What's new

Turks taste Pakistani mangoes

I hope the export initiative goes through....would be great

tis the season though....ever since i returned to Pak, i take 2-3 shamelessly. Sometimes if i am too lazy to cut slices, I like cutting the top and eating it with spoon :D
If you cut it in half from the middle,
it will make two identical cups, it's called the cup method!

ANKARA: Pakistan House (Embassy) arranged a juicy, aromatic, sweetest feast of famous Pakistani mango varieties in Ankara on Saturday evening, featuring mango delights made from freshly-arrived mangoes from Pakistan.

Turks had a firsthand experience of taste of Pakistani quality mangoes, as they converged at the Embassy of Pakistan to partake the mouth-watering delicacies in Ankara as part of Pakistan Cultural Year activities in Turkey; whence the mango festival featured a display of popular varieties of Pakistani mangoes such as Sindhri, Chaunsa, Anwar Retaul and Dasehri.

Pakistan Mango Festival included a wide spread of mango delicacies, including mango ice cream, mango soufflé, mango mousse, mango trifle, mango tart, mango pudding, mango salad, mango milkshake, mango lassi, and mango cake.

Guests included key political figures, representatives of food and beverage industry, food importers, diplomats and media representatives.

Briefing the guests about the 'King of Fruits' a popular name for Pakistani mangoes, Ambassador Haroon Shaukat said the main purpose of this event was to introduce this special fruit from Pakistan to the people of Turkey. "We are hoping to export mangoes to Turkey from next year after signing a Preferential Trade Agreement with Turkey", he added.

"Pakistan is the fifth largest producer of finest quality mangoes in the world, and by arranging such promotional events, we wish to start exporting to Turkey this unique produce of Pakistan," Ambassador Haroon said.

Pakistan exports the fruit to 40 countries including the United States, Canada, many EU member countries, Middle East, and Far East while new markets for Pakistani mangoes are Japan, Korea, and Australia.

Turks enjoy first-hand taste of Pakistani mangoes - PakTribune

Dude, have you ever tasted Pakistani Mangoes ? :what:

I've tasted others - Nothing comes close to the Pakistani Ones - Heavenly ! :smitten:
No i havent,i didnt even know Pakistan had mangoes.
It is your countries fault,why never promote it in Europe or in the first world countries?
If i had a product which is as good as you say,i would have sold it to all the rich countries.
Send samples ill sell here,i have a big network.

I hope the export initiative goes through....would be great

tis the season though....ever since i returned to Pak, i take 2-3 shamelessly. Sometimes if i am too lazy to cut slices, I like cutting the top and eating it with spoon
:D

Wrror, woh tou sirf Sindhariii ya Lagra ke saath ho saktaa haii not with Chaunsa or Anwar Atol ? :unsure:

Its not about price, its about----well.....we produce the best mangoes in the world.

67718_569536689755962_663093995_n.jpg

1001481_569536753089289_1925977806_n.jpg

1043976_569536743089290_888865291_n.jpg

944505_569536866422611_1222555876_n.jpg

995719_569536906422607_446280536_n.jpg

1044955_569536959755935_1033909468_n.jpg

1004616_569537049755926_382975785_n.jpg

You have the best mangoes in the world?
And who knew or knows this?
The world didnt,think about that!

No i havent,i didnt even know Pakistan had mangoes.
It is your countries fault,why never promote it in Europe or in the first world countries?
If i had a product which is as good as you say,i would have sold it to all the rich countries.
Send samples ill sell here,i have a big network.

Must you be so hard on me ? :cray:

We're working on it - Never bragged but we've got the best mangoes in the world ! :ashamed:

Oh what am I saying - I've bragged about their greatness everywhere ! :lol:

You have the best mangoes in the world?
And who knew or knows this?
The world didnt,think about that!

your baclava will get international recognition if you use our mangoes in your baclava

Back
Top Bottom