What's new

Turks Love for Pakistanis

that doesn't mean squat
Just because two countries have mutual interests in working together it doesn't mean they're friends. Iran needs china to vote for it in the security council, Iran in return gives them oil. Iran needs Russia in the sec council, so we buy weapons from them with w/ever price they say. I will be very candid with you guys and I mean no disrespect, an average Iranian has no feelings what so ever for pakistan!
Iran and Armenia are each others closest friends. We love each other b/c every body else hates us and since we're neighbors we work together. The minute things change all that love is gone.
perhaps its my brain washed nationalistic Iranian brain talking but IMO your only friend is your country man, every body else is a potential enemy.

That is YOUR own opinion.. so don't say that is the opinion of every Iranian. On Afghan forum you admitted that you are not religious and your self professed hate for Arabs in general.. or should I say all of your Muslim neighbors in general.. you only love one neighboring country which is "Armenia" and that is the only non-muslim neighbor you have... you even claimed that "most Iranians (especially the ones under 30 know more about Maldives in general than they know about Pakistan or Afghanistan"

On the other hand SphagettiMonster (the other Iranian boy from Afghan forum who is only 19)... had completely different views about Pakistan and knew alot about Pakistan and Afghanistan.. and even among all the Iranian members on this forum like CyrustheGreat and Abi.. they all claimed that if you visit Iran and tell them you are Pakistani, they will have a smile on their faces and they will call you "brothers"...

Now I think it is the majority opinion that counts.. so it is 1 (YOU) versus 3 Iranians, so I will go with the majority opinion.. (atleast what I have seen on this and Afghan forum).. :D

well a much easier way to explain this is following:

you love your parent because they love you or because they feed you?
your parents love you because you love them or because you will take care of them in their old age?

see the problem... emotions cannot be given value and therefore are hard to conceive in this self serving world.

@ Nima

mun tu shudam, tu mun shudi ............. mun tun shudam, tu jan shudi
takas nagweed badazeen ............ mun degaram tu digari ;)

no emotions man??? lol

lol I tried but I didn't get that poem.

^^ yup pakistanis have no feelings towards iran, but there are shias in our country unfortunately, who love iran more than pakistan. they can hesitate to give lives for their country but for khomini they can give sacrifice without thinking.

you can actually see turkish love for pakistanis by number of turkish members registered here. pakistan has little to do with turkey but we always had and have emotional relationships as blood brothers.

when did i say that???:what:

That is YOUR own opinion.. so don't say that is the opinion of every Iranian. On Afghan forum you admitted that you are not religious and your self professed hate for Arabs in general.. or should I say all of your Muslim neighbors in general.. you only love one neighboring country which is "Armenia" and that is the only non-muslim neighbor you have... you even claimed that "most Iranians (especially the ones under 30 know more about Maldives in general than they know about Pakistan or Afghanistan"

On the other hand SphagettiMonster (the other Iranian boy from Afghan forum who is only 19)... had completely different views about Pakistan and knew alot about Pakistan and Afghanistan.. and even among all the Iranian members on this forum like CyrustheGreat and Abi.. they all claimed that if you visit Iran and tell them you are Pakistani, they will have a smile on their faces and they will call you "brothers"...

Now I think it is the majority opinion that counts.. so it is 1 (YOU) versus 3 Iranians, so I will go with the majority opinion.. (atleast what I have seen on this and Afghan forum).. :D

all right how about this, we go on an Iranian social forum (not a military forum) of your choosing and ask them about Pakistan?
I WILL GUARANTEE YOU that 9 out of 10 will know nothing about Pakistan.

lol I tried but I didn't get that poem.

come on man.... im not that bad.

e82afbf614157af9ef4df8a79b27c06c.gif

I've noticed some things since I came on this forum.
You guys are passionate people and how should I say, you take things to heart really fast.
For example one day you're praising Iran and calling it a "brotherly" country and the next day you're badmouthing Iran because some douche bag MP said something bad about pakistan!
There is no true friendship in the world of politics, it's the mindset of the average joe in the street that matters and trust me, the average Turk doesn't give a crap about he average Pakistani.

Pakistan-Turkey relations are very very different from Pakistan-Iran relations. Some Pakistanis like Iran, some dont...Pakistan had better closer brotherly relations with Iran during the Shah era when Iran was the first country to recognize Pakistan in 1947.

All Pakistanis love Turkey.

Yes Pakistanis are very passionate people especially when it comes to the Ummah because our very basis for our existence is Islam.

where have you two been meeting... afghan forum and iran forum and pakistani forum..... lllllllollll

all right how about this, we go on an Iranian social forum (not a military forum) of your choosing and ask them about Pakistan?
I WILL GUARANTEE YOU that 9 out of 10 will know nothing about Pakistan.

Ok that might be true.. but that doesn't mean that 9 out of 10 hate Pakistan.. those two are completely different things.. Most Pakistanis don't know much about Iran either.. not in such detail as I know about Iran... but I can easily gurarantee you this..

If we ask "Do you guyz hate/dislike Pakistanis" on Iranian forum, most of them will say "NO" ;)

thanks, that's exactly what I mean.
YOU SHOULDN'T LOVE ANYONE cuz nobody loves you, trust me (I don't necessary mean Pak I'm talking in general).
You can like Iranians but don't ever love Iranians. Same with Turkey.

Pakistani society is moderately religious, may not seem outwardly but internally Islamic values and ideals are very much ingrained in us. Hospitality and Muslim brotherhood are Islamic elements ingrained in us towards foreign Muslims whether they are Arabs or Persians or Turks. Also Pakistanis are not selfish people at all. Both Capitalism and communism are rejected in our culture. Why should we become selfish and one sided? Would that be a good thing?

Unlike Iranian people who absolutely abhor and hate Arabs, Iranians do not have a concept of Ummah ingrained in them. I heard Iranians are some of the rudest people around like their is no common courtesy in public dealings whether going to a restaurant or grocery store. This is according to my Iranian professor.

lol oh okay
but in all honesty, how do you think we Iranians think? Do we think like that poem or are we the nationalists, that I think we're?

i dont know how you think. but you guys should think lik rumi, iqbal, amir khusro who even today tell the world about Persian richness...

but in the end we dont care... you hate us but ultimately we will still love you :cheers:

Ok that might be true.. but that doesn't mean that 9 out of 10 hate Pakistan.. those two are completely different things.. Most Pakistanis don't know much about Iran either.. not in such detail as I know about Iran... but I can easily gurarantee you this..

If we ask "Do you guyz hate/dislike Pakistanis" on Iranian forum, most of them will say "NO" ;)

well of course, this is what I said
"I will be very candid with you guys and I mean no disrespect, an average Iranian has no feelings what so ever for pakistan! "
When I first talked to you in AF I KNEW NOTHING ABOUT PAKISTAN and I mean nothing. All that was b/c I had never even thought about pakistan. I'm not saying we hate or love pak, I'm just saying that most of us are so selfish that we only think about ourselves and countries that matter to us, and those countries are usually to the west of us.

Pakistani society is moderately religious, may not seem outwardly but internally Islamic values and ideals are very much ingrained in us. Hospitality and Muslim brotherhood are elements ingrained in us towards foreign Muslims whether they are Arabs or Persians or Turks. Also Pakistanis are not selfish people at all. Both Capitalism and communism are rejected in our culture. Why should we become selfish and one sided? Would that be a good thing?

Unlike Iranian people who absolutely abhor and hate Arabs, Iranians do not have a concept of Ummah ingrained in them. I heard Iranians are some of the rudest people around like their is no common courtesy in public dealings whether going to a restaurant or grocery store. This is according to my Iranian professor.
your prof is a moron lol
but what you said about the whole ummah thing and arabs is def true
Even religious Iranians are extremely nationalistic and sometimes way more than other Iranians. They consider Shiaism as being one with Iranianism and feel proud that they're different than other muslims. Some of them don't even consider themselves muslims, they consider themselves shias!!!!!!!!!!!! lmao

Pakistan-Turkey relations are very very different from Pakistan-Iran relations. Some Pakistanis like Iran, some dont...Pakistan had better closer brotherly relations with Iran during the Shah era when Iran was the first country to recognize Pakistan in 1947.

All Pakistanis love Turkey.

Yes Pakistanis are very passionate people especially when it comes to the Ummah because our very basis for our existence is Islam.

You know when Shah was in power Iran had pretty good relations with all of its neighbours that includes Pak and historical arch-rival Arabs.

Since the hardline Mullahs been in power, Iran fought war with the Arabs and still doesn't have good relations with any of its neigbours. Iranian mullahs still dream about converting the neighbouring muslims into Black shia states.

Shah was far better than the contemporary Iranian regime that uses religion to control the masses.

i dont know how you think. but you guys should think lik rumi, iqbal, amir khusro who even today tell the world about Persian richness...

but in the end we dont care... you hate us but ultimately we will still love you :cheers:

if we love persians, we dont love them more than we love indians or afghanis, do you agree?

if they will hate us, why will any pakistani love iranian, are they so especial or so courteous towards pakistanis

Back
Top Bottom