What's new

Twin Blasts in Quetta, 15 dead

No conspiracy theory here. It was a sarcastic post that you took too seriously.

Also, I never said the suicide bomber was a Pakistani. I am only expressing my doubts on the recovery of the perfect clue - ID. I am not one of the many that don't miss a chance to jump... to conclusions.

But it seems you are of the idea that a suicide bomber would most certainly carry his ID/refugee card even at the time when he embarks on his stealthy, yet 'sacred' journey. Sorry man, I don't buy much into that.

No, the ID isn't the only piece of information available, his head was found as well. That is the major proof.

And yes, refugees are supposed to carry their IDs where ever they go.

But if you want to resort to conspiracy theories, be my guest. I thought you were better than those people.

No, the ID isn't the only piece of information available, his head was found as well. That is the major proof.

But if you want to resort to conspiracy theories, be my guest. I thought you were better than those people.

Oh man, I know his head was found, and I also know in what condition!

If I appear better than others by not asking questions, then I am fine being worse.

But no man, I won't lean on any side without seeing the truth.

I hope you understand what I am saying and what I am NOT saying. I am NOT saying he was Pakistani, I am also NOT saying he was Afghan. But I suppose unless I call him Afghan (doesn't matter true or not), you will think I am resorting to conspiracy theories.

I can't help it man, I don't speculate, speculation is not my thing.

And yes, refugees are supposed to carry their IDs where ever they go.

About this part, I wholeheartedly agree with you. You see the underlined part? That's the key. A man walking into a bank is supposed to carry his ID too. But would a bank robber carry it?

No.

A bank robber would, if it is a compulsion, carry something to rather mislead the authorities.

There are a lot of things people are not supposed to do. But they do.

I hope you still understand that I am not even accusing the authorities of fabricating the ID or anything on that line. I am sure they must have found the ID.

I am only WAITING for more proof, something more logical than an ID card, before I am sure of the ethnicity and nationality of the suicide bomber.

Oh man, I know his head was found, and I also know in what condition!

If I appear better than others by not asking questions, then I am fine being worse.

But no man, I won't lean on any side without seeing the truth.

I hope you understand what I am saying and what I am NOT saying. I am NOT saying he was Pakistani, I am also NOT saying he was Afghan. But I suppose unless I call him Afghan (doesn't matter true or not), you will think I am resorting to conspiracy theories.

I can't help it man, I don't speculate, speculation is not my thing.

About this part, I wholeheartedly agree with you. You see the underlined part? That's the key. A man walking into a bank is supposed to carry his ID too. But would a bank robber carry it?

No.

A bank robber would, if it is a compulsion, carry something to rather mislead the authorities.

There are a lot of things people are not supposed to do. But they do.

I hope you still understand that I am not even accusing the authorities of fabricating the ID or anything on that line. I am sure they must have found the ID.

I am only WAITING for more proof, something more logical than an ID card, before I am sure of the ethnicity and nationality of the suicide bomber.

The proof is there, it is his head found in the condition it was, because he was the suicide bomber. They matched his head & face to the ID they found on the scene, & they were the same, which showed an Afghan suicide bomber from Kunduz by the name of Ahmed Gul.

But please, keep going with your conspiracy theories.

The proof is there, it is his head found in the condition it was, because he was the suicide bomber. They matched his head & face to the ID they found on the scene, & they were the same, which showed an Afghan suicide bomber from Kunduz by the name of Ahmed Gul.

See Bilal, this is what I read in the noon news:

"The face of the suicide attacker is 50 per cent safe but it can be refaced easily," a source said, adding lips were intact but eyes have blown out. The skull and hair were not damaged, he said.

You are saying by evening they had all that done?

If they matched the ID with the head in this condition, which you like to call intact, then I have very serious doubts on the police reports.

This is the third time you accused me of fanning (or perhaps creating?) some conspiracy theory. Would you mind telling me what my conspiracy theory is? Where did I state it? Can you quote any statement of mine stating the conspiracy theory that you cannot stop accusing me of?

On the contrary, I have begun to believe that you are hell bent on showing (with or without logic or proof) some kind of Afghan (not even terrorist, but Afghan) hand in everything bad happening in Pakistan.

In fact, I can prove my point if I felt the need to, but for now, I want you to show me the conspiracy theory that you are so vehemently accusing me of theorizing.

Edit:

This is what I read in Dawn paper yesterday:

An ID card later found by police from the pocket of the suicide bomber whose head had been recovered on the spot revealed that the suicide bomber is named Ahmad Gul aged at 21. He is from Kunduz province of Afghanistan. But the real identity of the suicide bomber is yet to be determined, said local police.

There... you got the real culprits behind my conspiracy theories. Shoot them a letter will ya?

but why do you have to mention this over and ove again? do you want me to tell you how much paksitani terrorist caused problme for us and how many of us have been killed by them? get over it, these guys are killing us and we are arguing.

but why do you have to mention this over and ove again? do you want me to tell you how much paksitani terrorist caused problme for us and how many of us have been killed by them? get over it, these guys are killing us and we are arguing.

I was only responding to the member who seemed to imply there was no evidence implicating the suicide bomber.

If a bank robber has planned to get himself killed during the robbery he might not mind taking his ID card with him. The difference between the suicide bomber and a bank robber comes here which you failed or trying to get failed to understand.

I was only responding to the member who seemed to imply there was no evidence implicating the suicide bomber.

Very wrong statement Bilal.

Please do not be so careless. I never said the suicide bomber was not the culprit. Hell yeah, he is/was. He blew himself up, and is dead. What is there to implicate?

You are not satisfied with my replies, simply because I decided not to accuse anyone (specifically Afghans) of the suicide bombing.

what difference does it make? Afghan or Pakistani, they are all the same, perhaps much more pakistani suicide bombers have killed us in Afghanistan over the years.

Care to show what Pakistani suicide bombers have committed bombings in Afghanistan? Don't use the word 'perhaps' if you're not sure about stuff.

Bilal brother i think Ahmad is very sensitive about the identity of the suicide bomber. Be gentle with him...

See Bilal, this is what I read in the noon news:

"The face of the suicide attacker is 50 per cent safe but it can be refaced easily," a source said, adding lips were intact but eyes have blown out. The skull and hair were not damaged, he said.

You are saying by evening they had all that done?

If they matched the ID with the head in this condition, which you like to call intact, then I have very serious doubts on the police reports.

This is the third time you accused me of fanning (or perhaps creating?) some conspiracy theory. Would you mind telling me what my conspiracy theory is? Where did I state it? Can you quote any statement of mine stating the conspiracy theory that you cannot stop accusing me of?

On the contrary, I have begun to believe that you are hell bent on showing (with or without logic or proof) some kind of Afghan (not even terrorist, but Afghan) hand in everything bad happening in Pakistan.

In fact, I can prove my point if I felt the need to, but for now, I want you to show me the conspiracy theory that you are so vehemently accusing me of theorizing.

Edit:

This is what I read in Dawn paper yesterday:

An ID card later found by police from the pocket of the suicide bomber whose head had been recovered on the spot revealed that the suicide bomber is named Ahmad Gul aged at 21. He is from Kunduz province of Afghanistan. But the real identity of the suicide bomber is yet to be determined, said local police.

There... you got the real culprits behind my conspiracy theories. Shoot them a letter will ya?

This was yesterday. The suicide bomber has been identified today.

Thanks for keeping us updated with the latest news Bilal. Im pleased the authorities have worked quickly on this one. Death to all terrorists!!

The difference is, Afghan refugees who come into Pakistan are accepted by the Pakistani state. And look at how they repay them.

Bilalbhai why you bother with these ungreatful urchins? This is what pakistan gets for showing hospitality

My point... try to get my point.

I said I am not pointing fingers until it is proven beyond doubt, now that you see Pakistan's own reputed news agency practicing the same, you change your stand.

May be he did get identified, but you have been accusing me of turning a blind eye to the proof, even before the proof appeared.

Now that you told me he has been identified clearly, would you mind posting the news article? I will be grateful to you for that.

My point... try to get my point.

I said I am not pointing fingers until it is proven beyond doubt, now that you see Pakistan's own reputed news agency practicing the same, you change your stand.

May be he did get identified, but you have been accusing me of turning a blind eye to the proof, even before the proof appeared.

Now that you told me he has been identified clearly, would you mind posting the news article? I will be grateful to you for that.

News articles:

‘Quetta Suicide Bomber Identified as Afghan National’: Authorities | The Baloch Hal

Twin suicide blasts kill 23 people in Pakistan - The Globe and Mail

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom