What's new

Turks down 'Russian plane violating their airspace'

Turkey has J-600 T 1 & J-600 T 2 Tactical Ballistic missiles .. plus Turkey part of Nato.

Seen NATO's performance. Plus its supply lines are stretched thin. A properly placed blow and NATO will fall. Already NATO is dependent on Russian An-124's and Il-76's for its global operations . NATO could not beat ISIS and Russia has crushed 40% of ISIS capabilities in 2 weeks .What more can I say.

Russia has the largest stockpile of multimegaton thermonuclear weapons along with Scalar/Torsional devices that can make nukes look like toys. Turkey would not last long.

Do you believe what you wrote ? Destroying our globe?

Russia has the largest stockpile of multimegaton thermonuclear weapons along with Scalar/Torsional devices that can make nukes look like toys. Turkey would not last long.
Turkey won't be alone in any misadventure with Russia. It's active member of NATO with second Largest army and man power. Yankee's are much clever to stop Mutual assured destruction they distributed Nuclear Warheads among the NATO states.

Last edited:
Seen NATO's performance. Plus its supply lines are stretched thin. A properly placed blow and NATO will fall. Already NATO is dependent on Russian An-124's and Il-76's for its global operations . NATO could not beat ISIS and Russia has crushed 40% of ISIS capabilities in 2 weeks .What more can I say.
wait , you really missed the whole thing .. U.S played it very well in Syria ... they made russia involve in the war their against ISIS in order to drone their economic and Military capabilities like they did before to soviets in Afghanistan , now Russia (stupid bombs) hitting all ISIS&Nusra&FSA and Fateh Army , they all agreed FOR THE FIRST TIME to attack the russian troops in Syria ... Russia will suck it all and i see a big defeat for them in the future.

Does turkey have nuclear warheads for ballistic missiles.. It has free fall tactical nukes for Airforce. Not ballistic missiles.

Nope. I was just commenting on the part about Turkey not having any ballistic missiles.

wait , you really missed the whole thing .. U.S played it very well in Syria ... they made russia involve in the war their against ISIS in order to drone their economic and Military capabilities like they did before to soviets in Afghanistan , now Russia (stupid bombs) hitting all ISIS&Nusra&FSA and Fateh Army , they all agreed FOR THE FIRST TIME to attack the russian troops in Syria ... Russia will suck it all and i see a big defeat for them in the future.
More innocent lives will lost because of bloody geo politics. Russian's have same interest as US. They don't care about anyone.

More innocent lives will lost because of bloody geo politics. Russian's have same interest as US. They don't care about anyone.
Yup , that's what they don't understand , Russia doesn't defend Syria , they just defend their interest their , their base .. but Russians more stupids than americans.

Sounds rubbish because Mig29 can out-speed the F16 easily..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom