never said he will nuke you ...lolz I remember your parliament members on the other hand have openly said so!

So when are you dragging your own parliaments to the UN for terrorising on the same grounds as Masood?

how can pakistan be believed when terrorists openly roam in your country and give speeches on road...
You mean trusted? Because someone you being scared of (terrorizing means scaring you) can't possibly be thrown on us...

Plus what speech so far every indian has claimed this guy gives speeches but hasn't produced a single speech or any proof!! Just claims he said she said! Well we all also know ISIS at one point was do desperate they were also claiming accidents go be caused by them

Again from unnamed sources that too unofficial. Wait till final report. It's not that terrorists never worked in this land. We had previously IM and recently ISIS.. but we nailed them.
So you have terrorists operating on your soil too? And you have the audacity to single out Pakistan which happens to be next door to Afghanistan? And harbouring 3-million refugees fog 3 decades with a porous border? What's your excuse for having terrorists trained in india?

Our pm wanted peace from day 1, he invited your pm for his swearing ceremony, gave a surprise visit to cool down tensions... In the end all we get is dead soldiers
O you mean by killing and attacking on LOC he demonstrated peace? Tell us one open speech where he acknowledges he wants peace to took any step towards it......a phone call? A call to peace? No instead he goes violent on Muslims, insults Pakistan and our PM for wanting to talk to him. ..ya he is showing peace making skills

Indian bid totally failed. Pulwama remains local issue. Kashmir remains freedom struggle and not some Masood terrorism

Kashmir emerged as freedom struggle and Masood sanctions even can't malign Kashmir struggle. The victorious is Kashmir and that's the loss for India. Just Masood was not the concern and not even JeM alone for India but in fact, it was done merely to downplay Kashmir struggle but failed.
Funny, because we already achieved in labelling what you guys call 'Kashmir struggle' as terrorism when we got JeM and LeT listed as terrorist groups in 2002.

So Masood Azhar listing was not going to change that but was carried to give JeM the same fate as LeT that is after the listing of Hafiz Saeed, LeT failed to carry out a single major attack, same fait now awaits JeM.

Well ask the indians to allow the media to count and have a look at their jets like we invited international journalists.....do the bidding and stop the rumour once and for all...yea?

I see...so China is to blame not indian crying?

So western powers attacked him coz China was helping us? ...basically nothing to do with indian crying? Damn I was giving too much credit to the rona dhona

If we didn't allow....It wouldn't happen ...

India has been trying for years....decade I think and it never materialised we said ok and it was done within 24 hrs how is it not linked with we allowing?
Except one ,he is a threat to India only not others .
The end result is this guy is now on a global terrorist .

Well ask the indians to allow the media to count and have a look at their jets like we invited international journalists.....do the bidding and stop the rumour once and for all...yea?

I see...so China is to blame not indian crying?

So western powers attacked him coz China was helping us? ...basically nothing to do with indian crying? Damn I was giving too much credit to the rona dhona

If we didn't allow....It wouldn't happen ...

India has been trying for years....decade I think and it never materialised we said ok and it was done within 24 hrs how is it not linked with we allowing?

You have no choice but to accept...

There is no proof just cry baby and it's conditions...we want peace so we will put him on the list cry us a river
So want of peace made you make an innocent guy a terrorist. So it can sell its dignity to get so called peace. Tomorrow it will be made to give Kashmir.... Sorry this will happen...

So he is not linked to the attacks but India still crying ...This should be a question to India actually to answer why they crying?
Tomorrow if India provides proof of his involvement, can any country stop India from pressing charges against Masood and Pakistan. For example, if India press for blacklisting in FTFA by providing proof... Can Pak defend itself?

My hunch says, Azhar is dead. China just got something from India as a bargain.

ThankYou China for standing by us till end.

I don’t know what you are thankful for. China threw Pak under the bus twice counting this one.

Turkey is the only country that stands by you with unconditional support.

Funny, because we already achieved in labelling what you guys call 'Kashmir struggle' as terrorism when we got JeM and LeT listed as terrorist groups in 2002.

So Masood Azhar listing was not going to change that but was carried to give JeM the same fate as LeT that is after the listing of Hafiz Saeed, LeT failed to carry out a single major attack, same fait now awaits JeM.

I do agree with some people here that few members do not go through already discussed points but keeps repeating the same thing again & again which was decided to mention at somewhere else.

Indian bid withdrawn, Pulwama blame proven lie and Pakistan and Kashmir de-linked in this case of Masood Azhar listing.

This is the simplest and easiest way to describe what really happened in UNSC and how it is not the Indian victory at all. It proves that Pulwama attack was not carried by JeM/Masood Azhar and you are deliberately not reading the writing on the wall. There is no mention of Pulwama attack by JeM/Masood Azhar in UNSC. Is this way too hard to understand? Pity.

Not only him but everyone who’s Zia Ul Haq creation should be behind bars.

Why not UNSC declared hindu extremest group like bajrang dal as a terrorist organisation why always portray Muslims as a terrorists...

I don’t know what you are thankful for. China threw Pak under the bus twice counting this one.

Turkey is the only country that stands by you with unconditional support.
I dont know what to say to you.You Indians are the same who said China did't support Pak on 27/2 while we kicked your *** with a Chinese junk

Two things must be understood very clearly:

1) Global politics is governed neither by some kind of moral values nor by certain sense of justice and fair play. It is straightway ruled by the principle of "Might is Right". The influence, a state wields, is directly proportional to its economic, technological and military resources.
2) UN is not at all some kind of body to provide justice to its member states; but to preserve, in an orderly manner, the respective interests of states, not on the basis of equality, but again somewhat proportional to their aggregate power. To exemplify, UN is a well attired concubine, which distributes its favors and entertains, in accordance with the respective influence, power and wealth of the "Tamaashbeens" or members.

If Pakistan wants UN to not to act against its national interests; it will have to gain and acquire wealth and power. There is no shortcut to it; rest is merely "Randi Rona".

"Lissay da ke zor Mohammad, nas jaana ya rona"
(Mian Mohammad Bakhash in Saif ul Maluk)

Case of Maulana Masood Azher need to be seen in the above perspective. Discussing it in certain moral framework is utterly futile and useless.

A donkey sleeps after hard labour work too...what your point?

Pigs also sleep after a good meal...so what's new?

But after donkey sleeps, the jackals dont howl. Thats my point. The hynas and jackals are neighbors of the lion when it hunts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom