What's new

Twin Blasts in Quetta, 15 dead

I very well know the difference between claim and complete identification.

You are still stressing so hard on his being an Afghan as if I have a problem with that. The only problem I have is with the presumption that he was an Afghan/Pakistan/Indian/Anyone. And indeed it was a presumption because you were stressing on his being an Afghan way before the matter even got cleared.

No one is assuming/presuming anything, he has been identified as an Afghan named Ahmed Gul from Kunduz by the police. Something's clearly bothering you, because you're the one that's assuming things, he can't be Pakistani/Indian because he has been identified by the police as an Afghan from Kunduz!

Where does it say completely severed? Making that one up too?

I never make one up, and you know that very well too. Look for the news that states the details such as Pajero, 100 meters, rooftop. I have sifted through so many news items, I will have to open about 40-50 tabs. Some of them, apart from using the term "severed" also give out the details as to what was left of the bomber's face.

tumblr_lor2nuXtef1qznn6bo1_500.gif

tumblr_lor2nuXtef1qznn6bo2_500.gif

Give it a rest fellas. Lets just agree to disagree:cheesy:

I remeber clearly, When 26/11 attacks were occurred.You found Pakistani ID's with Terrorists, and your whole MEDIA plus Security Appratus got stuck to this point instead of investigating the claim properly.

I do not control the media, so please do not complain it to me. I am perhaps more skeptical of Indian media than you are. Nor am I an authority in India. So please don't give me all that "you found Pakistani IDs" and "your media did this or that" crap.

Thanks.

I never make one up, and you know that very well too. Look for the news that states the details such as Pajero, 100 meters, rooftop. I have sifted through so many news items, I will have to open about 40-50 tabs. Some of them, apart from using the term "severed" also give out the details as to what was left of the bomber's face.

These are the sources you are referring to:

Monsterandcritics:

Two suicide bombers kill 22 in south-western Pakistan - Monsters and Critics

Fana News:

FanaNews 2010 English

Saudinewstoday:

2 Suicide Bombers Kill 24 in South-Western Pakistan, More than 60 Others Injured

All reputable sources, eh?

Of all the sources I have been to, I don't remember that monster and critics one.

No, not these... I will look for it myself and let you have a look. It was a Pakistani source as far as I remember, and not an unknown one like these.

Of all the sources I have been to, I don't remember that monster and critics one.

So you say that I'm quoting unknown sources, when I quoted the LA Times, Dawn, The News, The Tribune, The Hindu & other sources saying that the bomber has been identified as an Afghan (& nothing about a severed head), but you insist that I'm being presumptuous?

So you say that I'm quoting unknown sources, when I quoted the LA Times, Dawn, The News, The Tribune, The Hindu & other sources saying that the bomber has been identified as an Afghan (& nothing about a severed head), but you insist that I'm being presumptuous?

Of course I very much say you were being presumptuous. I still say so, because you came out with your judgement even before it came in the news that the ID matched with the suicide bomber. What would it be, if not presumption?

While the authorities said that they will try to match the lips, the skull, and the hair with the ID card, you were already giving out statements like "He is an Afghan".

While I have no reservations for any nationality or ethnicity, and I even mentioned it so many times, you went on to accuse me of being a conspiracy theorist simply because I waited for the confirmation. What is that if not presumption?

Of course I very much say you were being presumptuous. I still say so, because you came out with your judgement even before it came in the news that the ID matched with the suicide bomber. What would it be, if not presumption?

This is what I said in Post #134:

Excellent find, but I was expecting this. So it's not surprising that it was an Afghan suicide bomber.

This is what I said in response to, on Post #130:

This is what I said in Post #134:

This is what I said in response to, on Post #130:

Look, I am not going to go pages back to dig all that. But your post does say the time 3:00 AM Pakistan time - Yesterday.

And all the links posted there went on to say that identification was done on the basis of the ID card found, no matching. However, by noon time I read the statement of the authorities that the severed head had only lips and skull and hair intact and they will try to match them with the ID card found on the site. About 12 hours after you already gave out your judgment.

So when you said he was Afghan, I said it is premature to say that. And yes, before it is confirmed with proper matching, it is always premature to say that. In fact, even now I am yet to read any authority's statement that any matching was done. But please don't fret, I very much agree now that he was an Afghan, and couldn't have been from anywhere else.

I would rather look at other threads than drag it any longer in here.

Care to show what Pakistani suicide bombers have committed bombings in Afghanistan? Don't use the word 'perhaps' if you're not sure about stuff.

i cant do it right now, but when i go home i will post a few things to you

Bilal brother i think Ahmad is very sensitive about the identity of the suicide bomber. Be gentle with him...
hell no, i am not sensitive with that moron bomber, these people are killing us more than anybody else. why should i be worried where he belongs? but once you associate all of us with him, that is where i dont like it.

This camacho guy also had an argument with me, about the geographics of Pakistan, something related to that. Did not know the difference between Delhi and Slovakia!. Could not accept any reasoning, and was steadfast on his stupid points. I suggest you all to ignore him now, this man knows no limits.

hell no, i am not sensitive with that moron bomber, these people are killing us more than anybody else. why should i be worried where he belongs? but once you associate all of us with him, that is where i dont like it.

Ahmad, you are missing the forest for the trees - It is a design to confuse people with different names, call them Talib, TTP, AQ, lashkar of this and Jasih of that - they are all the same thing but unfortunately Pakistanis have not yet arrived at this realization, there are good Talib and bad Talib, good terrorists and bad terrorists and good Jihadi and bad Jihadi - so don't take it personally, when Pakistanis get enough of these people, and that will take a lot more dead Pakistanis, they will not feel the need to point fingers at Afghans.

The attacks are obvious response by AQ, but judging by the posts, some people cannot see how pointing fingers at the Afghan is giving AQ an easy out.

Care to show what Pakistani suicide bombers have committed bombings in Afghanistan? Don't use the word 'perhaps' if you're not sure about stuff.

please ignore the title.

the guy in the video says that he enjoyed evrytme he shot dead those people in the bank he is a paksiani natinal.

Jordanian terrorist with H.Mehsud.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom