What's new

Turks taste Pakistani mangoes

@RazPaK

Yes I know mate.

Sometimes it seems like that, for the sake of quantity the western countries give in quality.

My town is known for it's hazelnuts and kaki fruit ( Turkish hurma ), it borders Giresun by the way.

Last edited by a moderator:
People who havent tasted mangoes,
sounds alien to me :what:

I think Turks don't like overly sweet things.

They seem to like more tart and sweet things.

Turks would probably like Jamuns from Pakistan:

Jamun.jpg

These are also one of my favorites. Sour and sweet both.

Not to mention these :

FALSA

3530804202_b6598d0071.jpg

LYCHEE

lychees1.JPG

I think Turks don't like overly sweet things.

They seem to like more tart and sweet things.

Turks would probably like Jamuns from Pakistan:

Jamun.jpg

These are also one of my favorites. Sour and sweet both.
What is a jamun in english or latin?

:lol: No, it's not like that. I have seen lots of Europeans attacks fruits like crazy in Turkish Holiday resorts. They are cheap and tasty here.

If the mango's prize will be like 10 times of a peach, it would be hard to sell.

Nahh mate !

Over here they sell around (say !) Rs.200 per Kilo which would be around $2 per Kilo, if they're exported how much could they cost more ? $7-10 per Kilo - Sounds reasonable...right ?

Brother, i can easily send you the sample, but mango season has almost gone here in pakistan for export purpose.

For export, A Mango has to go through different process such as preservatives, under age picking/plucking, Storage in Controlled Ambient temperature (for high quality and long lasting) etc...

Transportation will take about 25-40 days given no calamity occurs and every things goes according to plan. And this mango for premium quality has to match different parameters to last the distance.

If you want to import then we can plan and work out a deal for next year :) no point going for this year as the ones will you receive now will over ripe by the time you will through them to the market. (lose quality and taste).

Regards
Im serious,when should we talk about this?
I would need 2 months before to prepare evrything(custumors,bank guarantee,papers)

Im serious,when should we talk about this?
I would need 2 months before to prepare evrything(custumors,bank guarantee,papers)

How old are you & what do you do ? :what:

I thought you were a teenager sitting in Rotterdam or something ! :ashamed:

Nahh mate !

Over here they sell around (say !) Rs.200 per Kilo which would be around $2 per Kilo, if they're exported how much could they cost more ? $7-10 per Kilo - Sounds reasonable...right ?

Mangoes here in Canada start from $10

What is a jamun in english or latin?

I'm not sure. Black plumb or java plumb.

But omg man. These things are so addictive.

I used to throw my sandals at the branches to get them down from the tree.

You could always climb the tree, but the trees are pretty tall.

Syzygium cumini - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yes ! :)

We've got many of them here & they look more red & ripe than those & are very tasty - They practically melt in your moth !

They might look orange but they are ripe.

When I eat it, I seriously think they come right from heaven. Straight up my favourite fruit.
But only in turkey. Here in the Netherlands the inside is just like that of an apple. Hard and not juicy at all.

Mangoes here in Canada start from $10

Per Kg ? :what:

They are ripping you off whilst I've got my relatives & friends having given me nearly 5 Paitiis of Mangoes ! And one paitii has maybe 10kgs worth of Mangoes in them ! :lol:

So these days its Mangoes all the way - Deserts, Milkshakes, Raw - You name it ! :D

Back
Top Bottom