What's new

Twin Blasts in Quetta, 15 dead

Why the baseless allegations against Afghanistan, the country worst affected by terrorism?

Please spare the sad thread from cheap point scoring. Let your investigation agencies investigate and hand over proof to Afghanistan if any.

RIP to the dead.

It is not about cheap point scoring at all, if you would have followed the news both Nato and ANA inrecent times have been found guilty of association with taliroaches who have attacked the Pakistani side.

Absolutely right mate-- somehow we wonder why all the high profile terrorists found in Pakistan. This is a fact and you can't argue on that.

Why are you trolling. Please stick to the thread and either comment about the dead in Quetta or start your own thread.

I am also talking about facts dear not the BS you guuys share at BR or any other Indian forum for that matter.

so now youc an't counte4r the facts you are started mudslinging someone else !!! so typical of you

Those officials might be visiting thier relatives, you know it and i know it and until something proven against them, we need to wait. and these cross border attacks into paksitan from afghanistan is something fairly new while we ahve been complaining about infiltration into our soil and planning suicide bombings into afghanistan from NW for over 10 years now.

Dude, stop coming up with excuses, Army officials know the significance of the international border, they weren't there visiting relatives. The fact that they've given shelter to some of the most notorious terrorists in their safe havens, deliberately abandoning outposts to let terrorists recapture territory, & letting terrorists attack Pakistan in hundreds over days with impunity; none of this is comparable to Pakistan's actions. Hundreds of Talibans were never allowed to infiltrate freely from NW to Khost like Afghans terrorists were allowed to. Pakistani Army officials were never 'meeting their relatives' in Afghanistan either. Stop it with all the bullcrap man.

The kids that got kidnapped by terrorists in the Bajaur border region got sanctuary in Afghanistan as well. Infiltration from Afghanistan into Dir, Malakand, Chitral is happening in hundreds of Afghan terrorists in their Afghan safe havens trying to infiltrate into Pakistan. Then there is infiltration of terrorists from Kandahar to Chaman to Quetta as well. Wonder when the Afghan safe havens will be tackled.

Yar, aap ye fundamental baat samajhte nahi hain, or perhaps you do not want to believe that the Pakistani Army has its plans like that.

But it is an established fact that in post 2014 (NATO pullout) scenario, Pakistan wants a "decentralized" Afghanistan with the Taliban as an indispensable power-holder at the center, and the Haqqani Network controlling a crucial area of that decentralized Afghanistan.

You should go through this report to have an understanding of who wants what in the region.

Also been discussed here.

so now youc an't counte4r the facts you are started mudslinging someone else !!! so typical of you

and before coming on here mr praful please brush up on your English so we can understand you.(off thread again)

brother, and when these basta.rds are chasing and killed while they are entering pakistan during those chase, it has been our paksitani friends who have always been sensitive to the issue and even they stopped supplies to the nato. and we need to know that the TTP are as our enemy as they are yours.

You know what I wish all of them the one killing the common Afghani or trying to destabilize Afghanistan, and or the ones killing the common Pakistani and destabilizing Pakistan should all be killed. Quickly if possible slowly even better. And also ANA should realize and also if some on the Pakistani authorities are doing the same should realize that we fighting amongst us is benefiting no one but our enemies. And NATO well all I can say is that they are not serious about Afghanistan they really dont give a sh!t, their motive are well lets not get in to the details of that.

Facts, facts my foot. You guys just spread BS and that's what you guy are good at. Facts isn't something which belongs to your class.

Dude, stop coming up with excuses, Army officials know the significance of the international border, they weren't there visiting relatives. The fact that they've given shelter to some of the most notorious terrorists in their safe havens, deliberately abandoning outposts to let terrorists recapture territory, & letting terrorists attack Pakistan in hundreds over days with impunity; none of this is comparable to Pakistan's actions. Hundreds of Talibans were never allowed to infiltrate freely from NW to Khost like Afghans terrorists were allowed to. Pakistani Army officials were never 'meeting their relatives' in Afghanistan either. Stop it with all the bullcrap man.

so what is the well armed, well organized huge Haqani network doing in your soil? yoiu and i can say for sure that they are not there for picnic? you completely ignore the existence of that huge terror network but raise the issue of a few army officials in pakistan which have perfect explanantion why they were there.

and before coming on here mr praful please brush up on your English so we can understand you.(off thread again)

superkaif -- you should concerntrate more on the issues than using the platform for bad mouthing.

---------- Post added at 01:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 PM ----------

Facts, facts my foot. You guys just spread BS and that's what you guy are good at. Facts isn't something which belongs to your class.

I knew that you will stoop to personal attack. :wave:

Yar, aap ye fundamental baat samajhte nahi hain, or perhaps you do not want to believe that the Pakistani Army has its plans like that.

But it is an established fact that in post 2014 (NATO pullout) scenario, Pakistan wants a "decentralized" Afghanistan with the Taliban as an indispensable power-holder at the center, and the Haqqani Network controlling a crucial area of that decentralized Afghanistan.

You should go through this report to have an understanding of who wants what in the region.

Also been discussed here.

Just because the USIP says it does not make it an established fact. If today is anything to go by, you can see that Pakistan does not want to do anything with the Taliban/Al-Qaeda, & neither the vice versa. Pakistan views the Taliban/Al-Qaeda as the enemy, Quetta has been a victim of terrorism from Kandahar; & these are the facts. Maybe you're the one that doesn't want to look at established facts, such as how 500 Taliban fighters somehow 'suddenly disappeared' out of thin air from the Kandahar prison a few months ago.

superkaif -- you should concerntrate more on the issues than using the platform for bad mouthing.

---------- Post added at 01:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 PM ----------

I knew that you will stoop to personal attack. :wave:

I am concentrating on the issues which is more than what can be said about you.Please stop trolling and being off thread. You are disrespecting all that come onto this thread and expect a discussion regarding the sad loss of 15 lives in Quetta. Either go create your own thread and troll. Please dont be so disrespectful on here.

so what is the well armed, well organized huge Haqani network doing in your soil? yoiu and i can say for sure that they are not there for picnic? you completely ignore the existence of that huge terror network but raise the issue of a few army officials in pakistan which have perfect explanantion why they were there.

Well whatever they are doing but with Pakistan operations in FATA and drone strikes they enjoy much less freedom and are less organized than the freedom that Taliban(Afghan & Pakistani) enjoy in Afghanistan.

No ANA official has a right to be in Pakistan without authorization, & the vice versa is true as well. Clearly, Army officials know this better than regular civilians or refugees. They were nabbed by Pakistani security forces, being in a volatile area where the Pakistan Army is currently conducting extensive operations. Stop making up bulls*it stories about them visiting their relatives, there is no indication of that. And for your information, the Haqqanis have attacked Pakistan as well infiltrating from Khost. But hundreds of terrorists do not get a free ride from Pakistan to attack Afghanistan for days with impunity repeatedly like Afghanistan does.

Back
Top Bottom