What's new

Turks taste Pakistani mangoes

I can't grow anything out here in Texas, but in Pakistan we got fields in Bahawalpur and Faislabad.

And about herbs...:D

Over there I might have a few or there hidden in my caite.

arrey youre in Texas nowdays? Got tired of the city? Nice state, Texas. Good people.

ok so one day we'll plan a PDF rendezvouz trip to Bahawalpur -- for the hunters here who also enjoy herbs and fruits

Turkish cherries are good.

Mango flavoring and an actual Pakistani mango are different things.

Well I ate it once but didn't like it. Although they weren't Pakistani. I also don't think they were ripe since they were hard.
Damn I hate fruits in the Netherlands. They are so tasteless.

Me miss Turkey :(

Turkiye in general has excellent fruit. Cherries, strawberrys, grapes; their apricots are excellent too. Like Pakistan, they are gifted with a good mix and variety of climates.

Well I ate it once but didn't like it. Although they weren't Pakistani. I also don't think they were ripe since they were hard.

mangos that are not ripe or not fresh taste like absolute shyte...

p.s. i also miss Turkiye

arrey youre in Texas nowdays? Got tired of the city? Nice state, Texas. Good people.

ok so one day we'll plan a PDF rendezvouz trip to Bahawalpur -- for the hunters here who also enjoy herbs and fruits

I send anyone that comes back with patiies.

And I think the hunters will be looking for something else instead of fruits.

We can go hunting in Lal Suhanra park, or Cholistani desert.

You know cherries were discovered in Turkey, in province of Girazun.

They are one of my favorite fruits.

Nobody had this idea before?
If i had known this before,im sure i would have imported them to Turkey.
Im sure they are cheaper then others.

@Aeronaut

I have never tasted a Mango. I tasted mango flavored ice-tea and didn't like it. :bad:

I curious by the way, if i see a pakistani mango, i'm going to try.

Another issue is we produce various fruits. Strawberry, apricot, peach, cherry, berry, banana, fig, grape, etc... And they are cheap, mangos have to be cheap.

looks like turks are even more after free stuff then us

Last edited by a moderator:
So many users boosting about mango.

I will search for mango tomorrow.

You will really Enjoy them. :yay:

Make sure you get the nice Pakistani, sweet looking mangoes.

cfb157430323ced601a8abd35378f36e.jpg

Not these Potatoes from Bangladesh

1305678763031.jpg

@BDforever :nana: @Armstrong :laughcry: @darkinsky :P

Last edited by a moderator:
No i havent,i didnt even know Pakistan had mangoes.
It is your countries fault,why never promote it in Europe or in the first world countries?
If i had a product which is as good as you say,i would have sold it to all the rich countries.
Send samples ill sell here,i have a big network.

Brother, i can easily send you the sample, but mango season has almost gone here in pakistan for export purpose.

For export, A Mango has to go through different process such as preservatives, under age picking/plucking, Storage in Controlled Ambient temperature (for high quality and long lasting) etc...

Transportation will take about 25-40 days given no calamity occurs and every things goes according to plan. And this mango for premium quality has to match different parameters to last the distance.

If you want to import then we can plan and work out a deal for next year :) no point going for this year as the ones will you receive now will over ripe by the time you will through them to the market. (lose quality and taste).

Regards

looks like turks are even more after free stuff then us

:lol: No, it's not like that. I have seen lots of Europeans attacks fruits like crazy in Turkish Holiday resorts. They are cheap and tasty here.

If the mango's prize will be like 10 times of a peach, it would be hard to sell.

You are right,fruit vegetables even meat tastes bad here.

Back
Top Bottom