What's new

Turkmenistan Makes Another Quiet Purchase Of 8 Warships

Where does Kazakhstan feature in all of this? Uptill now all the focus has been on Russian, Azerbaijan, Iran and Turkmenistan. Has Kazakhstan also been expanding their naval presence in the Caspian?
Also will the battle over this sea's resources be a free for all, or are their blocks emerging? for example Russia and Iran vs Turkic Block?

Kazakhstan is building up aswell I believe they are building up their navy with the help of south korea
some countries have problems with each other , Azerbaijan and Turkmenistan for example, but generally we're all building up against Iran since everyone else except Iran agrees on a common border of Caspian , while Iran is in its own world

Kazakhstan is building up aswell I believe they are building up their navy with the help of south korea
some countries have problems with each other , Azerbaijan and Turkmenistan for example, but generally we're all building up against Iran since everyone else except Iran agrees on a common border of Caspian , while Iran is in its own world

sorry there is no common agreement on the matter only agreement between two countries on their marine border . and you have no agreement with us on the border and right now its us who enforce our border and you who cry over it .

have you forget the last time you wanted to do anything in our waters , we just stop you without even firing a bullet.
http://www.nytimes.com/2001/08/30/world/iran-and-azerbaijan-argue-over-caspian-s-riches.html

sorry there is no common agreement on the matter only agreement between two countries on their marine border . and you have no agreement with us on the border and right now its us who enforce our border and you who cry over it .

have you forget the last time you wanted to do anything in our waters , we just stop you without even firing a bullet.
Iran and Azerbaijan Argue Over Caspian's Riches - NYTimes.com

actually all other countries agree on a common border and like I said Iran is in a place which frankly no one cares about
enforce what? Azerbaijan has 2nd most powerful navy in the Caspian and in the future it will raise its capabilities to such level that it will be able to take on all Caspian navies at once sending them to the bottom of the sea at a pretty fast rate

IDEF 2015: Dearsan set to deliver first fast attack craft for Turkmenistan

Tuzla-based shipyard Dearsan plans to deliver the first of six fast attack craft (FACs) to Turkmenistan in July.

The shipyard is building the 33 m FACs for the Central Asian country's coastguard under a contract signed in June 2014.

Construction on the first boat began in July 2014, followed by its launch in January, a Dearsan spokesperson told IHS Jane's at the IDEF show in Istanbul on 7 May.

"Under current plans we will deliver the first FAC to Turkmenistan in July, with the remaining boats following suit at three-month intervals. We expect to complete provisional deliveries of all six in 2017," he said.

IDEF 2015: Dearsan set to deliver first fast attack craft for Turkmenistan - IHS Jane's 360

Dumb idiotic West Asian idiots. Tiny little puddle full of resources. So? Let's all arm ourselves. While normal European people lock themselves up into a room until they have an agreement. No, let's fill the coffers of Western and Russian arms producers, have a d!ck measuring contest, and in the end still agree in a peaceful manner. Really like a bunch of small children. How many wars have the Europeans fought over the North Sea oil riches in the past couple of decades?

IDEF 2015: Dearsan set to deliver first fast attack craft for Turkmenistan

Tuzla-based shipyard Dearsan plans to deliver the first of six fast attack craft (FACs) to Turkmenistan in July.

The shipyard is building the 33 m FACs for the Central Asian country's coastguard under a contract signed in June 2014.

Construction on the first boat began in July 2014, followed by its launch in January, a Dearsan spokesperson told IHS Jane's at the IDEF show in Istanbul on 7 May.

"Under current plans we will deliver the first FAC to Turkmenistan in July, with the remaining boats following suit at three-month intervals. We expect to complete provisional deliveries of all six in 2017," he said.

IDEF 2015: Dearsan set to deliver first fast attack craft for Turkmenistan - IHS Jane's 360

Thx for the news... I am bringing your post under export thread... :tup:

Dumb idiotic West Asian idiots. Tiny little puddle full of resources. So? Let's all arm ourselves. While normal European people lock themselves up into a room until they have an agreement. No, let's fill the coffers of Western and Russian arms producers, have a d!ck measuring contest, and in the end still agree in a peaceful manner. Really like a bunch of small children. How many wars have the Europeans fought over the North Sea oil riches in the past couple of decades?

yes , except the couple of World Wars that originated in Europe

yes , except the couple of World Wars that originated in Europe

Yes indeed. Did I forget to add Europe's past? They've learned from it and now resolve everything amicably. They say smart people learn from other people's experiences, and don't insist on making the same mistakes too, and then learn from it.

I don't think that they (Europe) have learnt anything yet.

Europeans negotiate as long as it suits them. Trust me when it comes to their national interests, all bets are off.

True, but still, there hasn't been a major European war in 70 years. Balkans, yes, but that was the least civilized part of Europe and is now mostly settled. Ukraine is a case of US-pushing as well. And Russia is the other side, not really European.

What I'm saying is, can you imagine France and Germany going at it again?

True, but still, there hasn't been a major European war in 70 years. Balkans, yes, but that was the least civilized part of Europe and is now mostly settled. Ukraine is a case of US-pushing as well. And Russia is the other side, not really European.

you are comparing developed countries with stable governments to mostly 3rd world states with incompetent governments.

Because France and Germany initiated democracy long ago, are top global economies, have global influence and together dictate the policies of the EU which when taken as a whole has the second largest GDP in the world after the U.S. You cannot compare these countries with Central Asian/Middle Eastern countries. This is a huge fallacy on your part my friend.

Because France and Germany initiated democracy long ago, are top global economies, have global influence and together dictate the policies of the EU which when taken as a whole has the second largest GDP in the world after the U.S. You cannot compare these countries with Central Asian/Middle Eastern countries. This is a huge fallacy on your part my friend.

Surely I agree with you. Of course they´re not comparable. Not in the slightest. But I mean those countries can actively try to move in one direction or another. The direction of arming-up and possible confict, or the direction of trying to communicate and find a fair solution. Even children can understand that perhaps you could split energy reserves by either boundary limits or per capita. Anything that remotely sounds fair. But this: my d!ck is bigger than yours, so I'm just going to grab it, will only result in pain and death. I didn't mean there needs to be a central-asian union asap or whatever. Those countries are stuck at least a century behind the current one politically.

Back
Top Bottom