What's new

Twin Blasts in Quetta, 15 dead

pakistan needs new government, this govt doesnt even control islamabad, let alone pakistan, how is pakistan surviving with out the presence of law and order is beyond imagination

as i said, we got problem in other parts as well, but it is the border area with pakistan which is very severe. the thing is, we faced terrorism for manymany years from paksitan side and our cries went on deaf ears, now you guys have the same thing from afghan soil which is very recently and you shout non stop. and about north, north is peaceful and having prospered over the last few years, yes we got problems in some parts of baghlan and qunduz, but it doesnt mean it is as bad as helmand and qandahar, as per herat, that is one of the provinces that is leading afghanistan in developemnt and security. yes there are problems which i dont deny, but they are non issue to our standard.

latest update on the identity of one of the suicide bomber who exploded inside the residence of Brigadier Farrukh:

A Afghan Immigrant card (Afghan Muhajir Card) was found inside the compound where remains of Suicide bomber was laying every where

Name: Ahmed Gul Son of Saeed Gul

Residence: Qunduz, Afghanistan

Wife of Brigadier Farrukh DIG FC killed along with colonel and 11 more FC officials. Kid of DIG FC became injured in the attack.

for further News which is in Urdu

http://express.com.pk/epaper/PoPupwindow.aspx?newsID=1101327392&Issue=NP_LHE&Date=20110908

Excellent find, but I was expecting this. So it's not surprising that it was an Afghan suicide bomber.

And this is just not limited to this blast. Their may be suicide bombers from Afghans involved in that Jamrud blast or Lakki Marwat blast or many others. Who knows.

Perfect time to start another anti insurgency operation. We need to push the Taliban out and trap them like a pincer together with the Americans to get ride of this cancerous tumor. Since i know alot of the public won't like this, a nice PR campaign would suffice.

Not really. Only Ahmad Gul's ID was found at the spot. The forensic report is yet to come up.

Obviously Ahmed gul was innocent and was visiting his relatives just like those ANA soldiers and many other Afghans.

Obviously Ahmed gul was innocent and was visiting his relatives just like those ANA soldiers and many other Afghans.

I only said some Ahmad Gul's ID was found. There is nothing more in reports yet.

Would you know how many ISI agents have been caught in Delhi with their IDs?

No one's saying he was a Pakistani or Afghan, let it come out first before drawing any conclusions on the nationality or ethnicity of the suicide bomber.

I only said some Ahmad Gul's ID was found. There is nothing more in reports yet.

Obviously an Afghan Ahmed Gul was not present at the situation only his ID card was. :lol:

No one's saying he was a Pakistani or Afghan

Well the authorities are very much confirm and confident that he was an Afghan and I agree with them.

No one's saying he was a Pakistani or Afghan, let it come out first before drawing any conclusions on the nationality or ethnicity of the suicide bomber.

Are you a terrorist sympathizer because by the looks of things it seems like, you are arguing for the ones that blow them selves up in Pakistan.

And read with you mind open not just your eyes, the head of the guy was found and that is where they identified him.

Excellent find, but I was expecting this. So it's not surprising that it was an Afghan suicide bomber.

what difference does it make? Afghan or Pakistani, they are all the same, perhaps much more pakistani suicide bombers have killed us in Afghanistan over the years.

Because America made a mess in Afghanistan and this mess found's it's way into Pakistan

You are right, and this mess started few decades ago, secondly, america was not on its own, other people and countries also need to be blamed for their big role.

what difference does it make? Afghan or Pakistani, they are all the same, perhaps much more pakistani suicide bombers have killed us in Afghanistan over the years.

The difference is, Afghan refugees who come into Pakistan are accepted by the Pakistani state. And look at how they repay them.

Dude, a specific refugee card is issued to refugees only, not anyone else. They found his refugee card with his information on it, that shows he was an Afghan refugee.

Tell me, how many ISI agents have been found with their IDs? ISI agents, as far as I know, are not assigned IDs, they are spies for heaven's sake.

I expected better from you man, I thought you were one of the saner members here. But you're making it sound like this is all big conspiracy theory, when his name, his father's name; & his place of residence in Afghanistan has been mentioned as well.

---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------

Not really. Only Ahmad Gul's ID was found at the spot. The forensic report is yet to come up.

Trust me, the forensic report won't nullify the fact that the Afghan refugee was the suicide bomber.

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 PM ----------

Are you a terrorist sympathizer because by the looks of things it seems like, you are arguing for the ones that blow them selves up in Pakistan.

And read with you mind open not just your eyes, the head of the guy was found and that is where they identified him.

Forget about him, his country can think Pakistan can send pidgeon, camel spies into India; but Afghan refugees can't be suicide bombers.

Dude, a specific refugee card is issued to refugees only, not anyone else. They found his refugee card with his information on it, that shows he was an Afghan refugee.

Tell me, how many ISI agents have been found with their IDs? ISI agents, as far as I know, are not assigned IDs, they are spies for heaven's sake.

I expected better from you man, I thought you were one of the saner members here. But you're making it sound like this is all big conspiracy theory, when his name, his father's name; & his place of residence in Afghanistan has been mentioned as well.

No conspiracy theory here. It was a sarcastic post that you took too seriously.

Also, I never said the suicide bomber was a Pakistani. I am only expressing my doubts on the recovery of the perfect clue - ID. I am not one of the many that don't miss a chance to jump... to conclusions.

But it seems you are of the idea that a suicide bomber would most certainly carry his ID/refugee card even at the time when he embarks on his stealthy, yet 'sacred' journey. Sorry man, I don't buy much into that.

Trust me, the forensic report won't nullify the fact that the Afghan refugee was the suicide bomber.

I will reiterate - "I do not deny any possibility, he may even be an Indian! But I will always oppose those who jump on to conclusions and make accusations even before the reports are out."

For me, he is just a suicide bomber with no nationality, until it has been established with proofs beyond doubt.

Next time on, please try to read exactly what I say, rather than looking for any insinuations, because I never employ any.
Forget about him, his country can think Pakistan can send pidgeon, camel spies into India; but Afghan refugees can't be suicide bombers.

You are again reading way more than I wrote.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom